PDA

View Full Version : De La Hoya vs. Pacquiao

Bison_Pride
12-06-2008, 11:39 AM
If anyone is interested they can probably watch the fight on http://channelsurfing.net.

I'm hoping for a good fight.

BisoninNWMN
12-06-2008, 02:51 PM
Oscar should win 'cus of his size advantage but you never know!!

SlickVic
12-06-2008, 07:18 PM
put my paycheck on manny flooring him if that hits ill be going to the grand daddy of them all new years day chea ++++

Bison_Pride
12-06-2008, 07:38 PM
I'd be shocked to see a KO, but possibly a TKO if Manny is able to slip Oscars jab and get to his body. Roach knows that De La Hoya has a great chin and so they will work on his body, and try to tire him out for the later rounds. That is as long as De La Hoyas left hook doesn't do some major damage before Manny tires him out.

onbison09
12-07-2008, 12:30 AM
Oscar KO by left hook in the 9th.

lakesbison
12-07-2008, 12:59 AM
OSCAR BABY....

Im jacked for this fight!!

d3boys
12-07-2008, 03:05 AM
the fight will not go 12 rounds

BisonCountry
12-07-2008, 03:30 AM
De la Hoya is looking like a punching bag. Eating alot of left hands.

lakesbison
12-07-2008, 03:47 AM
over in 8...... oscar... you suck.. you old fart...

oh.. and you owe me $100

BisonCountry
12-07-2008, 03:48 AM
De La Hoya quits after the 8th. Absolutely destroyed by Pac-Man.

lakesbison
12-07-2008, 03:49 AM
my gosh.... no reason to watch the replay of this.

what a joke.

We need an american to whoop this kid!!!

Bison_Pride
12-07-2008, 03:51 AM
Now that was a clinic!

Who's next for the Pac Man?

My filipina wife was going a little crazy!

d3boys
12-07-2008, 05:07 PM
De La Hoya quits after the 8th. Absolutely destroyed by Pac-Man.

no maz no maz

lcbison
12-08-2008, 09:34 PM
boxing as a sport is a joke....it is about as real as The Hills....

Heck, even Pro wrestling admits its "Sports Entertainment."

aces1180
12-08-2008, 11:46 PM
It's time for Floyd to come out of retirement and fight Pacman...That would be one hell of a bout.

SlickVic
12-09-2008, 12:10 AM
It's time for Floyd to come out of retirement and fight Pacman...That would be one hell of a bout.

they dont call pretty boy floyd moneymaker mayweather for nothing he would kill pacquio and collect a huge paycheck in the process...the fight i would wanna see is margarito mayweather hope hatton gets pacquio in the phillipines wouldnt mind seeing the hitman get murdered lol hahaha jk but who ever that fool is trying to say boxings fake like wwf wtf?? put him on ignore for life id like to have him ask de la hoyas doctor how fake the punishment was oscar got rushed to the ER immediatly after the fight...what went down saturday is something ive only seen 3 times in my life but many of you have heard about it over and over again personnally i thought the whole "hes a shot fighter" was something of a myth but i believe it whole heartedly now exhibit A was de la hoya saturday night i mean he had abolutley nothing left he was just an embaresment but u cant really blame him i believe 100 percent that in the fight game u dont no that ur shot until its to late de la hoya had dundee hall of fame trainer trained mohammed ali in his camp and angelo thought that oscar was going to knock him out so did nacho so its pretty messed up but theres no faking involved its just that in boxing u never no when some ones done until hes done...put my paycheck on a pacquio KO paid 6 to 1 $2400 bucks to hit up the rose bowl with but i was really lucky manny coulda eaisly packed his bags and ran for the last 5 rounds played it safe with the decision ill love pacquio for the rest of my life tho hes paying my way to the grand daddy of them all...getcha popcorn ready freddy ;)

onbison09
12-09-2008, 12:55 AM
they dont call pretty boy floyd moneymaker mayweather for nothing he would kill pacquio and collect a huge paycheck in the process...the fight i would wanna see is margarito mayweather hope hatton gets pacquio in the phillipines wouldnt mind seeing the hitman get murdered lol hahaha jk but who ever that fool is trying to say boxings fake like wwf wtf?? put him on ignore for life id like to have him ask de la hoyas doctor how fake the punishment was oscar got rushed to the ER immediatly after the fight...what went down saturday is something ive only seen 3 times in my life but many of you have heard about it over and over again personnally i thought the whole "hes a shot fighter" was something of a myth but i believe it whole heartedly now exhibit A was de la hoya saturday night i mean he had abolutley nothing left he was just an embaresment but u cant really blame him i believe 100 percent that in the fight game u dont no that ur shot until its to late de la hoya had dundee hall of fame trainer trained mohammed ali in his camp and angelo thought that oscar was going to knock him out so did nacho so its pretty messed up but theres no faking involved its just that in boxing u never no when some ones done until hes done...put my paycheck on a pacquio KO paid 6 to 1 $2400 bucks to hit up the rose bowl with but i was really lucky manny coulda eaisly packed his bags and ran for the last 5 rounds played it safe with the decision ill love pacquio for the rest of my life tho hes paying my way to the grand daddy of them all...getcha popcorn ready freddy ;)
That was pretty hard to read. Gotta love Manny. I just want to see if he would make it close against PBF.

Bison_Pride
12-10-2008, 07:19 AM
I'd like to see Pacquiao destroy Floyd Jr. at 140. Bob Arum won't concede anything to him, there is bad blood there. Jr's ego might prevent that fight from ever happening. One things for sure, Pac Man has never avoided anyone.

SlickVic
12-10-2008, 02:23 PM
I'd like to see Pacquiao destroy Floyd Jr. at 140. Bob Arum won't concede anything to him, there is bad blood there. Jr's ego might prevent that fight from ever happening. One things for sure, Pac Man has never avoided anyone.

itd be a good fight because floyd all be forced to throw punches and i think floyd would floor manny id put my paycheck it ;) id much rather see margarito mayweather i think that mosley fight all push tijaunas ppv power thru the roof and hopefully it happens...antonio margaritos so sweet he was calling out de la hoya for a fight in mexico city so that 100,000 plus mexicans could see him murder oscer in person glad that didnt happen that woulda been brutal

Kevin
12-16-2008, 07:17 AM
OSCAR BABY....

Im jacked for this fight!!

The kiss of death strikes again.

Seriously though that wasn't even a fight. It's the first boxing match I've seen since I discovered MMA a few years back and it was good, but still didn't live up to the hype.

Bison_Pride
12-16-2008, 08:17 AM
The problem I have with MMA is when a guy with a 1-1 record gets a shot at the title and wins. With the gloves they wear there are too many lucky glance knockouts and I dont' think many guys will be able to reach their peak without being the victim of stuff like that. Look at Rampage Jackson, he looked pretty unbeatable, then BOOM. I was a fan in the early days when fighters were still experimenting with different styles. Now they are all just ground and pounders. Boxing still seems like a science to me, hit without being hit.

Kevin
12-17-2008, 07:55 AM
I don't think I'd say that Rampage was ever "unbeatable". He got tooled in Pride by Wanderlei Silva twice (youtube it. It was a massacre) and lost to Sakuraba (a middleweight) plus Shogun Rua (also brutal). Rampage's only claim to fame is knocking out a highly over rated Chuck Liddell twice.

I don't think there is anything "lucky" about a knock out. On any given a night a guy can land a clean shot and send you to sleep. Or, land a kimura, triangle, et cetera. It's what makes the sport fun to watch.

Cheers