PDA

View Full Version : Boycott Fox TV

Mr. Burgundy
12-13-2008, 02:36 AM
So I am pretty fired up to see some highlights or check on the game, see what people report......so I check out the 9PM Fox News.

The sports goes in this order.

Mussman gets an extension at UND
UND Hockey
Fargo North girls hockey
NDSU Basketball.

Really? Are you in Fargo? How about you take off your Sioux Hockey jersey long enough to realize who actually "may" watch your news telecast. What a joke. Thank goodness I don't make watching Fox a priority.

Advertisers pay the bills......and you are in Fargo. Feel free to respond, because we all know you are reading this.

4mcruenomore
12-13-2008, 02:37 AM
You are lucky you don't live in Bismarck, you have no idea....

NDSUstudent
12-13-2008, 02:40 AM
I actually turned on the sports late and thought I missed it. Fox has certainly slipped over the past year, they used to be pretty good with NDSU coverage.

4mcruenomore
12-13-2008, 02:40 AM
Any chance this showing will be on sports center??

NDSUstudent
12-13-2008, 02:42 AM
Any chance this showing will be on sports center??

It might make it, it's not exactly a busy day in the sports world.

4mcruenomore
12-13-2008, 02:44 AM
guess we'll find out in 15 minutes

aces1180
12-13-2008, 03:07 AM
So I am pretty fired up to see some highlights or check on the game, see what people report......so I check out the 9PM Fox News.

The sports goes in this order.

Mussman gets an extension at UND
UND Hockey
Fargo North girls hockey
NDSU Basketball.

Really? Are you in Fargo? How about you take off your Sioux Hockey jersey long enough to realize who actually "may" watch your news telecast. What a joke. Thank goodness I don't make watching Fox a priority.

Advertisers pay the bills......and you are in Fargo. Feel free to respond, because we all know you are reading this.

I've always said that they are the AAA of Fargo television stations.

They have no budget, their reporters are current MSUM students and they love the Sioux. I don't want to hear the excuse about having to cover the entire valley like 4 and 11 do...They are based in Fargo, not GF...Act like it.

At 6:20, Halstrom said that Trevor Peterson would be having a complete report from Des Moines...Watch WDAY.

Mr. Burgundy
12-13-2008, 03:13 AM
Hey, at least we found out Mussman got an extension! He earned it. They had a fantastic year. I hope both of their D Coordinators also get extended.

BigBison
12-13-2008, 03:18 AM
What are you serious? Sual's Wife? I've always thought that Fox did a good job with the Bison coverage. I dont know why it wasnt a top story but you guys are overeacting.

aces1180
12-13-2008, 03:19 AM
What are you serious? Sual's Wife? I've always thought that Fox did a good job with the Bison coverage. I dont know why it wasnt a top story but you guys are overeacting.

Nicole isn't with FOX anymore.

BigBison
12-13-2008, 03:21 AM
Nicole isn't with FOX anymore.

Oh really that sucks. How long has that been?

bison68
12-13-2008, 03:24 AM
I called FOX tonight and gave them a piece of my mind.....I really let them have it......as they told me that they reach GF also so that they have to show them....well when I heard that I told them do you think they them jerks up there lead off with an NDSU story.... NO! I said Fargo is your market and UND shouldn't even come close to coverage that the Bison should be getting

lakesbison
12-13-2008, 03:29 AM
"no comment"

Chan 4/11 <<< SAME SHOW...

at least they started with Woody, and bragged it up quite a bit, I cannot believe his stats:

Ch 6 said "ndsu hilites in 1 min" then showed BOYS BBALL?? w.fargo??
then park christian... and ran through the scoreboard\??

I don't understand that.. but maybe they can have MORE TIME for NDSU at end of the sports...

ch 11 and fox both service Grand Forks... but cmon people it's FARGO!!

Mr. Burgundy
12-13-2008, 03:33 AM
WDAY was very impressive. Interview with Woody. Tons of highlights, then they broke down all of the records that he broke. It was the feature. Of course...they get it.

aces1180
12-13-2008, 03:39 AM
Oh really that sucks. How long has that been?

If I recall, she left about a year and a half ago...Kind of the same time when Saul took over.

unbison
12-13-2008, 03:50 AM
Lakes forgot that fox also services tuff river balls...... that is the main market in the area.... was suprised not to see some prowler or pioneer highlights

99Bison
12-13-2008, 03:53 AM
If I recall, she left about a year and a half ago...Kind of the same time when Saul took over.

She left to stay at home with the kids. :nod:

99Bison
12-13-2008, 03:53 AM
"no comment"

Chan 4/11 <<< SAME SHOW...

at least they started with Woody, and bragged it up quite a bit, I cannot believe his stats:

Ch 6 said "ndsu hilites in 1 min" then showed BOYS BBALL?? w.fargo??
then park christian... and ran through the scoreboard\??

I don't understand that.. but maybe they can have MORE TIME for NDSU at end of the sports...

ch 11 and fox both service Grand Forks... but cmon people it's FARGO!!

WDAY used it as the teaser to make everyone watch the whole sports cast.

SlickVic
12-13-2008, 03:56 AM
She left to stay at home with the kids. :nod:

really? i thought that saul brought his kids to work with him and that they lived in the locker room lol ;)

99Bison
12-13-2008, 03:58 AM
really? i thought that saul brought his kids to work with him and that they lived in the locker room lol ;)

That's just weekends i think

unbison
12-13-2008, 03:58 AM
well they could finally afford to be a single family income..... they now make more with her at home then they used to with both working...... just a guess... not sure what asst. coach makes ...... but pretty sure fox in fargo dont pay crap..... just a guess

BigBison
12-13-2008, 08:33 AM

Really whoa! Where have I been.

NDSUFan_Sav
12-13-2008, 05:28 PM
Really whoa! Where have I been.

hopefully you're mind is lost because you've been voting so much for thundar!!!