PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Preview

roadwarrior
02-19-2009, 08:15 PM
A preview of the 2009 Bison baseball team:

http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=3673131

jeffdaryl3rd
02-20-2009, 04:35 PM
That is a ton of new players to get acclimated and it will be hard to replace reliable guys like Langlais, Zimmerman and Laber, so if they can win 20+ games this year I will be thoroughly impressed. I'd like to think that this team is capable of more than that, but given the recent history of the program I am going to temper my expectations and realize that a 20-25 win season with an inexperienced team would be a major step in the right direction.

O-Rizzle 4-Shizzle
04-21-2009, 06:20 PM
That is a ton of new players to get acclimated and it will be hard to replace reliable guys like Langlais, Zimmerman and Laber, so if they can win 20+ games this year I will be thoroughly impressed. I'd like to think that this team is capable of more than that, but given the recent history of the program I am going to temper my expectations and realize that a 20-25 win season with an inexperienced team would be a major step in the right direction.

You'll get your 20 wins this season...maybe more if you can capitalize on your 18 remaining home games.