PDA

View Full Version : Tatanka

TransAmBison
12-19-2008, 05:57 PM
Where the heck is Tatanka????

fargocyclone
12-19-2008, 06:48 PM
No kidding! His last post was 10-18! That's two months ago!

roadwarrior
12-19-2008, 07:01 PM
He's underground creating another video hit!

aces1180
12-19-2008, 07:03 PM
He's underground creating another video hit!

Unfortunately, it would be extremely difficult to recreate the quality of and publicity generated by the first one!

UTH
12-19-2008, 07:19 PM
... but his last activity was just a couple days ago. He can never return to video-making after the way those who come from up north responded with their own crap video. Sorta cramped the whole style.

He's just reinventing himself...
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff311/indio_rojas/PublicNoticeNameChangeHeywoodJablow.jpg

UTH
12-29-2008, 03:52 AM
My Interweb Investigative Division just came up with a new lead. He isn't posting because he's busy with his new alter-ego's career. [linky (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article5404186.ece)]

*any ideas what his 'other name' is?... any clue what costume he might be wearing?... if anyone may have seen him / heard about him out there, PLEASE post what you know...

imabison
12-29-2008, 12:27 PM
My Interweb Investigative Division just came up with a new lead. He isn't posting because he's busy with his new alter-ego's career. [linky (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article5404186.ece)]

*any ideas what his 'other name' is?... any clue what costume he might be wearing?... if anyone may have seen him / heard about him out there, PLEASE post what you know...
Winning the Peoples Choice at the Tailgate Extravaganza must have gone to his head.

Tatanka
12-29-2008, 02:22 PM
OK OK... just to end the speculation... i'm in a boss-mandated hiatus imposed due to a massive flux in the old work-life balance.

loosely translated: i'm grounded. I check in periodically on the cell phone, where posting is somewhat difficult.

once spring hits I will be able to reintroduce myself to my family, then I can work on posting more regularly here... sorry for the sudden absence...

TransAmBison
12-29-2008, 05:52 PM
OK OK... just to end the speculation... i'm in a boss-mandated hiatus imposed due to a massive flux in the old work-life balance.

loosely translated: i'm grounded. I check in periodically on the cell phone, where posting is somewhat difficult.

once spring hits I will be able to reintroduce myself to my family, then I can work on posting more regularly here... sorry for the sudden absence...
Glad to hear you are still alive. We shall have to double our efforts at making quality smack in your absence.

mebisonII
12-29-2008, 10:14 PM

You mean the Bunker Video didn't make you rich enough to retire? That's a shame :smh:

:D