PDA

View Full Version : Offense

rutlandbison
12-22-2008, 12:04 AM
Alright so here's the thing, if you look at the QB's that we are recruiting they are all relativly fast for QB's and athletic. So what i'm thinking is that we are going to have a change of offense here sometime. West Coast doesn't use the athletic abilities of a Qb, as we learned last year with Mertens who likes to run. Dondanville, Westendorp, and Lee all are athletic and fast. Bohl, of course, could just be recruting who he feels is the best or, he could be recruting for a future offensive change.

???????????????????????????????????

99Bison
12-22-2008, 12:50 AM
Alright so here's the thing, if you look at the QB's that we are recruiting they are all relativly fast for QB's and athletic. So what i'm thinking is that we are going to have a change of offense here sometime. West Coast doesn't use the athletic abilities of a Qb, as we learned last year with Mertens who likes to run. Dondanville, Westendorp, and Lee all are athletic and fast. Bohl, of course, could just be recruting who he feels is the best or, he could be recruting for a future offensive change.

Tru, however almost every QB Bohl's regime has recruited has been of this nature... already.

rutlandbison
12-22-2008, 12:53 AM
Tru, however almost every QB Bohl's regime has recruited has been of this nature... already.

Walker wasn't too athletic. Parsons was an option QB.
I forgot to mention Mohler from last year, from what i've heard he is athletic. After looking at the Quick Reference thread i saw Christopherson runs a 4.6 forty too.
Again I am not saying we should or shouldn't do this to avoid a shit show on here. Just wondering.

99Bison
Walker wasn't too athletic. Parsons was an option QB.
I forgot to mention Mohler from last year, from what i've heard he is athletic. After looking at the Quick Reference thread i saw Christopherson runs a 4.6 forty too.

Walker wasn't Bohl recruit.

Parson's, Mertens, Brekke were.

Flintstone

I was thinking the same thing after looking at the kids they are recruiting. I think we will see more elements of the spread option in the offense the next couple of years.

rutlandbison
12-22-2008, 12:55 AM
Walker wasn't Bohl recruit.

Parson's, Mertens, Brekke were.
O yeah, sorry, brain fart walker.

Bisonguy
12-22-2008, 12:59 AM

Maybe they'll just take the leash off the QB in the WCO.

rutlandbison
12-22-2008, 01:05 AM
Wow Bisonguy 1 more and your at 11,000 posts!!!!

X-Factor
12-22-2008, 09:22 PM

They might have to go get one that wont run too far without the leash on. IMO the shock collar was probably the only option this year

CaBisonFan
12-23-2008, 12:32 AM
They might have to go get one that wont run too far without the leash on. IMO the shock collar was probably the only option this year

Or a little mp3 player in the helmet saying...."don't...wait...don't...wait...don't...throw it away."