PDA

View Full Version : 4,000 Meaningless Posts!!!

TheBisonator
02-28-2009, 11:58 PM
I can't think of another Bisonville veteran who has made less of an impact on this board than myself. Kudos to me and my ability to blend in with the crowd!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :bong: :bong: :bong:

Bisonguy
03-01-2009, 12:58 AM
Happy 4k and one closer to 12k for me!!!

Bisonfan1
03-01-2009, 03:35 AM
Happy 4k and one closer to 12k for me!!!

Good Grief, I joined only 4 months after you and I have not even hit a thousand posts yet, so thats about 900 meaningless posts for me so far, gotta lot of catching up to do. Time to pick on Lakes some more and get some more neg rep points LOL, or start this **********************, etc etc. Wow, cant believe I have been reading/posting on this board for almost 7 years now. hey Bisonguy, lets just drink all night and respond back and forth to each other to get you to 12,000 :D

Bisonguy
03-01-2009, 03:59 AM
Here's to almost seven years! **holds up glass of milk**

tjbison
03-01-2009, 08:57 AM
I can't think of another Bisonville veteran who has made less of an impact on this board than myself. Kudos to me and my ability to blend in with the crowd!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :bong: :bong: :bong:

ummm pretty sure I have contributed NOTHING of importance to this board!!!! but if you want the credit for zero impact its yours:D

NDSUFan_Sav
03-01-2009, 09:06 PM
ummm pretty sure I have contributed NOTHING of importance to this board!!!! but if you want the credit for zero impact its yours:D

holy you were all over the board last night

admin
03-02-2009, 10:15 AM

Heck, I don't think the Angry Elf has ever even considered banning you.

duluthbison
12-11-2009, 01:24 AM
And to think I thought it was cool when I hit 500 posts.... I have a lot of slacking off in class a head of me......;)