PDA

View Full Version : DVD of game

bisongirl
03-12-2009, 12:13 AM
So, who has the game taped and how quickly can someone get me a copy? It was awesome to watch the game in person, but now I want to watch it over again!

NDSUFan_Sav
03-12-2009, 12:16 AM
So, who has the game taped and how quickly can someone get me a copy? It was awesome to watch the game in person, but now I want to watch it over again!

I wish i knew how to put it onto a dvd or something from dvr....i'm watching it now and i still kinda get somewhat nervous ;)

I had a good time down there though, glad i got to meet you and your husband :)

Wally
03-12-2009, 12:23 AM

Unfortunately on my recording there will be about 10-15 minutes of the damn world baseball classic!

bisongirl
03-12-2009, 12:32 AM
I wish i knew how to put it onto a dvd or something from dvr....i'm watching it now and i still kinda get somewhat nervous ;)

It was great to meet you too! How were you all feeling this morning?

SDbison
03-12-2009, 01:13 AM
I would like of a copy of the game......anybody, hammersmith, hammersmith?

Thundering Herd
03-12-2009, 01:18 AM
I would PAY for a copy if I had to! Someone? Anyone?

Gully
03-12-2009, 02:48 AM
Same here, this is a must have!

td577
03-12-2009, 06:40 AM

Just run your DVD recorder after your DVR with RCA jacks. Then run RCA jacks to your TV and set the TV to that setting so you can see that the DVR is playing what you want and recording to DVD. Then if you are using HDMI, that can still run to your reciever or TV from your DVR and just set it back when you are done recording. You can still run your HDMI from your DVD player to your reciever or TV as well, just use the RCA jacks to get the DVD recorder between your DVR and TV.

ndsubison1
03-12-2009, 07:05 AM
Just run your DVD recorder after your DVR with RCA jacks. Then run RCA jacks to your TV and set the TV to that setting so you can see that the DVR is playing what you want and recording to DVD. Then if you are using HDMI, that can still run to your reciever or TV from your DVR and just set it back when you are done recording. You can still run your HDMI from your DVD player to your reciever or TV as well, just use the RCA jacks to get the DVD recorder between your DVR and TV.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

i think ill just buy it from somebody...