PDA

View Full Version : Babich on the Chicago Blogs

CaBisonFan
12-28-2008, 09:16 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/team/chicago-bears?forum_key=StoryComments&topic_key=67040&page_no=3&categoryId=67040

stevdock
12-29-2008, 04:19 PM
As a Bears fan please go buh bye.

bisonmike2
12-29-2008, 04:46 PM

As a Pack fan please sign a long term deal with the Bears. :)

CaBisonFan
12-29-2008, 05:08 PM

So Babich isn't real big on your list for next year?

lakesbison
12-29-2008, 06:29 PM
wheres the LINK!? CA !?!?!?

stevdock
12-29-2008, 07:15 PM
I don't understand how he got promoted in the first place from LB coach to DC. Yeah it's gotta be really hard coaching Urlacher and Briggs and Hillenmeyer. All 3 could be All-Pro's if they were on separate teams and he got to coach them for 2 years. How hard is that?? And why would you want to be promoted?? Talk about good job security as long as they are there. So he went from great job security to a DC position in charge of a defense who has had problems for a long time with the passing game. I don't know if he could have made the defense better, but it definitely went downhill under him.

onbison09
12-29-2008, 07:32 PM
As a Pack fan please sign a long term deal with the Bears. :)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Just be the head coach Bob. I also hope the Cowgirls keep Wade "Bowl of Jelly" Phillips. They were playing taps on the radio after the game. LMAO.

bisonmike2
12-29-2008, 07:35 PM
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Just be the head coach Bob. I also hope the Cowgirls keep Wade "Bowl of Jelly" Phillips. They were playing taps on the radio after the game. LMAO.

Best part of my day yesterday was watching the Cowboys get destroyed in Philly.

56BISON73
12-29-2008, 07:40 PM

Enjoyed that as well.

While watching that game I recalled a quote from Jimmy Johnson from pre fall football practice. He said---

"we dont have to worry about winning during the regular season. What we have to be concerned about is how to win in the playoffs"".
LOL
Boy did that come back to bite him in the ass. PL

onbison09
12-29-2008, 07:42 PM
Best part for me was watching the sports shows (I live in Dallas area). Jerry is just getting ripped a new one around here. Pacman costing his team the whole game was also awesome.

IzzyFlexion
12-29-2008, 11:05 PM

I'm no "forum expert" but perhaps the cowgirls now qualify to make an appearance in the "EPIC Fail Thread" in the Smack Talk category????

CaBisonFan
12-29-2008, 11:59 PM
wheres the LINK!? CA !?!?!?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/team/chicago-bears?forum_key=StoryComments&topic_key=67040&page_no=3&categoryId=67040

sorry

stevdock
01-13-2009, 11:40 PM
Babich has somehow kept his DC job but Lovie Smith is going to make the calls on the field. So a demotion only in responsibility, not the firing that some Bears fans (me included) were hoping for.

56BISON73
01-14-2009, 12:22 AM
Babich has somehow kept his DC job but Lovie Smith is going to make the calls on the field. So a demotion only in responsibility, not the firing that some Bears fans (me included) were hoping for.

All he kept was the title. A safe facing jesture IMO. But you are correct he will have fewer responsibilities this coming season. PL

onbison09
01-14-2009, 12:50 AM
I'm no "forum expert" but perhaps the cowgirls now qualify to make an appearance in the "EPIC Fail Thread" in the Smack Talk category????
Definition of epic fail.

Bisonfan1
01-14-2009, 03:41 AM
[QUOTE=56BISON73;244148]All he kept was the title. A safe facing jesture IMO. But you are correct he will have fewer responsibilities this coming season. PL[/QUOTE

Really no surprise there. 6th in D to 28th in D in one year or was it 2 ??????? Rivera did a good job with the Chargers comin on in mid-season. Rivera - Hey another guy that was a head coach possibility SirHinn.