PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year

sambini
12-29-2008, 01:22 AM
Everyone I want to wish a happy 2009+++++++++

TransAmBison
12-29-2008, 02:13 AM
Everyone I want to wish a happy 2009+++++++++
Right back at ya Sambini, and to everyone else as well!

IzzyFlexion
12-29-2008, 01:33 PM
Right back at ya Sambini, and to everyone else as well!

Let's not forget about Dingleberry Bison.

Dear Dingleberry,
may the new year bring you many fruitful schemes and strategies to bilk confused old people from Western Nations out of what's left of their retirement funds!

SDbison
12-29-2008, 06:15 PM
Heres to a successful mens basketball season (conference champs and a win or two in the NCAA tournament) and a much better outcome for the football team (conference champs or runner up with a first time playoff appearance in the Fargodome).
IMO, more likely the Basketball team does well........
Sorry koolaid drinkers (especially for Tony since he loves the term), but the football team needs a big boost at QB and kicker and a lot of players have to step up in other positions. If not, another 6-5 season is likely.

tcbison
12-29-2008, 06:51 PM
Heres to a successful mens basketball season (conference champs and a win or two in the NCAA tournament) and a much better outcome for the football team (conference champs or runner up with a first time playoff appearance in the Fargodome).
Sorry koolaid drinkers (especially for Tony since he loves the term), but the football team needs a big boost at QB and kicker and a lot of players have to step up in other positions. If not, another 6-5 season is likely.

Hmm...who was drinking the koolaid last summer? Sorry SD, but I had to bring it up. :hide:

link...http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13290&page=4&highlight=2008+predictions

quote: OK, with all the negativity (geez the glass must be damn near empty) I am revising my prediction of 10-1 and going out on a limb to predict 11-0. I think Bison fans are too critical and /or don't want to admit how great of a program we have in Fargo. Realistically, there are only 3 games that the Bison could lose. All are on the road (Wyoming, UNI & Youngstown). If you look at how the coaches have been building up the team (personnel and confidence) there will be an adequate game plan to win all of these. BTW, the Bunnies get the crap knocked out of them this year (NDSU wins by 3 TD). Their fans think SDSU is at our level already which is a bunch of BS. Mark it down, the Bison will be in the 2008 FCS championship game.

SDbison
12-29-2008, 09:08 PM
Hmm...who was drinking the koolaid last summer? Sorry SD, but I had to bring it up. :hide:

link...http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13290&page=4&highlight=2008+predictions

quote: OK, with all the negativity (geez the glass must be damn near empty) I am revising my prediction of 10-1 and going out on a limb to predict 11-0. I think Bison fans are too critical and /or don't want to admit how great of a program we have in Fargo. Realistically, there are only 3 games that the Bison could lose. All are on the road (Wyoming, UNI & Youngstown). If you look at how the coaches have been building up the team (personnel and confidence) there will be an adequate game plan to win all of these. BTW, the Bunnies get the crap knocked out of them this year (NDSU wins by 3 TD). Their fans think SDSU is at our level already which is a bunch of BS. Mark it down, the Bison will be in the 2008 FCS championship game.
Hopefully people learn from their mistakes and I have corrected some of my poor judgement. :blush:
What was I thinking......

BisoninNWMN
12-30-2008, 12:02 AM

Oh boy, SD says so.....I better not renew my season tix for next season 'cus the Bison are going to be sh**!!

Gotta love your optimism.:smh: :smh: :smh:

TransAmBison
12-30-2008, 03:06 AM
Oh boy, SD says so.....I better not renew my season tix for next season 'cus the Bison are going to be sh**!!

Gotta love your optimism.:smh: :smh: :smh:
Oh boy, another post by BisoninNWMN going after SDBison. Could not see that one coming.

BlueBisonRock
12-30-2008, 03:23 AM
As we move to a celebration of giving up the old and moving to the new, I applaude SD's summertime post and plan to keep that half full glass as close to empty as is possible - on New Years Eve. And, it will not be filled with kool-aid!

On the first, I expect to have a headache that goes beyond the season's woes. One that will help me forget all of the bad and give even more emphasis on the new. And one that will provide incentive to keep the glass half full for the rest of 2009!

I am choosing foolishly or with the wisdom of sages to once again anticipate a successful football season. Frankly, I can not wait until the season starts again!

Happy New Year and the best of the year to the Bison and all of our fans!

BisoninNWMN
12-31-2008, 12:35 PM
Oh boy, another post by BisoninNWMN going after SDBison. Could not see that one coming.

Well, ignore it than!!

lakesbison
12-31-2008, 04:30 PM
i got someone on ignore.. and it feels SOOO good!

happy new year!!

HUB TONITE.. FORBIDDEN BAR SUITE!! SEE YA OUT THERE! FISHING TRIP TO WINNIE LAKE THEN VIKINGS ON SUNDAY CANT WAIT !

bisonbrody9
12-31-2008, 10:10 PM
i got someone on ignore.. and it feels SOOO good!

happy new year!!

HUB TONITE.. FORBIDDEN BAR SUITE!! SEE YA OUT THERE! FISHING TRIP TO WINNIE LAKE THEN VIKINGS ON SUNDAY CANT WAIT !

i wish i could put your mom on ignore, but she hurts so good

BisoninNWMN
01-01-2009, 01:40 PM
i wish i could put your mom on ignore, but she hurts so good

...leave moms out of this.....:D