PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye!

Gotta Earn It
11-26-2008, 01:18 AM
I have had fun talking smack with all of you for the past couple of weeks. I sincerely welcome you guys to the MVFC. We will have a great rivalry over the years. Now that DII has kicked you out because of your ability to win every game and every championship, and our ability to continually make the FCS playoffs every year the future is bright!

I will be back next year. The name "Gotta Earn It" has been retired. I am honest when I say that is the only name I have ever had on your site.

Watch the playoff's this year and keep dreaming that you may get there in the next 5 years. Also don't worry about EVER putting a time capsule in the ground. The public has been informed that DII history can be found here.

If you would like to get in touch with me please call me at this number:319-286-5491. Love to hear from you.

Have a great time cheering for something other than football. See you in Fargo next year.

Gotta Earn it out............

imported_Bisongold
11-26-2008, 01:20 AM
WTF was that?

BeckerBison
11-26-2008, 01:59 AM
Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you....

HerdBot
11-26-2008, 02:07 AM
WTF was that?

You really think that is his phone number? :) funny

56BISON73
11-26-2008, 02:14 AM
I have had fun talking smack with all of you for the past couple of weeks. I sincerely welcome you guys to the MVFC. We will have a great rivalry over the years. Now that DII has kicked you out because of your ability to win every game and every championship, and our ability to continually make the FCS playoffs every year the future is bright!

I will be back next year. The name "Gotta Earn It" has been retired. I am honest when I say that is the only name I have ever had on your site.

Watch the playoff's this year and keep dreaming that you may get there in the next 5 years. Also don't worry about EVER putting a time capsule in the ground. The public has been informed that DII history can be found here.

If you would like to get in touch with me please call me at this number:319-286-5491. Love to hear from you.

Have a great time cheering for something other than football. See you in Fargo next year.

\

Just when I thought your post couldnt be anymore disjointed and incoherent you out do yourself.
PL

CarringtonBison
11-26-2008, 02:36 AM
Personally, I think it is hilarious. He came here and really riled everyone up and then leaves-alledgedly leaving his phone number. I am tempted to call the number, but I have been burnt too many times getting paged to the adult book store in GF. Truly funny stuff.

ndsubison1
11-26-2008, 02:39 AM

good luck with those national championships... maybe you'll get your first banner this year... doubt it though

MN_BISON
11-26-2008, 02:43 AM
Ran a google on the phone number, it's the Cedar Rapids police department................

McBison
11-26-2008, 02:45 AM
He will be back...we are irresistible.

By irresistible I mean, whenever he posts something on Bisonville 20 people respond. I doubt he gets that kind of attention at home.

UTH
11-26-2008, 05:34 AM

Prolly the home # for the professor who finally gave him the F that officially failed him out of college?...

sambini
11-26-2008, 08:33 AM
Its the number of the Flirts in Waterloo. He is the doorman there.

HandoEX
11-26-2008, 01:31 PM
Ran a google on the phone number, it's the Cedar Rapids police department................

Bahahahaha! That is hilarious!

tjbison
11-26-2008, 05:30 PM
tic tacs red ones thats all its about!!:D

56BISON73
11-26-2008, 05:32 PM

Didnt know they let inmates use the computer. PL

TheDoctor
11-26-2008, 07:12 PM

Call him! ;)

IzzyFlexion
11-27-2008, 02:12 PM

I called it and some tranvestite named LuLu propositioned me.................What's wierd is that I'm actually considering it!!

BisoninNWMN
11-27-2008, 02:55 PM
I called it and some tranvestite named LuLu propositioned me.................What's wierd is that I'm actually considering it!!

Yikes!!!!!

:D :D :D :D