PDA

View Full Version : Josh Gatlin commits

ndsubison1
12-18-2008, 07:33 AM
http://www.in-forum.com/Sports/articles/225452

Good to get a JUCO. He's a CB with some pretty good speed.

AEBison1998
12-18-2008, 11:29 AM
This guys sounds very interesting. He moved from WR to CB. Usually when that happens it's because the guy doesn't have all that great of hands. It sounds like in this case it was because of playing time at WR at NDSCS.

It seems like we have good upper classmen at NDSU at CB (we need some young players for years ahead) but we could use a play maker at WR. I'm wondering if the coaches give this guy a look at WR. Ah shoot...jut have him play both ways and special teams too. :D

BisoninNWMN
12-18-2008, 12:01 PM
With 4.3 - 4.4 speed....just get him on the field!!!

bisonhusker
12-18-2008, 01:56 PM
He turned down an offer from UNI, so we are getting good kids. No question about it. Keep winning these battles coach!

CaBisonFan
12-19-2008, 02:16 PM
He turned down an offer from UNI, so we are getting good kids. No question about it. Keep winning these battles coach!

We're invading UNI's recruiting base north of Iowa. No wonder they're feeling so...ah...defensive?

OldBison
12-20-2008, 04:11 AM
We're invading UNI's recruiting base north of Iowa. No wonder they're feeling so...ah...defensive?

Wahpeton Science is UNI's recruiting base?

Jdubs21
12-21-2008, 02:56 PM
Wahpeton Science is UNI's recruiting base?

Wahpeton is on everyones recruiting base...beleive it or not they get some amazing talent to come through there, they have had several players get offers from BIG schools, their only downfall is their grades and yes staying out of trouble

Mr. Burgundy
12-21-2008, 04:06 PM
It was last year or the year before they sent 7 kids to D1. That is impressive. Plus, they went to major schools. Nebraska, Clemson, Auburn, if I remember correctly. Well, I think the kid that went to Clemson ended up to be the kid that didn't go there, almost went here....and ended up at one of the Tenn schools.

rutlandbison
12-21-2008, 05:19 PM
It was last year or the year before they sent 7 kids to D1. That is impressive. Plus, they went to major schools. Nebraska, Clemson, Auburn, if I remember correctly. Well, I think the kid that went to Clemson ended up to be the kid that didn't go there, almost went here....and ended up at one of the Tenn schools.
Garret Crittinton or something like that was the one who didnt go to Clemson and almost came here. They sent an OL to Nebraska last year. This they have an OL that is commited to Ole Miss.

AEBison1998
12-21-2008, 08:04 PM
Wasn't there an olympic 100meter guy with the last name Gatlin? I wonder if this guy is related.

tcbison
12-21-2008, 09:59 PM
Wasn't there an olympic 100meter guy with the last name Gatlin? I wonder if this guy is related.

Justin Gatlin is who you are thinking of. Not sure if they are related. He is an Olympic gold medalist, with a 100 m personal best of 9.85 seconds. He is currently serving a four year ban from track and field for testing positive for a banned substance.

Fightin' Bison
12-22-2008, 04:36 PM
Justin Gatlin is who you are thinking of. Not sure if they are related. He is an Olympic gold medalist, with a 100 m personal best of 9.85 seconds. He is currently serving a four year ban from track and field for testing positive for a banned substance.

I guess it's possible. Justin Gatlin attended Woodham High School in Pensacola, Florida. Josh went to Inglewood High School in Jacksonville, Florida. They are about 350 miles apart. Let's just say it's true. How many Gatlins can there be in Florida?

Bison"FANatic"
12-22-2008, 05:07 PM
Or maybe they were searching for gold in California:D :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdM_rrunbCw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdM_rrunbCw