PDA

View Full Version : Season tickets!

bisoneer
02-16-2009, 02:50 AM
Hey, what is the word so far on season tickets as far as how fast they are going compared to previous years and which sections are still available. Also, for team makers members, do you get an improved seat if you re up your membership with the season ticket purchase?

tjbison
02-16-2009, 03:02 AM
April 1st is the deadline for renewals, and new purchases are not available till July i think, could be wrong, so I doubt there will ba any numbers till April

Bisonguy
02-16-2009, 03:05 AM
Probably not much info yet, as renewals don't need to be in until 4/1.

If you want to upgrade seating, the easiest way is to renew your current seats, but note on your renewal (and possibly call) that you want to upgrade your seats.

They renew exisiting seats first, then usually move people that want different/upgrade seats, then take care of new season ticket holders.

56BISON73
02-16-2009, 03:06 AM
Hey, what is the word so far on season tickets as far as how fast they are going compared to previous years and which sections are still available. Also, for team makers members, do you get an improved seat if you re up your membership with the season ticket purchase?

You can request improved seating. Call Josh at the ticket office. He will give you the particulars. PL

bisoneer
02-16-2009, 03:11 AM
Ok, thanks. One more ? , last I heard there were only 5 home games, are they working on 6 I assume?

bisoneer
02-16-2009, 03:12 AM
Oh, and one more, are they sending out renewals in the mail or do I do that only on line?

NorthernBison
02-16-2009, 03:22 AM
Oh, and one more, are they sending out renewals in the mail or do I do that only on line?

I got my renewal packet a couple weeks ago.

I expect 5 home games. We have 8 conference games. Two of the three non-conference games are on the road. Iowa State and SHSU which is the back end of the home and home. That only gives us one possible home NC game.

SiouxHockeyBisonFo
02-16-2009, 02:06 PM
Ok, thanks. One more ? , last I heard there were only 5 home games, are they working on 6 I assume?

I beileve there 4 scheduled home games. There is one game left to schedule and everybody assumes that the game will be played at home.

Thu, Sep 03 Iowa State at Ames, Iowa 7 p.m.
Sat, Sep 19 Sam Houston State at Huntsville, Texas
Sat, Sep 26 Southern Illinois * at Carbondale, Ill.
Sat, Oct 03 Illinois State (Homecoming) * Fargo, N.D.
Sat, Oct 10 Northern Iowa * Fargo, N.D.
Sat, Oct 17 South Dakota State * at Brookings, S.D.
Sat, Oct 24 Missouri State * Fargo, N.D.
Sat, Oct 31 Western Illinois * at Macomb, Ill.
Sat, Nov 14 Indiana State * at Terre Haute, Ind.
Sat, Nov 21 Youngstown State * Fargo, N.D.

BisBison
02-16-2009, 02:16 PM
True, we only have 5 home games expected for this year, but we also have the bunnies at their place, which could easily be a "home" game as well, if you get my drift.:)

Gully
02-16-2009, 02:38 PM
True, we only have 5 home games expected for this year, but we also have the bunnies at their place, which could easily be a "home" game as well, if you get my drift.:)

Yep, and Ames isn't too bad either, especially for the MN based Bison fans.

lakesbison
02-16-2009, 02:39 PM
SDSU and IOWA STATE WILL BE VERY VERY WELL REPRESENTED IN GREEN!!