PDA

View Full Version : Could someone pm me an email address for the ndsu recruitment department

Twentysix
02-13-2009, 09:00 PM
I have some friends from Notre Dame (Sherman Oaks, CA) That have the talent to play for NDSU and want to come here, But NDSU doesnt have them on there recruiting list. They are missing out on some untapped talent. My friend will be comeing to NDSU regaurdless to whether he plays football or not, and some of his friends from the team would probably come with him if they had incentive. This school rocks the CA HS football. They have multiple state championships and when they dont get championships they go far in the playoffs. I want NDSU to atleast start looking at them. Please pm me that email.

lakesbison
02-13-2009, 09:04 PM
craig.bohl@ndsu.edu

Twentysix
02-13-2009, 09:08 PM
[URL=http://www.maxpreps.com/california/football/notre-dame-(sherman-oaks)/schedule.aspx?schoolid=7f79a046-d5c4-465f-b1c4-41fe50ed8ea8&gendersport=boys,football&urpath=,local,team[/URL]

--------------------------

Twentysix
02-13-2009, 09:09 PM
Thanks lakes

Gotta Earn It
02-14-2009, 04:39 AM
I have a better option:

mark.farley@uni.edu

If your friends want to play for a team that is always in the mix for the National Championship in our division they need to come to UNI. Tell them to contact DJ Hord who transfered to UNI from Notre Dame last year. DJ will be a starting WR for us this year. Yes we lost in the playoffs, we didn't win the national championship, but we were in the playoffs.

mark.farley@uni.edu

IzzyFlexion
02-14-2009, 04:49 AM
I have a better option:

mark.farley@uni.edu

If your friends want to play for a team that is always in the mix for the National Championship in our division they need to come to UNI. Tell them to contact DJ Hord who transfered to UNI from Notre Dame last year. DJ will be a starting WR for us this year. Yes we lost in the playoffs, we didn't win the national championship, but we were in the playoffs.

mark.farley@uni.edu

Ah.........say there genius,
He's not referring to the University of Notre Dame in South Bend.

Gotta Earn It
02-14-2009, 05:12 AM
Ah.........say there genius,
He's not referring to the University of Notre Dame in South Bend.

My bad....Your comment shows how our schools differ. I saw Notre Dame and immediately thought South Bend. Is the school he is talking about DIII?

I am so sorry.

admin
02-14-2009, 05:17 AM
Just a reminder (mostly for our UNI friend), the NCAA doesn't want fans trying to recruit student-athletes.

coldspot
02-14-2009, 05:25 AM
My bad....Your comment shows how our schools differ. I saw Notre Dame and immediately thought South Bend. Is the school he is talking about DIII?

I am so sorry.

its a high school. the link he posted is for maxpreps. maxpreps is a high school sports website.

My friend will be comeing to NDSU regaurdless to whether he plays football or not, and some of his friends from the team would probably come with him if they had incentive.

no matter how much you troll our board, he wont want to go to your school.

not sure how you assuming it was the university of notre dame makes your school superior :confused:

IzzyFlexion
02-14-2009, 05:33 AM

I am so sorry.

Last time I checked, high school kids don't transfer from one college to another. They typically finish high school first and then progress to a college or university.

http://www.ndhs.org/s/1012/start.aspx

Just a suggestion,
If you want to type clever things to get under the skin of Bisonville members, it's always a good idea to be well prepared.

56BISON73
02-14-2009, 06:19 AM

I am so sorry.

It only shows how poor your reading comprehension is as he stated that the Notre Dame he was talking about was from (Sherman Oaks, CA).
But I guess you are correct that there is a difference in the two schools as everyone here but you understood-comprehended what he posted. Even though he spelled it out you still didnt get it.LOL

MontBison
02-14-2009, 07:13 AM
Yea gotta earn it how stupid are you? You could be successful but in Iowa that means owning a few pigs and maybe a cow. Sorry but that equates to being a red neck, from where I come from. O.. I almost forgot we play for national championships homeboy not banners in a shit hole of a facility.

tjbison
02-14-2009, 12:17 PM
Yea gotta earn it how stupid are you? You could be successful but in Iowa that means owning a few pigs and maybe a cow. Sorry but that equates to being a red neck, from where I come from. O.. I almost forgot we play for national championships homeboy not banners in a shit hole of a facility.

They don't have any Banners, all they can do is paint Conference Championships on the wall:rofl: :rofl:

Kermit
02-14-2009, 04:07 PM
I have a better option:

http://schwillz.com/stuff/total/pics/troll.gif

A1pigskin
02-14-2009, 09:31 PM
It only shows how poor your reading comprehension is as he stated that the Notre Dame he was talking about was from (Sherman Oaks, CA).
But I guess you are correct that there is a difference in the two schools as everyone here but you understood-comprehended what he posted. Even though he spelled it out you still didnt get it.LOL

ROFLMAO. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

NDSUFan_Sav
02-14-2009, 10:02 PM

that thing looks pretty sweet

BadlandsBison
02-15-2009, 02:26 AM

This gives TOO MUCH credit to GEI's looks

BisonNeil
02-15-2009, 05:49 AM
If you have a bonifide recruit that can play DI, and with all due respect to Lakes, Bohl isn't going to give you a second thought forwarding him the info. Trust me, I've done it.

I have, however, given info to the recruiting coordinator Brent Vigen, he does pay attention, he will reply, and he will acknowledge you when they sign a kid. Bohl will not.

Brent.vigen@ndsu.edu

But, if you have serious players, simply supplying a name doesn't cut it. You need to send them video, stats from any combines, etc. Names don't cut it. They need to see something that will peak their interest. I know, there are a couple of guys on the roster that I have done that for and Vigen gets it done, he does his homework. (I don't claim that they didn't know about them before my contact, but they didn't have the video and stats before I sent them, that I know) Bohl is a waste of time as a contact, he doesn't even open most emails.

Tatanka
02-15-2009, 01:12 PM
Just a reminder (mostly for our UNI friend), the NCAA doesn't want fans trying to recruit student-athletes.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq2/NaomiWolf14/Animals/bump.jpg

56BISON73
02-15-2009, 03:29 PM
If you have a bonifide recruit that can play DI, and with all due respect to Lakes, Bohl isn't going to give you a second thought forwarding him the info. Trust me, I've done it.

I have, however, given info to the recruiting coordinator Brent Vigen, he does pay attention, he will reply, and he will acknowledge you when they sign a kid. Bohl will not.

Brent.vigen@ndsu.edu

But, if you have serious players, simply supplying a name doesn't cut it. You need to send them video, stats from any combines, etc. Names don't cut it. They need to see something that will peak their interest. I know, there are a couple of guys on the roster that I have done that for and Vigen gets it done, he does his homework. (I don't claim that they didn't know about them before my contact, but they didn't have the video and stats before I sent them, that I know) Bohl is a waste of time as a contact, he doesn't even open most emails.

Well done. There is alot of work that is done when recruiting an athlete that many dont know about. Same for walk ons. Most schools do the same homework on them as well. Having a player just show up and saying he wants to try out just doesnt happen anymore as a rule. PL