PDA

View Full Version : Which game to go to this weekend?

stevdock
02-11-2009, 04:58 PM
I know alot of you are on this kick of making sure everyone is at every game, well my schedule and/or money does not allow that. If you only could go to one game this week, which one would you go to and why?

SDbison
02-11-2009, 05:11 PM
I am going to the Southern Utah game on Saturday because it is the only one on the weekend and I have to drive 240 miles to get to Fargo. Also, Southern Utah has the best record of the three teams and it is likely the game where the Bison might need the fans the most. SDSU would be my second choice but it is not a weekend game. Love it when the Bison beat the Jacks at Basketball. NDSU's men should win by a bunch, but those pesky wabbits will try to stay in the game.

Jay
02-11-2009, 05:30 PM
I'm headed to all three, but I also live in Fargo.

tjbison
02-11-2009, 05:37 PM
I'm headed to all three, but I also live in Fargo.

Hell yeah!! me too, but if I had to pick umm probably the SDSU game just to watch them cry!:fight: :bunnyb: :fight: :bunnyb:

that should get a bunny response!

lakesbison
02-11-2009, 07:02 PM
GOTO THURSDAY UMKC was in OT down there. we need revenge!

and Winky is going to become #2 on the list.

and its THIRSTY THURSDAY!!

jack power
02-11-2009, 07:31 PM
Hell yeah!! me too, but if I had to pick umm probably the SDSU game just to watch them cry!:fight: :bunnyb: :fight: :bunnyb:

that should get a bunny response!
If the bunnies don't win their 2 home games this week, we won't have any tears left.

Btw, i'm thinking of coming up to Fargo for the game. Would you like me to bring the Marker with me? I'm guessing you forgot what it looks like:)

lakesbison
02-11-2009, 08:05 PM
we were playing for a higher draft pick in the dome last fall.

and we got some GREAT draft picks, let me tell you.

bring that freakin' marker, we'll pour a bison bomb on it at Labby's!

SDbison
02-11-2009, 08:17 PM
If the bunnies don't win their 2 home games this week, we won't have any tears left.

Btw, i'm thinking of coming up to Fargo for the game. Would you like me to bring the Marker with me? I'm guessing you forgot what it looks like:)
Typical bunny remark lately......just because your men's basketball team has pretty much sucked through the entire transition and in its first year as DI. Get used to it because unlike DII very few good basketball players will want to come to Brookings.....ever! So just sit back and enjoy your womens basketball. As for football the two narrow margin victories are just a fluke. Yeah, SDSU just won in Fargo for the first time in close to a half century. How impresssive......not.

bisonhusker
02-11-2009, 08:48 PM
KEEP THE MARKER OUT OF THE BSA!!!!! I don't want the refs to start calling a one sided game again. I am sick of that.

roadwarrior
02-11-2009, 09:05 PM
The big crowds are going to be saturday and tuesday. Saturday because of these people from out of town, like SDBison, and tuesday because of senior night and the wabbits.

Bison101
02-11-2009, 10:09 PM

I'm guessing you forgot what National Championships taste like in football..... oh, wait....

NDSUFan_Sav
02-11-2009, 10:59 PM
I'm guessing you forgot what National Championships taste like in football..... oh, wait....

ohhhh snap...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H58snaJBYM

devin45k
02-12-2009, 04:12 AM

why get cocky when the bunnies are barely relevent for the first time in 40 years?

TheDoctor
02-12-2009, 05:17 AM
Anyway...to get this thread back on track. Bottom line...Tuesday against SDSU is the final home game for these boys, with an ORU loss on either Th or Sat could mean winning the SDSU game allows us to cut down the nets and last but not least it is a rivalry game. They will bring their A game because they #1 believe they beat us in Brookings and #2 want to see us fall..similar to their desire to keep us out of the playoffs in the Dome. Your best money is spent on Tuesday. No doubt about it. ;)

NDSUFan_Sav
02-12-2009, 06:35 AM
Anyway...to get this thread back on track. Bottom line...Tuesday against SDSU is the final home game for these boys, with an ORU loss on either Th or Sat could mean winning the SDSU game allows us to cut down the nets and last but not least it is a rivalry game. They will bring their A game because they #1 believe they beat us in Brookings and #2 want to see us fall..similar to their desire to keep us out of the playoffs in the Dome. Your best money is spent on Tuesday. No doubt about it. ;)

all be right behind their bench heckling them the entire time along with others....pumped for these final 3 home games all should be 4500+...hoping to see 5,000+ at all 3 and hope to have SDSU game like the K-State game and get that place LOUD make it hell for SDSU to even stand a chance.

tjbison
02-12-2009, 05:45 PM

Are you people really that Proud of that!! Seriously its chunk of Granite in the shape of a Fence post, also when did I mention anything about the Marker FYI Its Basketball season!

Beings you brought it up though some info for you Just in case YOU forgot: 33 trophies to look at from our beloved FB team 8 NCAA National Championships, 24 NCC titles and 1 GWFC title. How the bunny's doing??

At least we have a trophy case built for that many and not 2:hide:

SDbison
02-12-2009, 10:08 PM
I posted a message in the Bison Commons topic area regarding another Bisonville Basketball game this weekend. Take a look and let me know if you are interested.