PDA

View Full Version : What do guys seriously think?

Gotta Earn It
12-11-2008, 02:24 AM
You guys are great FCS football fans. What do you think will happnen this weekend? I know, I retired the name. I'm excited about our game and want to share. It's the only name I have on here. No smack about your season. We have been there.

What are your predictions? I am curious. Be honest.

tjbison
12-11-2008, 02:27 AM
http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14900

CaBisonFan
12-11-2008, 02:39 AM
You guys are great FCS football fans. What do you think will happnen this weekend? I know, I retired the name. I'm excited about our game and want to share. It's the only name I have on here. No smack about your season. We have been there.

What are your predictions? I am curious. Be honest.

Too late to undo the damage...but I'm deleting my earlier response. This guy isn't just a troll. He's in love with himself. UNI has 'zero' national titles. They didn't get one when they were in our conference in DII. They haven't gotten one in the FCS. Here's my analysis:

UNI runs into a team like we had in 2006 & 2007...and like several of our teams in the 60s, 70s, 80s, & early 90s. That makes them the losers.

Richmond 38
UNI 10

Gotta Earn It
12-11-2008, 02:41 AM
http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14900

Already saw that dipstick. Didn't think there was a lot of heart in those picks. I came on tonight trying to be a nice guy. You guys should check out spidernation.com. Those guys are bigger dumbasses than you guys. Just like you, they think they are the big dog's in the FCS. They are still playing and you aren't so they must be bigger. Have fun watching us on tv, loser. Maybe you can reply back by telling me when was the last season we lost 5 out of 11 games in one season in I-AA? I don't remember?

ESPN 3pm CST, Saturday.

Gotta Earn It
12-11-2008, 02:42 AM
First...can we agree that in the future we can have a really great rivalry...and not get into smacking on each other's boards? I think that you just said it...so I'll give it my 2 cents.

I watched Richmond play App. State and was very impressed with them. The line play on both sides of the ball was very strong. Defensively, they found a way to slow down the ASU spread...knowing however, that Edwards had a knee problem and wasn't the usual running threat that he presents. Their pass coverage was incredible in that game.

Their quarterback was dominant. He's very physical and appeared to have total command of the game. The offense maintained a degree of ball-control that ASU wasn't accustomed to...and contributed to a degree of panic...leading to turnovers. I'd call Richmond 'very' balanced offensively.

My memory of Northern Iowa is of a very physical team, and a defensive player or two that could disrupt Richmond's QB. You may have a better defense than ASU had.

Could be way off...but I can imagine one hell of a game between two very physical teams. I don't see either team lighting it up. It could be an old-fashioned smash-mouth football game.

Finally...it's really hard to compare the two. My words could be worth less than 2 cents.

Good luck. I hope that we can be there sometime in the near future.

2015-ish maybe

tjbison
12-11-2008, 02:45 AM
Already saw that dipstick. Didn't think there was a lot of heart in those picks. I came on tonight trying to be a nice guy. You guys should check out spidernation.com. Those guys are bigger dumbasses than you guys. Just like you, they think they are the big dog's in the FCS. They are still playing and you aren't so they must be bigger. Have fun watching us on tv, loser. Maybe you can reply back by telling me when was the last season we lost 5 out of 11 games in one season in I-AA? I don't remember?

ESPN 3pm CST, Saturday.

All I did was show you a thread ALREADY IN PROGRESS! and also I really don't care about UNI vs. Richmond. Its pricks like you that make me hope Richmond Pounds the shit out of UNi, as your fans and you are the ones that think your the Big dogs of FCS with no jewlery to prove it! Good Day pussycat!

duluthbison
12-11-2008, 02:48 AM

ESPN 3pm CST, Saturday.

Dude, what the hell?? You received a pleasant response from CA and tjbison gave you a link to a thread that is already going. Several of the posts in that thread are favoring UNI, so stop bashing us when we are being nice in return! I think I speak for most on here, come back when you have the championship banners to go with the large balls you THINK you have!

tjbison
12-11-2008, 02:49 AM
Dude, what the hell?? You received a pleasant response from CA and tjbison gave you a link to a thread that is already going. Several of the posts in that thread are favoring UNI, so stop bashing us when we are being nice in return!

He's just a troll and was ready to jump on the first respone, I bit!!:banghead:

CLOSE THREAD!!!!!!

TransAmBison
12-11-2008, 02:52 AM
Just added his 5th red dot, thank you very much.

gotts
12-11-2008, 02:53 AM
Just added his 5th red dot, thank you very much.

Are those Tic-Tacs cinnamon-flavored?

Gotta Earn It
12-11-2008, 02:54 AM
All I did was show you a thread ALREADY IN PROGRESS! and also I really don't care about UNI vs. Richmond. Its pricks like you that make me hope Richmond Pounds the shit out of UNi, as your fans and you are the ones that think your the Big dogs of FCS with no jewlery to prove it! Good Day pussycat!

10-1 last year in a pussy cat conference. 6-5 this year in a top notch conference that only got two in the playoffs? You guys should be ashamed. We might get the crapped kicked out of us Saturday. But you can see it on ESPN at 3pm. I would suggest next year that you come in to the conference acting like a new kid. Don't come in like you did this year like you owned the place. We all know how that worked out!

I have been here for weeks reading the posts. The fans it seems jumpin' off the bandwagon. QB problems?

Later, I'm wasting my time! Remember 3pm Saturday on ESPN. Do you guys get that in North Dakota?

Punks! Look for me in the same spot I was when you guys were in the Dome. Front row, jumpin' up and down in section Q.

gotts
12-11-2008, 02:57 AM
10-1 last year in a pussy cat conference. 6-5 this year in a top notch conference that only got two in the playoffs? You guys should be ashamed. We might get the crapped kicked out of us Saturday. But you can see it on ESPN at 3pm. I would suggest next year that you come in to the conference acting like a new kid. Don't come in like you did this year like you owned the place. We all know how that worked out!

I have been here for weeks reading the posts. The fans it seems jumpin' off the bandwagon. QB problems?

Later, I'm wasting my time! Remember 3pm Saturday on ESPN. Do you guys get that in North Dakota?

Punks! Look for me in the same spot I was when you guys were in the Dome. Front row, jumpin' up and down in section Q.

We're really that important to you? Awww, you're so sweet!

56BISON73
12-11-2008, 03:19 AM
Why are you people even responding to that prick??? Do you think he is going to change his spots???/ Do you think everything is going to be all warm and fuzzy????? LOL PL

onbison09
12-11-2008, 03:25 AM
I think we need some:
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f399/myfask/258Troll_spray.jpg

CaBisonFan
12-11-2008, 03:28 AM
2015-ish maybe

You're going on my ignore list. May I suggest that we all put this prick on it and let this thread die. This self-loving prick isn't a real UNI fan.

Oh...GEI...I was being 'kind' in my analysis. Richmond is more talented...seriously.

ndsubison1
12-11-2008, 05:02 AM
you really think the team that beat App St. is going to lose to you?

BisoninNWMN
12-11-2008, 11:43 AM
I should cheer for a MV team in the conference but I hope Richmond kicks their ass. Richmond is very good this year but it is hard to win in the UNIDome for any team.

Richmond 34-21

IzzyFlexion
12-11-2008, 02:07 PM

Clearly, he knows a thread was already started about this game/prediction....His alter-ego, Hippy Schmuck's gem about 2 hours earlier. Hmmmmm.

CaBisonFan
12-11-2008, 02:21 PM
Clearly, he knows a thread was already started about this game/prediction....His alter-ego, Hippy Schmuck's gem about 2 hours earlier. Hmmmmm.

Right

There are some real gems from UNI that visit here, aren't there? They have to represent the gutter of UNI fans...or one would hope so. One is supposedly a former captain of the UNI team, but if he was, it would explain one of the reasons why UNI hasn't risen to the top in the FCS. A real leader and class act wouldn't be hanging out here playing around like a 70s surfer dude/gansta/druggy hoax. I know it's a put-on...but there are deeper problems. Self-image issues.

bisonhusker
12-11-2008, 02:25 PM
How did NDSU come in acting like they owned the place. The coaches and media were the people pumping them up. Did you ever hear Bohl or our ever humble players that were at the MVC meetings bragging about how good they were? NO. You didn't. We had a tough year. Too many turnovers and alot of injury problems. We will be back. The recent "verbals" are a great indication of that.

Also, I have seen a "PM" from this prick UNI fan saying that he is a "respectful" business owner, father...etc....but really didn't like NDSU and how NDSU fans acted at UNI so he made it his mission to really get under our skin on our fan board. Stay Classy Cedar Falls. I hope you get your giggles off after your kids are sleeping.

bisonmike2
12-11-2008, 03:52 PM

Gotta love a guy from Iowa dissing North Dakota. Let that soak if for a little while. The media and the coaches in the conference crowned us champions before we even played a game in it so I guess I have to question why do you guys think your so badass? You claim that you UNI owns the MVFC and the first year 2 new teams get added no one shows love for you. Maybe that's because you have no history of winning the big show. I've said it before, win a NC and I'll start showing you guys some respect. In the mean time I managed to find a UNI cheerleader leading the Panther Cheer!

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/images/ency/fullsize/17107.jpg

17>1
12-11-2008, 04:19 PM
Since we're on the subject of UNI fans I have a funny (to me anyway) story about this dude sitting in front of us at the UNI game. Guys like 350, sweating everywhere, nacho cheese covered pretzel in one hand and a large (diet coke I would assume) drink in the other. I mention the food because it's what got my attention with this guy (I'm not such a small fella either) and the weight because he was playing the role of superfan and standing on his seat (which would get anyone's attention when dudes' like 350). And this guy was letting my dad and I just have it right when he sat down, pointing out all those banners, turning around screaming towards us, telling us "This is how we play football down here in Iowa!!!" and so on. So I figure, this would be the guy to talk to if I have a question about UNI, stats, players, etc. I asked him about the qb or something and he told me he had no idea and that this was the first time he'd been back to Iowa in 15 years and hadn't been to a game since then and that he didn't follow them all that closely. I thought "Wow, you've got to be kidding me". What's the moral of the story ?

A. UNI fans are fat.
B. UNI fans are sweaty.
C. UNI fans think their runner up and conf. champ. banners are way cool man !!!
D. All of the above.

Can't wait until next year when they come to our place and see how we play football up in North Dakota.

bisonhusker
12-11-2008, 04:27 PM
Most of the UNI fans that talked to us in the tailgate were great. They were amazed that we took over their dome and said that if we didn't have 5 turnovers, we would have won. "Nobody has ever traveled to UNI like Bison fans. We better travel like this next year." I replied..."Sorry, we sell out our dome on our own....you won't get 3500 tickets. But, we like your red, blue and yellow seats!!!"