PDA

View Full Version : If we beat Centenary, do we clinch the 1 seed??

TheBisonator
02-22-2009, 02:06 AM
I was curious, cause I saw that we're 14-2 and Oral Roberts is 13-3, and we'd be at worst 15-3 with a win over Centenary and a loss to ORU. Then do we win the tiebraker that comes with that?? Could we clinch #1 with a win on Thursday??

Anyone know??

99Bison
02-22-2009, 02:08 AM
Check out this thread: http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15524&page=3

TheBisonator
02-22-2009, 02:10 AM
Check out this thread: http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15524&page=3

Thanks. Looks like we need a sweep in the South next weekend.

Herd
02-22-2009, 02:12 AM
Actually, we don't need a sweep for the #1 seed, but we need to beat ORU. It's all about beating ORU, who is playing really well right now.

ndsubison1
02-22-2009, 02:42 AM
or cheer for IPFW to finish above SUU (if that's stil possible after tonight)

Wally
02-22-2009, 01:18 PM
Uh-huh, uh-huh. Okay. Um Can you repeat the part of the stuff where you said all about uuhhh, things. Uhh… the things.

Just win out baby and it takes care of itself:nod:

KC Bison
02-22-2009, 10:02 PM
We plan to be at the game in Tulsa Saturday night. Am wondering if I'll get to meet the Bison #1 fan, Lakes, at the game??

lakesbison
02-23-2009, 04:21 PM
im efforting... i was in milwaukee... then twins spring trainin for a week, then sioux Falls.. then minneapolis, then Midwest Regional, Final Four, then OPening Day Twins!!!

KC Bison
02-23-2009, 05:04 PM
Maybe you and PL can get together for the game. I could give ref the whole thing.

TheBisonator
02-23-2009, 05:12 PM
im efforting... i was in milwaukee... then twins spring trainin for a week, then sioux Falls.. then minneapolis, then Midwest Regional, Final Four, then OPening Day Twins!!!

And the rest of us have these things called JOBS and SCHOOL....

56BISON73
02-23-2009, 05:48 PM
Maybe you and PL can get together for the game. I could give ref the whole thing.

Tulsa is only a 3 1/2 hour drive for me but I have to get ready for the RMEF Sport Show and Cnvention in FT Worth TX. Im leaving on Tues so there are some time constraints. Will have to see how much I can get done before Sat.
Will tickets be hard to get? PL

NDSUFan_Sav
02-23-2009, 05:48 PM
And the rest of us have these things called JOBS and SCHOOL....

WE DOOOO??

IndyBison
02-23-2009, 06:35 PM
Uh-oh...lakes is coming to Indy? I better alert the authorities.

Wally
02-23-2009, 09:33 PM

When ya heading to spring training? Heading down to Ft Myers on Thursday the 26th. Trying to find a bar to show the ORU game on Saturday night. We gotta have alumni down there showing the game!

unbison
02-23-2009, 10:55 PM
lakes wouldnt dare leave on a thursday..... he would miss the weekend.... and not work...... if i know anything he is leaving on monday:nod:

KC Bison
02-23-2009, 11:25 PM
PL-I have no idea how hard tickets are to come up with. My brother-in-law has ORU connections so he got us free tickets so I don't really know the difficulties of coming up with tickets. I'm guessing that this will be a well attended game by ORU people. I know I'll be sitting in the middle of a bunch of ORU fans so we'll see how that goes.

lakesbison
02-26-2009, 06:01 AM
yes.. im leavin for florida mon 2nd. why would I take a weekend off?? skip the week of work I say!!

ORU Fan
02-26-2009, 06:49 PM
The lower level seats 5,000 and the $5 tickets are just about gone (singles only). There are some premium seats for $17 and about 200 are left. All lower level seats are reserved.

The upper level will be the only think available (seats 5,500) on Saturday, and it's expected to sell out the day of the game. Those seats are only $5 each, and are general admission.

There will be a legit 10,000 at the game on Saturday.

56BISON73
02-26-2009, 07:47 PM
PL-I have no idea how hard tickets are to come up with. My brother-in-law has ORU connections so he got us free tickets so I don't really know the difficulties of coming up with tickets. I'm guessing that this will be a well attended game by ORU people. I know I'll be sitting in the middle of a bunch of ORU fans so we'll see how that goes.

Called the ticket office and they said there were plenty of seats available and should be Sat also. Said there were some very good seats 17.00 still available also.
Still thinking of going but we are pretty busy right now so its a toss up whether we go or not. PL

NDSUFan_Sav
02-26-2009, 11:38 PM
Do we clinch #1 seed if we beat Centenary???

Only if we beat them and SDSU does something tonight they have a trouble doing and that is SDSU beating ORU on the road.

Good Luck Bison and lets go BUNNIES (yell at me if you want but I'd like to take care of the #1 asap)

ndsubison1
02-26-2009, 11:42 PM
Do we clinch #1 seed if we beat Centenary???

Only if we beat them and SDSU does something tonight they have a trouble doing and that is SDSU beating ORU on the road.

Good Luck Bison and lets go BUNNIES (yell at me if you want but I'd like to take care of the #1 asap)

We clinch at least a share if we win... but if ORU loses to SDSU and we win then we win it outright

NDSUFan_Sav
02-27-2009, 03:32 AM
We clinch at least a share if we win... but if ORU loses to SDSU and we win then we win it outright

yeah i know that, i was referring to outright, i don't want to share....i hate sharing :)

damnit SDSU....CHOKE.....CHOKE.....CHOKE......

heckler
02-27-2009, 03:49 AM
yeah i know that, i was referring to outright, i don't want to share....i hate sharing :)

Here is what superbunny has to say about the choke...

With the support of a good crowd in Sioux Falls the Summit League Championship might just be our coming out party. I know we all want them to break through!

It's going to happen. Gosh darn it, its going to happen soon!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY

all I have to say is good for you guys! :nod:

ndsubison1
02-27-2009, 04:32 AM

you're the one that asked... and it still answered your question

NDSUFan_Sav
02-27-2009, 06:41 AM
you're the one that asked... and it still answered your question

my question was for the thread based on the thread, i was answering bisonators question i put it in form and then explained the following :D

ndsubison1
02-27-2009, 06:55 AM
my question was for the thread based on the thread, i was answering bisonators question i put it in form and then explained the following :D

boy am I on a roll tonight... :o :blush: :hide: :hide: :rofl:

NDSUFan_Sav
02-27-2009, 07:15 AM
boy am I on a roll tonight... :o :blush: :hide: :hide: :rofl:

;) and boy did the beer taste good tonight :)

I can say I bumped into drago but we weren't doing karaoke he leaves March 26 for Indy and is the only punter on the Colts roster as of now

:cheers: