PDA

View Full Version : Are you interested in making some extra money?

missingnumber7
12-01-2008, 01:58 PM
If you are interested in making a little extra cash this winter they are really looking for officials for basketball in the FM area. Especially subvarsity games. These games usually start at 5 pm in town and usually are in pairs although there are some single games. If you know the game and would like a little running it is really easy money. Its $29 for a single freshman game which runs about an hour and 15 mins or so. Soph and JV games are 30.50. MN pays more but I don't remember the fees. If you are interested please send me a message and I will get you the contact info.

coldspot
12-01-2008, 03:42 PM
i sent you a pm regarding this.

lcbison
12-01-2008, 04:21 PM
If its High school girls gymnastics....count me in

mebisonII
12-01-2008, 04:31 PM

In jail?

Or maybe you were serious ;)

onbison09
12-02-2008, 01:34 AM
Wow that thread title leads to a lot of possibilities.

fargocyclone
12-02-2008, 02:00 AM
I know where you can get some extra cash! (http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?p=234749#post234749)

IzzyFlexion
12-02-2008, 03:48 PM

http://msnbcmedia4.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Video/060922/tdy_hansen_predator_060922.300w.jpg

I want to be careful to not over-use this visual humor....but this one is just too perfect to resist.... for the Dateline: "How to Catch a Predator" picture.

TheDoctor
12-03-2008, 05:24 AM
If you are interested in making a little extra cash this winter they are really looking for officials for basketball in the FM area. Especially subvarsity games. These games usually start at 5 pm in town and usually are in pairs although there are some single games. If you know the game and would like a little running it is really easy money. Its $29 for a single freshman game which runs about an hour and 15 mins or so. Soph and JV games are 30.50. MN pays more but I don't remember the fees. If you are interested please send me a message and I will get you the contact info.

Got your PM, I will pass this on to my students in class. As I am sure you might have heard, my father is now teaching officiating basketball and football classes for us each semester, so I will pass this on to them as well. I know my dad is high on getting some new guys into the system, because the older guys like him, Heitkamp, and Klunt, aren't getting any younger! :rofl: ;)

WYOBISONMAN
12-03-2008, 06:29 AM
If there are any jobs out there officiating Naked Womens Gymnastics, count me in. I will fly back for that......:D

missingnumber7
12-03-2008, 02:14 PM
Got your PM, I will pass this on to my students in class. As I am sure you might have heard, my father is now teaching officiating basketball and football classes for us each semester, so I will pass this on to them as well. I know my dad is high on getting some new guys into the system, because the older guys like him, Heitkamp, and Klunt, aren't getting any younger! :rofl: ;)

It doesn't help that we have lots of college opportunities in town either so there are a good handful of refs that would work HS games working college stuff. And refuse to do these lower level games.

And its about time someone taught an officiating class at NDSU, I know Dave had been trying for some time to get it started but lots of strings and hoops to jump through I suppose.

I really had to back off my schedule this year as I'm coaching at SCII again.