PDA

View Full Version : Schedule released! and it is mighty fine...

NDSUFREAK
01-16-2009, 07:21 PM
http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=12128&SPID=707&DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=1623786

Here is the story of the released schedule for the softball team this year.

The Bison schedule features 11 first-time opponents including Arizona, Belmont, Bowling Green, Grambling, IUPUI, Jackson State, Jacksonville State, Notre Dame, Tennessee-Martin, Utah and Winthrop.

lakesbison
01-16-2009, 07:39 PM
Besides arizona (which is an amazing softball school!) those others aren't much to brag about,,,sorry

NDSUFREAK
01-17-2009, 01:15 AM
11 schools that made it to the NCAA tourney on our schedule is something. and if we get the opprotunity to beat them, it raises the confidence level of the girls that they can compete in the NCAA tourney when they get there this year

imabison
01-17-2009, 03:24 AM
Besides arizona (which is an amazing softball school!) those others aren't much to brag about,,,sorry
Lakesbison its now become quite clear that YOU will never be happy being an NDSU fan.

lakesbison
01-17-2009, 05:06 AM
ndsufreak's quote was off....

Arizona, Creighton, North Carolina, Notre Dame, Tennessee, <<<<< NOW THOSE TEAMS ARE IMPRESSIVE!

Im happy... i just didnt see anything BIG TIME after Arizona..on his quote....

no big deal.. im supporting them of course!@!

D.Mueller is a S T U D!

NDSUFREAK
01-17-2009, 05:01 PM
yeah i just took the quote from the end of the article. it was up to you to actually visit it at read ;)

Herd
01-18-2009, 05:47 PM
I said it last year, and I'll say it again this year. Softball has been our #1 sport when you consider national competitiveness. This team and coach Mueller deserve your support!

My Ranking: (NDSU sports leading us toward national competitiveness the last 5 years)

Softball - pushing top 50, maybe higher
MBB - pushing top 100; Need to win the Summit; Now on equal level with Bison FB for 1st time in history(IMO)
Volleyball - pushing top 75-100
Track&Field - some top athletes, Summit Championships
Football - pushing DI top 75-100; Need MVFC Championships & playoffs; The transition lifeblood

Need to Improve

WBB
Soccer
Baseball
Wrestling
CC
Golf

NDSUFREAK
01-19-2009, 03:17 AM
softball has definitely been a strong sport for us! and if you are teammakers, you get into games for free!!