PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for Officer

bisongirl
02-18-2009, 05:49 PM
There is a standoff going on in Mahnomen this morning. An officer was shot early and is in critical condition at Meritcare. My brother in law is an investigator/deputy in Mahnomen and is on the scene. Please keep the injured officer and family and all of the others involved in your prayers. Thank you!

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/231446/

onbison09
02-19-2009, 12:35 AM
Any updates?

sambini
02-19-2009, 02:32 AM
Our thoughts and prayers are with the officer and his family. He has had two operations today at Meritcare. The suspects were arrested this afternoon.

duluthbison
02-19-2009, 02:43 AM
I can only pray that he has not suffered long term damage from the head wound. May all of us on Bisonville pray for his speedy and successful recovery.

coldspot
02-19-2009, 02:51 AM
the forum article said he will more than likely require future surgery on his head. i cant remember what for but im hoping its only for cosmetic purposes and not something more vital to his health. i hope he has a speedy recovery and that the perps get to spend a long time in jail.

BlueBisonRock
02-19-2009, 03:40 AM
I am praying for for Deputy Dewey's recovery and am thanking God for the service that individuals like Christopher provide. Officers of the law and our military put their life on the line each and every day for the rest of us.

BisonBabe
02-19-2009, 04:30 PM
Sounds like he will have a long road to recovery. But with the support of his wife and extended family both blood related and work related he should have a full recovery.

Prayers for him and his wife.