PDA

View Full Version : D.s.t This Weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tjbison
03-05-2009, 12:14 AM
Don't forget all you guys who are going to Party it up in SF this weekend that on Saturday night your clocks tick ahead 1 Hour at 2 AM!!!!

So lakes that means if your at the bar till 2 when it closes its actually 3!!!:p

hell yeah spring is coming:nod:

NDSUFan_Sav
03-05-2009, 12:19 AM
you mean when you're drinking with us and partying at the bars when we're all done its really 3am :nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod:

tjbison
03-05-2009, 12:27 AM
you mean when you're drinking with us and partying at the bars when we're all done its really 3am :nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod:

Sorry Sav, even if the Saturday game happens for me and I end up "crew cabbin" to SF, I have to also "crew cabbit" back to FGO after the game:smh: thats why its a complicated issue!

NDSUFan_Sav
03-05-2009, 12:46 AM
Sorry Sav, even if the Saturday game happens for me and I end up "crew cabbin" to SF, I have to also "crew cabbit" back to FGO after the game:smh: thats why its a complicated issue!

haha i know, i'm just giving ya a rough time....i prob should stop one of these days....maybe next november when the new season starts?

tjbison
03-05-2009, 01:58 AM
haha i know, i'm just giving ya a rough time....i prob should stop one of these days....maybe next november when the new season starts?

its ok, need more fans like you!!!

heckler
03-05-2009, 02:44 AM
psst... hey guys.... someone go tell the bunnies that d.s.t isn't for two weeks

ndsubison1
03-05-2009, 06:13 AM
well looks like we have to drink twice as much now...