PDA

View Full Version : SDSU Coach Likes Oakland Tomorrow

Swany
03-10-2009, 03:55 AM
In his post game press conference, South Dakota State head coach Scott Nagy gave the edge to Oakland in the Summit League's title bout tomorrow night.

"It will be interesting to see how he (Kangas) comes back again, that may be the whole key. He showed great toughness tonight, Oakland is so big – and those two teams split but they (Oakland) are playing so well right now. Oakland is the one team I didn’t want to see in this tournament if we didn’t have to play them. It should be a heckuva game, both teams shoot the ball really well. The difference I see is that Oakland has more of inside game – but Woodside kind of equalizes everything.”

Trim
03-10-2009, 03:57 AM
In his post game press conference, South Dakota State head coach Scott Nagy gave the edge to Oakland in the Summit League's title bout tomorrow night.

"It will be interesting to see how he (Kangas) comes back again, that may be the whole key. He showed great toughness tonight, Oakland is so big – and those two teams split but they (Oakland) are playing so well right now. Oakland is the one team I didn’t want to see in this tournament if we didn’t have to play them. It should be a heckuva game, both teams shoot the ball really well. The difference I see is that Oakland has more of inside game – but Woodside kind of equalizes everything.”

Oakland is the one team I didn't want to see too.

onbison09
03-10-2009, 03:58 AM
Meh he just got beat by 20. Who do you think he would pick? We need to shut down Kangas.

go_bison
03-10-2009, 03:59 AM
Oakland is the one team I didn't want to see too.

I didn't want to see SDSU again. It would be hard to beat a rival three times this year. Also, they might have had a home court advantage.

NDSUstudent
03-10-2009, 04:02 AM
I thought we were going to play Oakland for the title since day one of the season and I say bring them on. The Bison have been playing their best basketball in big games down the stretch.

Trim
03-10-2009, 04:02 AM
I didn't want to see SDSU again. It would be hard to beat a rival three times this year. Also, they might have had a home court advantage.

Yeah, didn't really want to see them either, but tonight proves the type of game the Jacks are capable of.

BisonAccountant44
03-10-2009, 04:15 AM
Yeah, didn't really want to see them either, but tonight proves the type of game the Jacks are capable of.

So did the other night. It wouldn't matter who we were up against. Tomorrow night is going to be an old school street fight, and I have a feeling our boys have a "Hadouken" or two hidden away for just such an occasion.
http://saintsuperman.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/street_fighter_ii_snes_hadoken.jpg

Yellow
03-10-2009, 04:17 AM
How many points did Kangaas have tonight? If we win the rebound battle i believe we will win the game

HoopsBison
03-10-2009, 04:26 AM
Hey whatever anyone wants to say fuel the fire more for the bison then go ahead.

The matter of the fact is this team has been planning for this for 5 yrs and you can bet your last dollar that they are gonna bring their A game, and when the bison play their best, well i feel that no one in the summit can beat them...

go bison