PDA

View Full Version : Mabee NOT!!!

Hansel
03-01-2009, 02:16 AM
NDSU snapps ORU home winning streak... regular season Summit Champs!!

scheelsguy
03-01-2009, 02:28 AM
We Win....

NDSUFan_Sav
03-01-2009, 08:18 AM
scheels guy thanks so much the shirts will def need some...will there be separate shirts for bison basketball for the tourney like you had for the bison fb game against gophers?

tjbison
03-01-2009, 08:31 AM
scheels guy thanks so much the shirts will def need some...will there be separate shirts for bison basketball for the tourney like you had for the bison fb game against gophers?

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: i;m going to do everything in my power yo make it to SF for the opening round at least!!!!!!!!! god bless the BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn whata night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh yeah I love explanation points:D :D :D :D :D :D please forgive my excitement:nod:

NDSUFan_Sav
03-01-2009, 08:36 AM
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: i;m going to do everything in my power yo make it to SF for the opening round at least!!!!!!!!! god bless the BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn whata night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh yeah I love explanation points:D :D :D :D :D :D please forgive my excitement:nod:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

hahaha and i agree with your sig....FREE UNBISON

tjbison
03-01-2009, 08:42 AM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

hahaha and i agree with your sig....FREE UNBISON

Sav met unbison tonight at the hub great guy, also just totally jacked to be a bison right now, BWW south rocked place erupted with the win thanks seniors keep making the memories:nod: :nod: :nod:

tjbison
03-01-2009, 09:15 AM
oh yeah i release all copyrights to my sig if you agree with me add it to yours!!!!!!:D

NDSUFan_Sav
03-01-2009, 09:59 AM
oh yeah i release all copyrights to my sig if you agree with me add it to yours!!!!!!:D

I CAN NOT SLEEP!!!!

SDbison
03-01-2009, 04:44 PM
I CAN NOT SLEEP!!!!
Sav, was it the all the excitement about the Bison, or all the Bison Bombs (lots of Red Bull) or more likely both!

NDSUFan_Sav
03-01-2009, 07:06 PM
Sav, was it the all the excitement about the Bison, or all the Bison Bombs (lots of Red Bull) or more likely both!

the group of us took down prob bout 50 beers, champagne and some shots.....such a blast!!!
late night run to ihop with slick.....he then walked across to the bank to hop in with a cab only had $18 on him told the cab that and the cab shut the thing off at the exit of 19th ave from I-29...hahahaha

SDbison
03-01-2009, 07:09 PM
the group of us took down prob bout 50 beers, champagne and some shots.....such a blast!!!
late night run to ihop with slick.....he then walked across to the bank to hop in with a cab only had $18 on him told the cab that and the cab shut the thing off at the exit of 19th ave from I-29...hahahaha
Great times! Just think of all the fun we will have this coming weekend!

NDSUFan_Sav
03-01-2009, 07:10 PM

will i come back alive????

SDbison
03-01-2009, 07:12 PM
will i come back alive????
up to you......but I say yes because you don't want to miss NDSU's appearance in the NCAA tournament........

tjbison
03-02-2009, 01:21 AM

SD how bittersweet is this whole scenario for you, I mean i'll bet you 5 years ago if someone posted on here that NDSU with some of its best players ever will be playing in the most important games of their lives, for a shot at the NCAA just minutes from your house you wouls have laughed your ### off at them! I envy you!:nod: oh yeah when they are playing on ESPN on tuesday (yes i'm calling it right now) I can't be there but you all better make some serious noise, whose painting the signs??

NDSUFan_Sav
03-02-2009, 01:23 AM
SD how bittersweet is this whole scenario for you, I mean i'll bet you 5 years ago if someone posted on here that NDSU with some of its best players ever will be playing in the most important games of their lives, for a shot at the NCAA just minutes from your house you wouls have laughed your ### off at them! I envy you!:nod: oh yeah when they are playing on ESPN on tuesday (yes i'm calling it right now) I can't be there but you all better make some serious noise, whose painting the signs??

psssshhh you'll be there....don't lie to your friends and most importantly don't lie to yourself....

one sign i got in mind thoughts???

E veryone
S upports
P layers of
N DSU

56BISON73
03-02-2009, 01:33 AM

Now thats a hoot!!!!

NDSUFan_Sav
03-02-2009, 02:41 AM
Now thats a hoot!!!!

yeah it was quite hilarious people that were sitting by us kept watching him and laughing with us...

gotts
03-02-2009, 05:06 AM
psssshhh you'll be there....don't lie to your friends and most importantly don't lie to yourself....

one sign i got in mind thoughts???

E veryone
S upports
P layers of
N DSU

Excellent
Seniors
Playin for the
NCAAS