JR - 5'9" Whitney Trekker
SO - 5'11" Abby Plucker
SO - 5'8" Katie Birkel
FR - 6'5" Janae Burich
FR - 5'10" Danielle DeGagne
FR - 5'11" Hannah Linz
FR - 6'2" Paige Beck
FR - 6'0" Rachelle Eckmann

I think that I've got this correct. Shea and Plucker will not lose this year of eligibility. Shea did not play and Plucker was injured on the last day a medical redshirt could be taken.

BlueKeyAlum
02-21-2009, 01:41 AM
14 is what I had coming back as well...I wasn't certain where Megan would be in terms of class rank and I am glad to know that Abby has another year of eligiblity. Nice to have that depth.

summitfever
02-25-2009, 02:22 PM
It's nice to see a bigger roster. Of the incoming freshman for next year, who do you feel will be contributors early?

Herd
02-28-2009, 11:40 AM
Normally it would be good to throw some shirts on the whole in coming Freshman class, but whoever can contribute is needed to get the ship on course. Minutes will be limited with our large SR class, so some of the Freshmen should Redshirt.

Looking at this incoming group next year, it's clearly the best group of Freshmen in awhile for the Bison. Having Plucker, the best player (SO-SR) on next year's roster, for an extra year will also help these FR through their careers.

Bison"FANatic"
02-28-2009, 02:07 PM
Wow that is a pretty heavy list of 2 classes. Hopefully some of the Freshmen will be ready to compete so the scholly's can be spread out a little more. But we are kind of in crisis mode right now.

imabison
02-28-2009, 03:11 PM
Wow that is a pretty heavy list of 2 classes. Hopefully some of the Freshmen will be ready to compete so the scholly's can be spread out a little more. But we are kind of in crisis mode right now.
I do not think the NDSU women are in crisis mode at all. I think they had very successful season, and have continued to show improvement all season long.

Bison"FANatic"
02-28-2009, 06:08 PM
Oh don't get me wrong they have done a great job for a year with little expectations. I myself have to take off the green and gold glasses and having a team of 7 scholly players and now 6 tonight playing counts as crisis mode for me. I considered this year a rebuilding year going in and we did a good job building for the future but we have been in crisis and rebuilding mode all year

BlueKeyAlum
03-01-2009, 02:31 PM
It's nice to see a bigger roster. Of the incoming freshman for next year, who do you feel will be contributors early?

I see see the starters next year being Birkel, Hodgson, Plucker, Samuelson, and Zaruba. The frontcourt is thin so the post players; Eckman, Beck, and Burich will probably see playing time early on. There's a little more depth in the backcourt so I don't know if DeGagne and Linz will see that much time (especially early on) although these two are putting up the big time numbers in prep play.