PDA

View Full Version : QB Recruits Lacking

SDbison
03-14-2009, 05:19 PM
NDSU still doesn't have a QB recruit from this year that can realistically compete against Nick Mertens. What happened? Left with scraps again! Jose Mohler is the only one that might have a chance of rising to the occasion. Where is the great JUCO transfer or a good FBS transfer? Without some outstanding talent at QB the Bison will struggle to make the FCS playoffs. Someone please tell me the coaching staff plans on bringing in another QB before this fall.

56BISON73
03-14-2009, 05:37 PM
NDSU still doesn't have a QB recruit from this year that can realistically compete against Nick Mertens. What happened? Left with scraps again! Jose Mohler is the only one that might have a chance of rising to the occasion. Where is the great JUCO transfer or a good FBS transfer? Without some outstanding talent at QB the Bison will struggle to make the FCS playoffs. Someone please tell me the coaching staff plans on bringing in another QB before this fall.

Why??? From what I understand he KILLS in practice:D :D

rutlandbison
03-14-2009, 07:48 PM
yup..........

Kermit
03-14-2009, 08:12 PM

C'mon SD, can't you be happy about the basketball team for one week? ;) No word on where Threet will end up, yet..
http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/basketball/knicks/blog/Jim-Carrey---Dumb-Dumber--C10102378-thumb.jpg

CaBisonFan
03-14-2009, 11:01 PM

My hunch, as little as it's worth, is that Jose Mohler will get his shot. We'll find out if he has the athleticism, the head, and if he has enough 'physical' to be an FCS QB. It's gonna be interesting. Too interesting for my taste. We might have a really good incoming QB as a true freshman...the kid from Wisconsin...but I'll bet that he's not ready to play as a true freshman. It's a crap shoot. Not good.

Grizzled
03-15-2009, 12:09 AM
The qb who transferred last year from Arizona St. I believe, Andrew Fabry will be having shoulder surgery and not be participating in spring ball. Not sure how good he was but that kind of hurts. He would have been in the program for basically a year, this being his first spring but being here all fall and winter.

X-Factor
03-15-2009, 03:19 PM
The qb who transferred last year from Arizona St. I believe, Andrew Fabry will be having shoulder surgery and not be participating in spring ball. Not sure how good he was but that kind of hurts. He would have been in the program for basically a year, this being his first spring but being here all fall and winter.

I dont think they ever planned on him playing a game. He was a walk on at ASU and I think the coaches want him to run the scout team and add some depth.

G-city Bison Fan
03-15-2009, 04:11 PM
I fully agree with SD, if Mertens is the best option we have, someone isn't doing their job.

It is also a concern for the future, because if none of the other QB's on the roster can overtake him this year, I am highly skeptical of their talent level.

Mertens is not a good QB, and unless he improves 100 fold next season, its gonna be another long one.

Scooter1
03-15-2009, 05:53 PM
Numbers for the two quarterbacks that went to the playoffs in our conference and Nick

Pass efficiency
UNI 145 (152-244-7-2041)
SIU 120 (186-326-10-2083)
Nick 132 (152-260-15-2004)

TD's
UNI 14
SIU 16
Nick 16

YPG
UNI 157
SIU 173
Nick 182

INT
UNI 7
SIU 10
Nick 15

56BISON73
03-15-2009, 06:03 PM
Numbers for the two quarterbacks that went to the playoffs in our conference and Nick

Pass efficiency
UNI 145 (152-244-7-2041)
SIU 120 (186-326-10-2083)
Nick 132 (152-260-15-2004)

TD's
UNI 14
SIU 16
Nick 16

YPG
UNI 157
SIU 173
Nick 182

INT
UNI 7
SIU 10
Nick 15

Of course the numbers dont tell the whole story does it.

unbison
03-15-2009, 06:06 PM
Hey scooter love that post..... just missing one thing drops.....cuz i am sure bison lead in that as well!

56BISON73
03-15-2009, 06:08 PM
Hey scooter love that post..... just missing one thing drops.....cuz i am sure bison lead in that as well!

Dont forget coughing up the ball at all most every crucial situation. He was the leader there also.

unbison
03-15-2009, 06:24 PM
how about some offensive line stats.... like sacks allowed qb hurries allowed
Lets all admit he had a bad season.... entire team had a bad season.... and move on... lets see who wins the job coming out of spring ball

lakesbison
03-15-2009, 06:32 PM
MERTENS THEN JOSE in 2010 shut up and accept it.

Scooter1
03-16-2009, 09:28 AM
Of course the numbers dont tell the whole story does it.

Nope, just thought I'd throw some numbers up and watch the fur fly. :hide:

At least I made a point of pointing out his INTs

CaBisonFan
03-16-2009, 11:39 AM
MERTENS THEN JOSE in 2010 shut up and accept it.

Lakes...Mertens' full-time career at NDSU is over. He's a good young man, but the pressure is on Bohl to find a solution. He was put on the shelf for too long to start his career...and then he was put under pressure unlike any QB that I've seen at SU. He was the 'only' option last year...team ranked #1...not realistic...things went wrong...his confidence unraveled...and he is damaged. I give the coaching staff great credit for this. It would have been to Nick's advantage for the coaches to have 2 or 3 options to replace him. It would have taken the weight of the world off of his shoulders.

The offensive line can take some blame, but when the defense knows exactly what's coming, and the containment assignments are changed, they're screwed. When the QB can't check off at the line of scrimmage and make good decisions, they're screwed. When a defense knows exactly when a running play is coming, and where, the O-line is screwed. Hell...I could have called the defensive coverage on the Bison last year. The offensive line lost confidence in Nick because they were set up for failure too many times. The coordinator also had a really bad, predictable year.

When the ball is thrown 100 mph on a screen pass or a short route, and not in a good location, it's a problem. When a QB throws the ball into traffic, setting up a receiver for a major bell-ringing, it messes with his mind. They had no trouble catching Steve Walker's passes. Figure it out folks. Most passes were thrown to bad spots. Most catches that were made were made under duress because of the ball's location, and when it arrived. It was completely out of sync. The entire offense was completely out of sync. It starts at quarterback. The guys had 'zero' confidence in Nick as a leader, and in his ability to get them into a flow. It was one play at a time...not a set of plays that gained momentum.

Geez guys...couldn't ya see it??

Jose Mohler will be the starting QB this fall. Too bad that his redshirt wasn't pulled mid-season to give him some experience, and to see what he had. The red-shirt (or the need to keep it on) was over-rated. It was a desperate situation. Nick needed to sit down. The rest of the team needed to see that the coaches were seriously concerned, and that they would do anything to fix the problem.

unbison
03-16-2009, 12:35 PM
How many games did you go to CA..... In wyoming drops cost us the game.... not mertens.... easy to sit in california and be out to lunch.... I mean wow did you even listen to a game on the radio..... i suppose it was also mertens fault in youngstown when we gave up 3 miles of rushing.... U R a TOOL that should be put away

steelbison
03-16-2009, 03:01 PM

SD..I thought we had an agreement that you have beat this horse and it's died several times.

We have a new OC in place and it's a new year. Was I disappointed last year in our QB play?? Absolutely..but I do think he has a chance..Has to cut out the TO's..our O-line has to play better..We have to catch the ball better..we have to run the ball better...

Of course this all starts with the QB...keeping nine guys out of the box will help... But how about we start the new year on a positive note...This subject has been done...

lakesbison
03-16-2009, 03:06 PM
NICK was at the SELECTION SHOW.

KID IS FIRED UP!!!

SHUT UP AND SUPPORT HIM!

SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO COACH BOHL... WHAT YOU SAY TO THAT?? HUH??

unbison
03-16-2009, 05:09 PM
I say coach bohl aint one to miss a photo opp....kinda like previous poster

CaBisonFan
03-16-2009, 05:56 PM
How many games did you go to CA..... In wyoming drops cost us the game.... not mertens.... easy to sit in california and be out to lunch.... I mean wow did you even listen to a game on the radio..... i suppose it was also mertens fault in youngstown when we gave up 3 miles of rushing.... U R a TOOL that should be put away

You're good unbison. I have a neighbor with a pit bull. Kinda feel like I'm next door right now. But I can reason with the dog.

Vel...vat kinda tool are ya talkin' about den?

CaBisonFan
03-16-2009, 06:01 PM

KID IS FIRED UP!!!

SHUT UP AND SUPPORT HIM!

What do we say to what...that you're sitting? I had dinner with Jay Leno last night. Does that make my existence more relevant?

Hey lakes...I know your heart's in the right place. I'm just joking around. Have a great time in Minneota. I 'do' have one favor. Would you yell 'sue suck' one time for me?

BisoninNWMN
03-16-2009, 10:21 PM
Lakes...Mertens' full-time career at NDSU is over. He's a good young man, but the pressure is on Bohl to find a solution. He was put on the shelf for too long to start his career...and then he was put under pressure unlike any QB that I've seen at SU. He was the 'only' option last year...team ranked #1...not realistic...things went wrong...his confidence unraveled...and he is damaged. I give the coaching staff great credit for this. It would have been to Nick's advantage for the coaches to have 2 or 3 options to replace him. It would have taken the weight of the world off of his shoulders.

The offensive line can take some blame, but when the defense knows exactly what's coming, and the containment assignments are changed, they're screwed. When the QB can't check off at the line of scrimmage and make good decisions, they're screwed. When a defense knows exactly when a running play is coming, and where, the O-line is screwed. Hell...I could have called the defensive coverage on the Bison last year. The offensive line lost confidence in Nick because they were set up for failure too many times. The coordinator also had a really bad, predictable year.

When the ball is thrown 100 mph on a screen pass or a short route, and not in a good location, it's a problem. When a QB throws the ball into traffic, setting up a receiver for a major bell-ringing, it messes with his mind. They had no trouble catching Steve Walker's passes. Figure it out folks. Most passes were thrown to bad spots. Most catches that were made were made under duress because of the ball's location, and when it arrived. It was completely out of sync. The entire offense was completely out of sync. It starts at quarterback. The guys had 'zero' confidence in Nick as a leader, and in his ability to get them into a flow. It was one play at a time...not a set of plays that gained momentum.

Jose Mohler will be the starting QB this fall. Too bad that his redshirt wasn't pulled mid-season to give him some experience, and to see what he had. The red-shirt (or the need to keep it on) was over-rated. It was a desperate situation. Nick needed to sit down. The rest of the team needed to see that the coaches were seriously concerned, and that they would do anything to fix the problem.

Disagree with ya, CA. Good decision not to pull the red-shirt of Mohler. Let him and Mertens battled it out in spring ball......make them both better.....see who comes out on top. Waste a full year on 1/3 of a season.....no way!!

56BISON73
03-16-2009, 10:29 PM

KID IS FIRED UP!!!

SHUT UP AND SUPPORT HIM!

What does this have to do with his poor performance last year and what does this have to do with this coming year????

56BISON73
03-16-2009, 10:32 PM

Ca ya need to quite making excuses for Mertens. He wasnt put on the shelf too long etc. There are certin things QBs can do without being taught. He doesnt do them.

lakesbison
03-16-2009, 10:57 PM
Hey lakes...I know your heart's in the right place. I'm just joking around. Have a great time in Minneota. I 'do' have one favor. Would you yell 'sue suck' one time for me?

NO.. I DONT RECOGNIZE THEM!!

MERTENS said "i am fired up for 2009, cant wait to get on the field!"

JSUBison
03-16-2009, 11:11 PM

I bet the DB's on the opposing team can't wait as well.

56BISON73
03-16-2009, 11:48 PM

NO.. I DONT RECOGNIZE THEM!!

Did he give you that quote after you did your interview with Walker????:D

Trampled
03-17-2009, 01:05 AM

You nailed it on the head CA! None of the interceptions were dropped balls, even though some on this board would make you think so. Actually, there were several ill advised passes that were caught that would have prevented more interceptions. A wild one to Heckendorf at Wyoming comes to mind as Mertens was scrambling. He heaved the ball into the middle of the field, and Heck went way up to catch it. Many times the receivers were hung out to dry on cover 2 . High balls, almost uncatchable...just what every receiver wants knowing they are going to get drilled whether they catch it or not. The rifle passes when close and in every position imaginable. I do believe the play calling was very poor and this hurt Nick in the last half of the season after all the defenses had us figured out. They should have stuck with short passes like they did the first drive at UNI. Of course, they were successful on that drive and of course Perles never called any more short passes. Go figure. That would have helped Mertens tremendously and helped the running game. Another thing that bothered me during the season was all of the motion penalties we had. I found out that Perles had put in a new snap system. I have watched almost all the games for the last few years and noticed a tremendous change in the amount of these penalties. It obviously was too complicated or tricky and the players had difficulty with it. I hope they shitcan it for next year. Just my thoughts. Should be better next year on alot of this stuff.

CaBisonFan
03-17-2009, 03:44 AM
You nailed it on the head CA! None of the interceptions were dropped balls, even though some on this board would make you think so. Actually, there were several ill advised passes that were caught that would have prevented more interceptions. A wild one to Heckendorf at Wyoming comes to mind as Mertens was scrambling. He heaved the ball into the middle of the field, and Heck went way up to catch it. Many times the receivers were hung out to dry on cover 2 . High balls, almost uncatchable...just what every receiver wants knowing they are going to get drilled whether they catch it or not. The rifle passes when close and in every position imaginable. I do believe the play calling was very poor and this hurt Nick in the last half of the season after all the defenses had us figured out. They should have stuck with short passes like they did the first drive at UNI. Of course, they were successful on that drive and of course Perles never called any more short passes. Go figure. That would have helped Mertens tremendously and helped the running game. Another thing that bothered me during the season was all of the motion penalties we had. I found out that Perles had put in a new snap system. I have watched almost all the games for the last few years and noticed a tremendous change in the amount of these penalties. It obviously was too complicated or tricky and the players had difficulty with it. I hope they shitcan it for next year. Just my thoughts. Should be better next year on alot of this stuff.

Good comments Trampled. I agree, but I didn't know about the snap system. Interesting. I have nothing personal against anyone...and I mean anyone. And they are human beings, capable of mistakes. But this is how I see it. It's just my opinion. I feel that Nick was hurt...like a young pitcher that isn't groomed correctly...and we'll never really know what Nick was capable of. I got really tired of seeing Steve Walker playing to the end of most games, when it was clear that we had it in the bag. Maybe Nick got a few token appearances. "Nice hand-off Nick!" Or a few meaningless pass attempts. He was never tested...and he was never allowed to feel real competition. Three years of nothingness. And then, when he is being relied on to lead a #1 team in the nation, he's expected to run the exact same offense as Walker. I liked your example of the short pass game at UNI. I also felt that the first half of the SDSU game fit Nick much, much better. It had the effect of an option offense, or a Tebow style offense. He looked like a fish that had found water. And then, in the second half, guess what. Same as the UNI game. We went away from it.

As far as the upcoming season is concerned...I would be thrilled if Nick had a great season...and if I am totally wrong. It'll be interesting to see how Brent Vigen does at OC. He told my brother that changes are on the way. Mayville and Buxton are close. Everyone knows everybody. The Vigen family is someone that we run into once in a while. We played football and basketball against many Vigens at Central Valley. Good people, and good athletes.

Scooter1
03-17-2009, 09:12 AM
I look at it this way.

1. Nick has one more year to perform as we had hoped. what's in the past, is done.
2. Nick should be improved with a year under his belt.
3. Nick has a new offensive coordinator maybe this will help
4. If Nicks problem is mental, we are not helping if he is reading this board.
5. Hopefully, Jose and Nick will push each other.
6. The offensive line play should be better, maybe Nick will get more time.

heckler
03-17-2009, 12:34 PM
I look at it this way.

1. Nick has one more year to perform as we had hoped. what's in the past, is done.

I've heard this before and it's bs. He shouldn't even be on this board.

steelbison
03-17-2009, 02:01 PM
I look at it this way.

If he is not mentally tough enough to take what's on this board he shouldn't be a starting QB period. A QB has to be your leader in every aspect and has to be mentally tough or he has no chance to succeed..

SDbison
03-17-2009, 03:05 PM
I look at it this way.

So an entire football program is supposed to go on hold for a QB that was so-so at best in his Junior year. Give me a F'ing break! All of you friends, neighbors and bleeding hearts don't sway my feelings about Nick. NDSU needs a winnner at QB and Nick is not that. He has an outside chance of surprising us this year, but why is NDSU lacking so much for QB's? Either the coaching staff was caught being shortsighted, or no decent QB's want to come to Fargo or ND to play football rgardless of the tradition of success here. I have to believe its more the former than the latter.
Hey, how about NDSU's basketball team!

unbison
03-17-2009, 03:15 PM
WOW..... can we really leave this alone until spring ball...... Are QB sucked last year.... agreed!...... but.... I was looking at MOHLER's stat line.... and found a bunch of these

00000000's

almost forgot lakes quote of 2008 "mohler is the third best qb coming out of san diego"

56BISON73
03-17-2009, 03:49 PM
WOW..... can we really leave this alone until spring ball...... Are QB sucked last year.... agreed!...... but.... I was looking at MOHLER's stat line.... and found a bunch of these

00000000's

almost forgot lakes quote of 2008 "mohler is the third best qb coming out of san diego"

Hey one of those zeros is NO interceptions. Another is NO fumbles. Another is NO coughing up the ball in cricial situations.

rutlandbison
03-17-2009, 04:02 PM
Hey one of those zeros is NO interceptions. Another is NO fumbles. Another is NO coughing up the ball in cricial situations.
Is one of those zero's dropped passes? Wait that's not a QB stat.

56BISON73
03-17-2009, 04:06 PM
Is one of those zero's dropped passes? Wait that's not a QB stat.

Dropped passes werent the main issue. Poor QB performance was. Hell even Ray Charles could have seen that and hes blind and dead.

rutlandbison
03-17-2009, 04:09 PM
Dropped passes werent the main issue. Poor QB performance was. Hell even Ray Charles could have seen that and hes blind and dead.
I know i was just talking shit. I agree that our QB sucked.

I didnt want to start a new thread for this but, it is interesting to know that UCLA will trust Reggie Moore, former WR coach here at NDSU, to recruit one of the best players in the country, DE, Devon Kennard.
http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/viewcoach.asp?coach=2171&sport=1&year=2009
I just thought this was kinda cool to see what type of players he is recruiting for UCLA.

56BISON73
03-17-2009, 04:19 PM
I look at it this way.

If Mertens could go through his progressions and check off his covered receivers instead of waiting for his main receiver to get open he wouldnt need more time. I dont know how many times he had all the time in the world but got happy feet when his intended receiver was covered and he ran out of the pocket in to the defenders.

If he isnt mentally strong enough to read this board then he doesnt need to lead the Bison.

Competition only goes so far. That has to do with effort both physically and mentally. But if you dont have it to be a gamer the competition wont help that.

Wacker_in_the_Hall
03-17-2009, 10:51 PM
So an entire football program is supposed to go on hold for a QB that was so-so at best in his Junior year. Give me a F'ing break! All of you friends, neighbors and bleeding hearts don't sway my feelings about Nick. NDSU needs a winnner at QB and Nick is not that. He has an outside chance of surprising us this year, but why is NDSU lacking so much for QB's? Either the coaching staff was caught being shortsighted, or no decent QB's want to come to Fargo or ND to play football rgardless of the tradition of success here. I have to believe its more the former than the latter.
Hey, how about NDSU's basketball team!

I agree lets fire the coaching staff, we certainly have the grounds to do it. We have a terrible record the last 5 years and Mertens was the worst quarterback in the history of NDSU.

Yep lets fire those non quarterback recruiting coaches and bring in someone who will get us 2-3 Walkers a year. They are out there everywhere you look

BisoninNWMN
03-18-2009, 12:02 AM
Maybe Mertens will surprise all, even SD, if not bring in Mohler......maybe Mohler will the #1 coming out of spring ball...who knows.

Coaches banked on Mertens being the savior....didn't work last year. Recruit a QB every year....

Scooter1
03-18-2009, 04:13 AM
If he is not mentally tough enough to take what's on this board he shouldn't be a starting QB period. A QB has to be your leader in every aspect and has to be mentally tough or he has no chance to succeed..

We're talking about a 20+ year old kid. You can say what you want about mental toughness and that is great, because there is no accountability after you hit the send button on the computor.

Most of my job at work is motivating the people that work directly under me. I can guarentee you that telling someone that they suck every day is not the best method for helping their confidence or performance. If you think that the guys on the team aren't aware of what is being said on this board, you are kidding yourself. Jesus Christ, we have beat this horse to death, had Christ raise the horse back up and Killed it again. My point is that eventually the subconscious mind starts believing the things that it hears, if this happens we just may wind up with what we deserve. We may not have caused the problem, but we most certainly aren't part of the solution.

SDbison
03-18-2009, 04:22 AM
We're talking about a 20+ year old kid. You can say what you want about mental toughness and that is great, because there is no accountability after you hit the send button on the computor.

Most of my job at work is motivating the people that work directly under me. I can guarentee you that telling someone that they suck every day is not the best method for helping their confidence or performance. If you think that the guys on the team aren't aware of what is being said on this board, you are kidding yourself. Jesus Christ, we have beat this horse to death, had Christ raise the horse back up and Killed it again. My point is that eventually the subconscious mind starts believing the things that it hears, if this happens we just may wind up with what we deserve. We may not have caused the problem, but we most certainly aren't part of the solution.
If somebody sucks telling them they are great will not make them great. This is the real world scooter, not some psychological test. Mental toughness comes from within......not by some support group. Get a grip, we are fans and if we observed sub par performance by a QB who thinks he can throw into triple coverage that is our opinion. This horse cannot be beat enough until the coaches get a clue and start recruiting a stable of capable QB's.

unbison
03-18-2009, 06:01 AM
Sorry if your football analysis was that spot on boys u would be on espn nightly..... not just when woody drags u along for the ride!

Scooter1
03-18-2009, 01:05 PM
If somebody sucks telling them they are great will not make them great. This is the real world scooter, not some psychological test. Mental toughness comes from within......not by some support group. Get a grip, we are fans and if we observed sub par performance by a QB who thinks he can throw into triple coverage that is our opinion. This horse cannot be beat enough until the coaches get a clue and start recruiting a stable of capable QB's.

You just can't see past your own nose, can you? Go have another beer...it makes you "smarter". You are right, this is the real world. I guess I missed the chapter in my studies that showed how negative reinforcement was a great motivating strategy. Thank God I read the chapter that talked about how it was a detriment. We had a supervisor at my job that told management one of her strategies was to pick one person each day and pick every thing they did apart and ride them to let them know what they needed to change......she doesn't work for us anymore; she was fired shortly after that statement. If you are going to talk about the real world, I suggest you try living in it. You obviously have no experience motivating people. I never said we were going to make this kid great; I said we aren't making the coach's job any easier. I kinda hope we do get what we deserve.

steelbison
03-18-2009, 03:58 PM

Scooter, I agree with you..this topic is getting old...if you look at my past posts that is all I have ever said. But in my opinion, your QB has to be mentally tough. A real competitor would want to go out and work twice as hard and prove everyone wrong..Not read a message board and let it affect him in a bad way.

If he does read these messages and it doesn't make him more determined he would not be the type of guy I would want leading my team. IMHO

I think Nick has a chance to have a good year but he has to be more accountable for his mistakes. I never once heard him last year take the blame for a loss or mentioned he played bad. When he was interviewed he thought everything was a OK.

Did you ever see him on the sidelines after a pick or fumble look like he was upset in anyway?? I didn't...like I said everything was ok and it wasn't his fault that those type of things were happening...

That's called being a leader and he really needs to step that up this year if he wants to have a chance.

OldBison
03-19-2009, 01:43 PM
The issues with the offense last season weren't Merten's fault, it was Bohl's fault plain and simple.

As this thread indicates, QB recruits are lacking. Not just this year in the lack of JUCO or transfers that could step in, but in the lack of Bohl recruiting a QB in 06 and 07. There should have been someone behind Mertens to take a snap, the fact that there wasn't is Bohl's fault. The buck stops with him.

Bohl made his bed and he "learned a little bit of a lesson" when it comes to QB recruiting. Too bad it cost us a season that was full of promise for him to fully learn how to be a DI head coach. :banghead:

EagleBison
03-19-2009, 02:49 PM
I always had hoped that Freddie Coleman had played football too, but it would have been tough to play 2 sports. He was a great High School QB at St Paul Johnson. I know, I know great HS doesn't alway equal great College QB, but it would have been nice seeing him give it a shot.

unbison
03-19-2009, 09:07 PM
Old bison... are you sure he learned.... we only signed one QB this year

rutlandbison
03-20-2009, 02:05 PM
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: