PDA

View Full Version : Getting Through the Conference Once

CaBisonFan
03-12-2009, 01:11 AM
If we use the basketball model for the men...is it possible that getting through the new conference and taking your lumps through one season is a pretty important process?

My opinion is 'yes.'

Kermit
03-12-2009, 01:17 AM
If we use the basketball model for the men...is it possible that getting through the new conference and taking your lumps through one season is a pretty important process?

My opinion is 'yes.'

I agree. Both teams learned that conference games are usually played at a higher level of intensity than other games. I think the Bison also learned that they must make improvement in specific areas in order to compete for a conference championship.

A1pigskin
03-13-2009, 07:35 PM
I think Coach Bohl recognized this at the end of last years season. He will be making adjustments.

DIBISON
03-14-2009, 04:59 AM
I think Coach Bohl recognized this at the end of last years season. He will be making adjustments.

The staff also made adjustments during this past recruiting process. More bigger and physical.

HerdBot
03-14-2009, 01:36 PM

My opinion is 'yes.'

Bohl said that UNI physically dominated us so he's making changes. He's a great coach so I have faith in him. At least we have the experience of playing these guys now and we won't have the big target on our backs next year.

A1pigskin
03-14-2009, 02:23 PM
IMO we will be more physical, which we have per Coach Bohl's statement. I thought we had a physical team but apparently we didn't. Coach is stepping it up a notch so we should see a better season. Although, there are few big shoes to fill.