PDA

View Full Version : Have You Herd?

DIGRAPPLER
02-02-2009, 02:10 PM
I was sitting at the game on Saturday night and saw a guy with this saying on the back of his shirt - Have You Herd? Pretty cool. I think it sums up the crowds the last two nights. Unfortunately I think people are finally realizing how special of a team they have and people are starting to talk making it a hot ticket. I think the buzz and word of mouth is the way to get it done. It is just too bad these seniors only have three games left in the BSA! So my cause for the week it to ask everyone I know "have you herd" that:

1. There are only three more chances to see Woodside, Moorman, Winkleman and Nelson at home
2. They have a 12 game winning streak at home! I wonder how many they have won at home in their careers?
3. The last two games had over 4500 people. A sellout is 6000? Can we get 1500 more people?
4. We have a half game lead in the Summit League
5. You can tell they love playing in front of the big crowds

They Bison are at home on Feb 12. Buy your tickets now! Lets sell out the next three games for the seniors. I know it is a tall order but let's spread the word about the herd! Feel free to add to my list! THere has to be more selling points!!!

roadwarrior
02-02-2009, 02:15 PM
6. McFeely agrees:

If you were at the NDSU-Oakland game last night, you'll know what I mean. Regardless of who won that game, it was great entertainment. I was working, so I had my work hat on, but it was an entertaining way to earn a paycheck. Intense effort from both sides, good skill level, great atmosphere with the big crowd and involved student section, and a competitive, meaningful game.

DIGRAPPLER
02-02-2009, 02:50 PM
6. McFeely agrees:

Cool. Maybe he will do an article about it. So I will add the following point from McFeely

7. Student Section involvement is entertaining.

And one that I forgot in my earlier post.

8. Pep band is great and create a true college atmosphere. Love the pep band version of Quiet Riot's Bang your head!

ndsubison1
02-02-2009, 06:12 PM
I was sitting at the game on Saturday night and saw a guy with this saying on the back of his shirt - Have You Herd? Pretty cool. I think it sums up the crowds the last two nights. Unfortunately I think people are finally realizing how special of a team they have and people are starting to talk making it a hot ticket. I think the buzz and word of mouth is the way to get it done. It is just too bad these seniors only have three games left in the BSA! So my cause for the week it to ask everyone I know "have you herd" that:

1. There are only three more chances to see Woodside, Moorman, Winkleman and Nelson at home
2. They have a 12 game winning streak at home! I wonder how many they have won at home in their careers?
3. The last two games had over 4500 people. A sellout is 6000? Can we get 1500 more people?
4. We have a half game lead in the Summit League
5. You can tell they love playing in front of the big crowds

They Bison are at home on Feb 12. Buy your tickets now! Lets sell out the next three games for the seniors. I know it is a tall order but let's spread the word about the herd! Feel free to add to my list! THere has to be more selling points!!!

apparently the student section hasn't gotten the memo... they just sat on their hands for most of the game on Saturday night... :banghead: