PDA

View Full Version : Tony Stop The Und Posts!!!

lakesbison
01-15-2009, 01:17 AM
seriously, didnt we do this about 1-2 years ago, when all the media jackals were feverishly trying to get NDSU to play UND again??

You deleted alot of threads that even mentioned them!!

PLEASE GOD... I WANT TO COME HERE 1 GOD DAM DAY and not see these same freakin people bring it up in every thread!

It sure was peaceful in here for a while... but click on todays post, 8-10 threads about this BULLSHIT!!

Chapman & Gene have decided that its DONE until they get through their 5 year transition, then we'll think about it.

OK? TONY!!!! HELP US OUT, SO THIS FORUM CAN CONCENTRATE ON NDSU AND OUR OWN TEAMS!!

TransAmBison
01-15-2009, 01:44 AM
What I do remember from that time frame is you getting banned from pretty much this same rant.

Bison bison
01-15-2009, 01:45 AM
something written in lower caps

SOMETHING WRITTEN IN UPPER CAPS!!!!

something more written in lower caps.

Bison bison
01-15-2009, 01:46 AM
your message is too short.

lakesbison
01-15-2009, 01:47 AM
Ill take a WEEK BAN... if there was a ALL OUT BAN on their THREADS

SERIOUSLY!!!

56BISON73
01-15-2009, 01:54 AM
So you want to try and dictate what is posted here????
How about everyone vote to ban you and the crap you post????LOL
Deal????:D

lakesbison
01-15-2009, 02:05 AM
cant read what you said moron.....

tony.. u can block his bullshit too

SirHinn
01-15-2009, 02:30 AM
So you want to try and dictate what is posted here????
How about everyone vote to ban you and the crap you post????LOL
Deal????:D

Now Lakes can read what you said.

56BISON73
01-15-2009, 02:37 AM
Now Lakes can read what you said.

The idiot never learns does he.:D
PL

UTH
01-15-2009, 02:40 AM
Ill take a WEEK BAN... if there was a ALL OUT BAN on their THREADS

SERIOUSLY!!!

Make a trial run on it once - THEN they'll be able to see if it's worth the effort.

TransAmBison
01-15-2009, 02:44 AM
sffhuufddgutde4yugddsxguufs gytddDDDFFFHJGGGFYYGDEDDS

ADGHHVFHNFF

dgjhtfdfnv

TbonZach
01-15-2009, 02:46 AM
fdsffdsRRRRrewreNSGIOT!!!!!

STFU 56bison73!!!!

Bisonguy
01-15-2009, 03:14 AM
FYI- effectively duplicate threads merged.

BadlandsBison
01-15-2009, 04:50 AM
At least this went straight to the smack talk thread...Future HOS????

tony
01-15-2009, 08:53 AM
I'm thinking about moving this thread to Suggestions & Announcements.

The short answer to Lake's demand that all talk about UND be banned is: No. The longer answer is that I might merge threads and will try to weed out UND-bashing that occurs in, oh, I don't know, the recruiting thread.

Besides, Lakes, you were only too happy to post about UND on that hockey thread. Nice job too - after reading your posts, I was rooting for UND hockey to kick the snot out of the Gophers last weekend and am now hoping they add another championship trophy to their collection this year. Before your posts, I could have given a rat's ass about UND hockey this year - now I'm pulling for them. Maybe that's another aspect to the Lake's Effect. Go UND! Shut the haters up! :)

Anyway, I'd sure appreciate it Lakes and 56bison73 would give it a rest.

bisonmike2
01-15-2009, 03:28 PM

The short answer to Lake's demand that all talk about UND be banned is: No. The longer answer is that I might merge threads and will try to weed out UND-bashing that occurs in, oh, I don't know, the recruiting thread.

Besides, Lakes, you were only too happy to post about UND on that hockey thread. Nice job too - after reading your posts, I was rooting for UND hockey to kick the snot out of the Gophers last weekend and am now hoping they add another championship trophy to their collection this year. Before your posts, I could have given a rat's ass about UND hockey this year - now I'm pulling for them. Maybe that's another aspect to the Lake's Effect. Go UND! Shut the haters up! :)

Amen Tony. You don't like the post or thread, don't contribute to it. At this point Lakes, if we see a thread about UND everyone here already assumes that your going to post the following.

UGGGH! IT'S OVER. LET THEM LIVE IN THE PAST. UND NEEDS TO GO AWAY!!!!

So you can save yourself the time and you don't need to continue to post that anymore. I already mentally put that at the end of all your post I read.

met1990
01-15-2009, 06:17 PM
Tony--here's your solution. Can you set up a deal where every time someone types 'UND' it automatically gets replaced with 'LakesBison'? That way every one will know what the poster meant but Lakes will think everyone is always talking about him! ;)

bisonmike2
01-15-2009, 06:21 PM
Tony--here's your solution. Can you set up a deal where every time someone types 'UND' it automatically gets replaced with 'LakesBison'? That way every one will know what the poster meant but Lakes will think everyone is always talking about him! ;)

We could have some fun with that.

56BISON73
01-15-2009, 08:50 PM

Tony
Talk to Lakes. Hes the one who had the melt down when I thought we were just having a spirited Packer-Viking discussion.:D I truely didnt think he would lose it this bad. Im just playing along. But I dont have any problems with your request. But it take two to dance. PL

lcbison
01-15-2009, 08:52 PM
Tony
Talk to Lakes. Hes the one who had the melt down when I thought we were just having a spirited Packer-Viking discussion.:D I truely didnt think he would lose it this bad. Im just playing along. But I dont have any problems with your request. But it take two to dance. PL

Not if your Lakes :hide:

rustywallace
01-15-2009, 09:48 PM
jeese lakes... why u starting another thread about UND?