PDA

View Full Version : the grand daddy of them all

SlickVic
01-01-2009, 05:20 PM
rose bowl baby chea just jacked havnt slept for days bout to be at burgandys place or i mean palace...uscs o lines over rated penn states D-lines dominant sanchez all get sacked 6 or 7 times if he doesnt leave on a streture pre maturely...good luck running the ball on penn state usc all be forced to be one dementional and aaron the sophmore sensation aka top 5 pick in the 09 nfl draft will be able to tee up on sanchez...when not if hes double teamed and doesnt get to the quarterback dont worry maurice "clockwork" evans and josh gaines will...bet that..navarro bowman all be the best backer on the field...bet that...good luck running the ball on penn state theyve faced the best backs week after week after week in the big 10...in order quezz rodgers...pj hill...minor from michigan...chris beanie wells 55yards on 22 carries one word WOW...shonn green...javon ringer...no uscs running backs dont scare me...neither does there defense...best o-line uscs seen so far...they are all monsters...aq shipley and gerald codogan chea...evan royster chea...penn state has their own version of the three headed monster as well...they reside at wide out...deon butler jordan derick williams aka 40+ catches each talk about balance not to mention the tight ends mickey shuler and quarless...last but not least my other brother daryll...id trust him with my life hes a mother f in soldier...we are penn state...we will dominate...bet that

ndsubison1
01-01-2009, 06:22 PM
uscs defense dominant... USC 27 Penn St. 17

SlickVic
01-01-2009, 08:34 PM
uscs defense dominant... USC 27 Penn St. 17

oh how convienent...most recent article in the la times is titled "usc 27 penn state 17" over unders set at 44...point spreads right around 10 depending on the book...your the man ming

UTH
01-01-2009, 09:18 PM
Meh - the game's on. Call this a GDT, getcha popcorn, and see if PSU can redeem its (still allegedly) overrated conference. I'm just hoping that poor Slick isn't putting any money on this bowl season.:blush:

UTH
01-01-2009, 09:25 PM
Games starts w/ 3 punts...

Any other games to surf over to?

aces1180
01-01-2009, 10:19 PM
rose bowl baby chea just jacked havnt slept for days bout to be at burgandys place or i mean palace...uscs o lines over rated penn states D-lines dominant sanchez all get sacked 6 or 7 times if he doesnt leave on a streture pre maturely...good luck running the ball on penn state usc all be forced to be one dementional and aaron the sophmore sensation aka top 5 pick in the 09 nfl draft will be able to tee up on sanchez...when not if hes double teamed and doesnt get to the quarterback dont worry maurice "clockwork" evans and josh gaines will...bet that..navarro bowman all be the best backer on the field...bet that...good luck running the ball on penn state theyve faced the best backs week after week after week in the big 10...in order quezz rodgers...pj hill...minor from michigan...chris beanie wells 55yards on 22 carries one word WOW...shonn green...javon ringer...no uscs running backs dont scare me...neither does there defense...best o-line uscs seen so far...they are all monsters...aq shipley and gerald codogan chea...evan royster chea...penn state has their own version of the three headed monster as well...they reside at wide out...deon butler jordan derick williams aka 40+ catches each talk about balance not to mention the tight ends mickey shuler and quarless...last but not least my other brother daryll...id trust him with my life hes a mother f in soldier...we are penn state...we will dominate...bet that

Did you not get tickets? For some reason, I thought you sold a bunch of stuff to go to the game?

NorthernBison
01-01-2009, 10:22 PM
This is one of those times where I'm glad that Directv gives me both WDAY and WDAZ. Channel 6 is not working here but 8 is fine.

tjbison
01-01-2009, 10:34 PM
Slick not looking good!

24-7 and USC just took over on a Fumble could it be 31-7 at the half, thats the mighty Big Ten!!:hide:

SlickVic
01-01-2009, 10:36 PM
This is one of those times where I'm glad that Directv gives me both WDAY and WDAZ. Channel 6 is not working here but 8 is fine.

channel six is not working here either for the last 25 + min called wday guys being a dick wow my oh my wtf grand daddy of them all give me a break +++++++++++++ +++++++++++++ +++++++++++++ ++

56BISON73
01-01-2009, 10:36 PM
Did you not get tickets? For some reason, I thought you sold a bunch of stuff to go to the game?

You believed him????? LOL:D
PL

UTH
01-01-2009, 10:38 PM
If Penn State wants to turn this around after the half, they need to quit getting caught cheating.

Fumble recovery called back. Tackle for loss negated. Big gain?... denied.

Seems like every time something goes their way, it's because they didn't play by the rules.

Civil06
01-01-2009, 10:39 PM
channel six is not working here either for the last 25 + min called wday guys being a dick wow my oh my wtf grand daddy of them all give me a break +++++++++++++ +++++++++++++ +++++++++++++ ++

This sucks. I did a fantastic job of negotiating with my wife to be able to watch this game and now it's just a blank screen. :mad: :mad: :mad: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :mad: :mad: :mad:

tjbison
01-01-2009, 10:41 PM
31-7 USC 36sec. left in the Half MY OH MY!!! BLOWOUT!!!!

SlickVic
Slick not looking good!

24-7 and USC just took over on a Fumble could it be 31-7 at the half, thats the mighty Big Ten!!:hide:

listening on the radio not sure what to think other than the first quarter havnt seen any of it pretty pissed and yeah aces i should be there...if i wasnt a member of team makers and kelly lopez wasnt a member of the ndsu vollyeyball team id be there with my arm around her...chea wow what is it 31 7 still come backable havnt seen the game other then the 7 7 first but wow dont no what to think that cant be right

56BISON73
Not looking good for PSU.
But Herbie has to get his head out of USCs ass. My god hes having a love fest with them. Brent is waiting for seconds. Geez. PL

Civil06
01-01-2009, 10:43 PM
Not looking good for PSU.
But Herbie has to get his head out of USCs ass. My god hes having a love fest with them. Brent is waiting for seconds. Geez. PL

I pain for the days of being able to listen to Keith Jackson. Herbstreit's a d-bag.

aces1180
01-01-2009, 10:46 PM
You believed him????? LOL:D
PL

I used to work with Slick back in '05...He's a pretty good guy, IMO...Just a big smart ass (kind of like me ;))

56BISON73
01-01-2009, 10:46 PM
I pain for the days of being able to listen to Keith Jackson. Herbstreit's a d-bag.

Even when PSU was moving the ball down the field all they did was talk about USC. PL

NorthernBison
01-01-2009, 10:51 PM
One thing is absolutely clear. PSU defensive backs have no answer for the USC receiving corp. They either blow right by or jump over them. They might have a chance if Sanchez was required to throw with the other arm.

UTH
01-01-2009, 10:57 PM
Even when PSU was moving the ball down the field all they did was talk about USC. PL

Well, there's no need to have to put up with this sorry display for much longer. The biscuit drops for in Boston in a couple minutes.:nod:

Hammersmith
01-01-2009, 11:14 PM
If you haven't done it already, the game is available on channelsurfing.net.

Still 31-7 USC with 11:00 left in the 3rd.

56BISON73
01-01-2009, 11:17 PM
Geez
USC was 3 and 15 and PSU lets them get 14 yards 2 feet 8 inches. LOL
Not good
PL

Hammersmith
01-01-2009, 11:50 PM
Video review is sure getting a workout today.

Early in 4th; still 31-7; Penn State 2nd & goal at the 5.

tjbison
01-02-2009, 12:15 AM
:nod: 38-14 now

56BISON73
01-02-2009, 01:03 AM
USC owned PSU in the first half. Plus PSU shooting themselves in the foot didnt help. At least PSU put up a good fight in the second half to make it LOOK respectable. PL

NorthernBison
01-02-2009, 01:12 AM
It ended up looking respectable but overall, NO CONTEST.

I generally dislike USC but the PAC 10 didn't get enough national respect this year.

As a resident of Big 10 country, I'd like to see the conference perform better. Right now, it is as weak as a newborn puppy.

ndsubison1
01-02-2009, 05:56 AM
it's gonna be the same thing next year... USC will get a ton of hype, preseason top 3, lose one conference game and end up in the Rose Bowl again...

bisonmike2
01-02-2009, 01:17 PM
I need to apologize to slick. I said USC would crush Penn St by 30. Turns out USC only needed the first 1/2 to get a 30 point lead and then they spent the whole second 1/2 in cruise control.

NDSUdonny
01-02-2009, 04:03 PM
This was a total athletic missmatch. The Big 10 has a ways to go to compete with the big boys, on their way to going 1-5 in bowls. (Slick, this is where I say I told you so).
Now people are saying USC is the best team in the country (change the record), and they would have a chance to prove it if they didn't lose to a grossly overmatch Oregon State team. You don't have anything to wine about unless you win them all....

bisonhusker
01-02-2009, 04:39 PM
I hope the Vikings draft ONLY USC defensive players. Maybe even their backups, who knows. That is sick how athletic. THEY HIT HARD. #2 is a man. Draft his back up. He is probably a stud too.

Wacker_in_the_Hall
01-02-2009, 07:21 PM
This game was really a mis-match. Penn State looked 2 steps slow all day. USC came out flat in 2nd half or the score waould have been 68-14.

The Big Ten needs to wake up/change their recruiting philosophy or they will continue to bitch slapped in bowl season.

IzzyFlexion
01-02-2009, 10:20 PM
This game was really a mis-match. Penn State looked 2 steps slow all day. USC came out flat in 2nd half or the score waould have been 68-14.

The Big Ten needs to wake up/change their recruiting philosophy or they will continue to bitch slapped in bowl season.

At least they (Penn State) didn't stink it up as bad as Illinois did last year!

IzzyFlexion
01-02-2009, 10:22 PM
At least they (Penn State) didn't stink it up as bad as Illinois did last year!

I guess in defense of the Ilini, they weren't the conference champs last year..........but still..........ugh!