PDA

View Full Version : Lakesbison warned!!!

lakesbison
01-26-2009, 11:41 PM
CAN SOMEONE SET UP A FUNDRAISER???? ha ha ha... sensitive lil bunny turds over there!!! ha ha ha....

Today, 01:56 PM
filbert
Super Moderator Join Date: Jul 2003

Re: Brookings > Fargo & SDSU > NDSU

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakesbison

women's basketball?? seriously... how do you smack about a pathetic event... give me a break.

YOU having more people at a women's bball game than us at a mens game proves only 1 thing.

THAT THERE IS NOTHING TO DO IN MIDDLE OF SOUTH DAKOTA.... or you're nerds... whichever ya like..

I find this remark offensive.

Smack away but sexism is out of bounds. Clean it up or you will be gone. This is a warning.

bisonmike2
01-27-2009, 12:27 AM
Lakesbison doesn't get warned, he gives warnings out! That moderator obviously doesn't know who he's talking to.

aces1180
01-27-2009, 12:30 AM
That's a pretty weak warning. I sure as don't heck don't see that as being a sexist comment, either.

They must be REALLY sensitive about their women's program.

tjbison
01-27-2009, 12:32 AM
That's a pretty weak warning. I sure as don't heck don't see that as being a sexist comment, either.

They must be REALLY sensitive about their women's program.

They know its really the only thng they got!

mebisonII
01-27-2009, 01:08 AM
Silly thing to threaten a banning over, but at the same time, kind of a stupid remark to make, too.

lakesbison
01-27-2009, 01:21 AM
oh... if you knew who filbert was and looked like.. you'd have nothing to worry about... hes the bisonville version of 56bison73 ...

besides.... I OWNED that town *which aint hard to do* in about 3 hours.

womens basketball=SDSU's precious calling card.. CONGRATS ON THAT!