View Full Version : ?????????????

NDSUFan_Sav
03-08-2009, 09:24 AM
where was everyone......80% sdsu 15% bison and 5% every other school

getchaassestosiouxfalls

ILBISON
03-08-2009, 12:17 PM
You are in south dakot muh boy!
How many do you think Oakland will take the little bunnies by on monday?

stevdock
03-08-2009, 02:12 PM
where was everyone......80% sdsu 15% bison and 5% every other school

getchaassestosiouxfalls

Forgive me for having a life that can not follow the Bison everywhere they go. A family and a full time job where I don't get any paid time off comes first. I totally forgot that being a Bison fan means you have to give up everything else in life. Some perspective PLEASE.

ILBISON
03-08-2009, 02:31 PM
Easy there stevie muh boy.... Savvy is really just inviting everyone out to partake in the festivities..... why so bitter my man?

Thundering Herd
03-08-2009, 04:09 PM
How many useless threads and posts must this kid post? Oh and Steve, you must remember that some people have Bisonville and NDSU athletic events to thank for their social life and 'friends'.

steelbison
03-08-2009, 07:53 PM
Forgive me for having a life that can not follow the Bison everywhere they go. A family and a full time job where I don't get any paid time off comes first. I totally forgot that being a Bison fan means you have to give up everything else in life. Some perspective PLEASE.

You beat me to the punch.....I would love to be in Sioux Falls but unfortunately the kids have games this weekend. But my wife and I are going to drive down Tuesday and watch us seal the deal on a trip to the big dance!!!!

stevdock
03-08-2009, 07:54 PM
I just really get tired of posts like this. If it were at all possible for me to go, I'd love to be there. A 3-4 hour trip each way, hopefully a 4 day tourneyment, which includes 2 work days, let alone a family with 3 little kids makes it next to impossible to go.

When I was in college I went on plenty of football roadtrips, including every game my senior year. Did I expect anyone else to go? NO. I went because it was fun to do and I knew that would be the last year I could expect to do that in a VERY LONG TIME.

Go have a good time, represent the school well, but please a lot of perspective is needed sometimes.

BigBison
03-08-2009, 07:58 PM
But if this was a Gopher Football game would you be there???

stevdock
03-08-2009, 08:01 PM
I went to the first one, but didn't have a chance to go to the last one. Watched the game on TV, as that was the best I could do. And your point would be??

NDSUFan_Sav
03-08-2009, 08:04 PM
But if this was a Gopher Football game would you be there???

exactly BigBison....

I wasn't calling people out...all i'm doing is asking will you guys show some support even the fans that were here weren't yelling or nothing. I have been complemented numerous times from coach to players on how me and others would get that crowd going or try to at home. A few players asked if I would be front row in Sioux Falls and I am close to it.....Monday and Tuesday I don't care what others do if they don't join in or not there will be a few of us at least cheering these guys on.

NDSUFan_Sav
03-08-2009, 08:07 PM
I went to the first one, but didn't have a chance to go to the last one. Watched the game on TV, as that was the best I could do. And your point would be??

people will show up for football games and do whatever they can to get to them...we bring 17-19k to games we bring around 1500-2000 to the wyoming game a few thousand to Northern Iowa game....so why can't we have 1500-2000 screaming fans for this...I know we're a football school, but what these guys have done for our basketball program is beyond amazing...these guys deserve EVERYTHING....

people say we have work, we've know about tickets being on sale since last august...take a few days off if you have to if you can't its understandable but these guys deserve our fan support.

NDSUFan_Sav
03-08-2009, 08:10 PM
How many useless threads and posts must this kid post? Oh and Steve, you must remember that some people have Bisonville and NDSU athletic events to thank for their social life and 'friends'.

as far as you go....what have i did wrong by asking where people are or where the noise is....if you don't like what i have to say don't read my stuff or just ignore me....the whole site could disagree with what i have to say, i could careless, i don't care what others think of me, i am who i am.....my thread about saying the team is hungry was a lil humor and fun and you go and act like i'm trying to be serious here....get a grip

CaBisonFan
03-08-2009, 08:15 PM
as far as you go....what have i did wrong by asking where people are or where the noise is....if you don't like what i have to say don't read my stuff or just ignore me....the whole site could disagree with what i have to say, i could careless, i don't care what others think of me, i am who i am.....my thread about saying the team is hungry was a lil humor and fun and you go and act like i'm trying to be serious here....get a grip

Don't worry about it sav.

I think that people assumed a victory on Saturday and are saving it for the next two games. Money & time.

You have a good point.

ILBISON
03-08-2009, 09:10 PM
I am with sav.... cya monday muh boy!

unbison
03-08-2009, 09:40 PM
Hey sav I am on my way tomorrow morning...... All i can say is

GENTLEMAN START YOUR LIVERS!!

IndyBison
03-08-2009, 09:44 PM
people will show up for football games and do whatever they can to get to them...we bring 17-19k to games we bring around 1500-2000 to the wyoming game a few thousand to Northern Iowa game....so why can't we have 1500-2000 screaming fans for this...I know we're a football school, but what these guys have done for our basketball program is beyond amazing...these guys deserve EVERYTHING....

people say we have work, we've know about tickets being on sale since last august...take a few days off if you have to if you can't its understandable but these guys deserve our fan support.

The reason you got that many fans at those games is because you were mostly drawing alumni from those areas that don't normally get to see the Bison. Denver has a huge alumni base and Laramie is a relatively short drive for them. It would be the only chance for them to see them play.

The game Saturday night was not the most important game to attend. I'm sure some are thinking about attending the later rounds (work will be more likely to get in the way then) or saving up for NCAA/NIT games. Unlike college students, working adults have a limited number of days they can miss work and we have a lot of other responsibilities that you don't have yet (spouses, kids) that we can't just leave. You will know this soon enough!

Thanks for all you do as a student to support the Bison and I hope you keep that spirit as an alum!!

coldspot
03-08-2009, 09:46 PM
Hey sav I am on my way tomorrow morning...... All i can say is

GENTLEMAN START YOUR LIVERS!!

i wonder if lakes still has a liver??? if not, ive got a clean one that i will gladly donate 1/3 of for a generous fee.

unbison
03-08-2009, 09:49 PM
lakes has not had a liver for many years!!!!! he just eats some charcoal every morning!

Castor Troy
03-08-2009, 10:03 PM
I was at the game on Saturday and thought that the turnout for NDSU was quite good. We were in section V so I could see the whole place and we were very well represented. I sat by a SDSU fan and when the SDSU fans started cheering for Centenary he said, "Some people are jackasses."

I guess I don't know what people expect, but I would say that NDSU fans were well over half the crowd. We had 2 student sections in the upper decks and my section was mostly NDSU fans as well.