PDA

View Full Version : Ndsu-iupui

IndyBison
02-04-2009, 06:36 PM
Anyone making the trip to Indy this weekend for the NDSU-IUPUI double header? I hope to be there for both. There is almost no buzz for IUPUI around here this year since they don't have as strong a team. I'll be surprised to see 800 people there. It's tough for them to compete with all the other sports options in the area.

lakesbison
02-04-2009, 10:45 PM
Bww North Or South People?!?!?

Roll Call.

Jay
02-04-2009, 11:49 PM

Roll Call.

South Side Yo!

ndsubison1
02-04-2009, 11:57 PM
this is a big game. i am a little nervous about this game, iupui is starting to come along after their slow start to the season. They're a team nobody can overlook.

roadwarrior
02-05-2009, 02:03 AM
I won't be there this year Indy. I am making the games on the final weekend of conference play.

IndyBison
02-05-2009, 03:33 AM
Not sure if this will help but temps are supposed to be in the upper 50s this Saturday. Hopefully it will melt some of the 16 inches of snow we've received in the last week. I don't know how you guys up north continue to deal with this. I've come to hate cold and snow.

BisBison
02-05-2009, 03:51 AM
Not sure if this will help but temps are supposed to be in the upper 50s this Saturday. Hopefully it will melt some of the 16 inches of snow we've received in the last week. I don't know how you guys up north continue to deal with this. I've come to hate cold and snow.

You're a wimp. :D

lakesbison
02-05-2009, 03:55 AM
SOUTH SIDE BWW's ??? at least the Head Cheerleader will be there!

NDSUFan_Sav
02-05-2009, 12:06 PM
SOUTH SIDE BWW's ??? at least the Head Cheerleader will be there!

Slick??? he's finally coming out....is this the first siting since SDSU game/weekend?

IndyBison
02-05-2009, 03:29 PM
You're a wimp. :D

Yes I am!! Once I realized you could love somewhere that has people just as good as ND and it didn't have to be below 0 for 4 months out of the year, I became a big wimp! I actually love ND and it's people. A bigger city close to other things is just more my style. I also didn't hunt, fish, or play hockey so there wasn't much left for me. Kudos to those of you who have stayed in ND and continue to make it a great state! Just keep your weather up there!

lakesbison
02-05-2009, 09:16 PM
NOT SLICK... the head cheerleader=rachel duh.

NDSUFan_Sav
02-05-2009, 11:54 PM
NOT SLICK... the head cheerleader=rachel duh.

count me in :nod: :nod: :nod: ;)

X-Factor
02-06-2009, 02:32 AM
count me in :nod: :nod: :nod: ;)

Lakes has Rachel's work schedule posted on his fridge at home :p I hear he calls BWW direct for the info every other week. ha

ndsubison1
02-06-2009, 04:50 AM
Alright Bison, Oakland gave us some help tonight. Lets take advantage and beat IUPUI on Saturday night!

tony
02-06-2009, 07:36 AM
Wow, what a critical game! IUPUI really played NDSU tough in Fargo. Didn't NDSU have to score 7 unanswered to end the game to win by 3?

IzzyFlexion
02-06-2009, 12:23 PM
Yes I am!! Once I realized you could love somewhere that has people just as good as ND and it didn't have to be below 0 for 4 months out of the year, I became a big wimp! I actually love ND and it's people. A bigger city close to other things is just more my style. I also didn't hunt, fish, or play hockey so there wasn't much left for me. Kudos to those of you who have stayed in ND and continue to make it a great state! Just keep your weather up there!

Hey Indy,
I stayed in Marion, Indiana on Wednesday night and it got down to 5 below.
So put that in your Hoosier pipe and.................:D

IndyBison
02-06-2009, 12:42 PM
Hey Indy,
I stayed in Marion, Indiana on Wednesday night and it got down to 5 below.
So put that in your Hoosier pipe and.................:D

Yes...but that is VERY unusual for this part of the country. It's very normal for our friends to the north! If it gets below 10 here the news is doing stories about the extreme cold and possible school closings and delays. Upper 40s and low 50s for the next 4-5 days! Are you coming down to Indy for the game tomorrow?

IzzyFlexion
02-06-2009, 01:21 PM
Yes...but that is VERY unusual for this part of the country. It's very normal for our friends to the north! If it gets below 10 here the news is doing stories about the extreme cold and possible school closings and delays. Upper 40s and low 50s for the next 4-5 days! Are you coming down to Indy for the game tomorrow?

Unfortunately, I had to come back up to Chicago last night. My original plan was to stay in Hoosier country until Saturday so that I could go but the warden (aka my wife) had other ideas.
We'll miss you on the gdt but glad you'll be able to see the Herd in Indy.

X-Factor
02-06-2009, 08:22 PM
Wow, what a critical game! IUPUI really played NDSU tough in Fargo. Didn't NDSU have to score 7 unanswered to end the game to win by 3?

bison couldn't hit the broad side of a barn that night. 55 points or there about, that has got to be our season low. The Jacks had this team on the ropes last night, and the Bison are a significantly better road team (and in general) than the Jacks.

IndyBison
02-07-2009, 01:51 AM
This article was the cover of the IUPUI athletic site tonight.

http://www.iupuijags.com/news/2009/2/2/GEN_0202093543.aspx

It sounds like they are trying to get their students excited about the game. This is a school without a football program so they have their homecoming during basketball season. They are going to announce the homecoming court at the game. They are also inducting their athletic hall of fame and it's "Pack the House" night. My favorite is the Bison Wing eating content in honor of the their oponent tomorrow. Hey, at least they are trying.

lakesbison
02-07-2009, 02:28 AM
ha ha.. how gay.

now i REALLY want to kick their asses tomorrow!!

hope woody and the boys see this!!

Thundering Herd
02-07-2009, 01:43 PM
I see they have whats called 'Jag Gating'. That sounds stupid, unless it's Jag(ermeister) Gating! If I went to a school without FB called Eewww Pooey, I'd have Dr. McGillicuddy write a prescription for 'Jag' for me to take before I went 'Wild Turkey hunting in Mexico with the Three Wisemen' and Bacardi's 151 during the Aftershocks!!! Can depressants alleviate lack-of-FB-induced depression???

Thank God I went to NDSU where we have FB and tailgating is called tailgating (and it kicks serious ass!!).
:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

GO BISON! Kick Eeewww Pooey's ass!!!

heckler
02-07-2009, 05:34 PM

Roll Call.

The lady and I will be there!

Jdubs21
02-07-2009, 06:01 PM
Go Bison!!!

ndsubison1
02-07-2009, 06:23 PM
tipoff is at 6 central correct?

IndyBison
02-07-2009, 06:24 PM
tipoff is at 6 central correct?

Yes...getting ready to head downtown to catch some of the women's game as well. I think they start at 4:30 (3:30 Central). I hope I get a good seat!! ;)

lakesbison
02-07-2009, 06:25 PM
HECKLER... im in bismarck at stadium watching it. sorry bro!

thursday's game at bww south was coming in really clear!

Bisonsister
02-07-2009, 06:49 PM
Anyone know why gobison doesnt have video listed as an option for the game tonight?

SlickVic
02-07-2009, 07:27 PM
im just jacked...this all be our first must win situation of the season and should show alot tonight of what to expect from this team come tourney time

NDSUFan_Sav
02-08-2009, 01:15 AM
im just jacked...this all be our first must win situation of the season and should show alot tonight of what to expect from this team come tourney time

well there you have it bisonville....words from our very own Slickvic and he has spoken....

basically he's saying: "Getcha popcorn ready"