PDA

View Full Version : Ben Woodside Mid-Majority Baller of the Week

NDSUstudent
01-26-2009, 06:22 PM
Ben Woodside won his second Mid-Majority baller of the week award, the write up by Kyle Whelliston is also very good...I especially like this part.....

So it's safe to proclaim the existence of an emerging disorder sweeping its way across Hoops Nation: Bison Fever. You may recall that this is the team's first year of postseason eligibility, that they redshirted Woodside's entire class to prepare for this moment, and that they beat Marquette and Wisconsin during their long wait. Get on this, folks... this is a train you want to be on once it leaves the station in March, and you need to get geared up early. This is the kind of story we lovelovelove here at TMM, we're just sounding the alarm.

http://www.midmajority.com/2009/01/mmbow-11-ben-woodside-north-da.php

SUBISON247
01-26-2009, 06:26 PM
what is the Badlands conference??? If all you write about is Mid-Major basketball then you should know the conferences.

NDSUstudent
01-26-2009, 06:29 PM
what is the Badlands conference??? If all you write about is Mid-Major basketball then you should know the conferences.

He doesn't like the name our conference picked so he created a better one, he knows that we are in the Summit League. This guy travels to about 100 mid-major games every season and is without a doubt the most or one of the most knowledgable writers regarding the mid-majors.

Here is a link where he talks about the Summit League name a bit....
http://www.midmajority.com/2008/01/the-boubacar-142008-atlantic-1.php#more

Herd
01-26-2009, 08:41 PM
Whelliston needs a geography lesson to see what side of the state Brookings & Fargo are on, and where the Badlands are located.

SamsRams
01-27-2009, 04:37 AM
Whelliston needs a geography lesson to see what side of the state Brookings & Fargo are on, and where the Badlands are located.

True, cause Dry Lakebed Now Turned Into Great Soil For Crops Foes has the same ring.

I say, call them whatever ya want, just keeping talking about the Bison!!

NDSUstudent
01-27-2009, 06:23 AM
True, cause Dry Lakebed Now Turned Into Great Soil For Crops Foes has the same ring.

I say, call them whatever ya want, just keeping talking about the Bison!!

Well said tourguide, this is good pub for the team and Woodside. Who cares about georgraphy, or whatever else.