PDA

View Full Version : Funny! Jack fans have an inferiority complex!

HerdBot
11-25-2008, 03:16 PM
Wow. I went over there to congratulate them and tell them that they are the better team this year and they ripped me a new one.

You won't believe the comments on their board. They really feel that since we have more national championships than they have conference championships, and we have gotten more recognition nationally, that "we think we're better than them."

Wow! Is it our fault that we've been successful? Is it our fault that we've made national news? Is it our fault that their biggest win in the last 20 years occurred on Saturday? They are actually talking about putting it on a DVD. Funny. Huh?

SO I apologize for having one of the best fan bases, stadiums, and traditions in all of college football!

EDIT: I've never such seen a group of ungrateful winners. They waive it in your face like little kids. Act like you've been there before. Oh that's right, you haven't.

duluthbison
11-25-2008, 03:21 PM
Wow. I went over there to congratulate them and tell them that they are the better team this year and they ripped me a new one.

You won't believe the comments on their board. They really feel that since we have more national championships than they have conference championships, and we have gotten more recognition nationally, that "we think we're better than them."

Wow! Is it our fault that we've been successful? Is it our fault that we've made national news? Is it our fault that their biggest win in the last 20 years occurred on Saturday? They are actually talking about putting it on a DVD. Funny. Huh?

SO I apologize for having one of the best fan bases, stadiums, and traditions in all of college football!

EDIT: I've never such seen a group of ungrateful winners. Act like you've been there before. Oh that's right, you haven't.

I guess its not a huge surprise since they haven't won in Fargo in like 50 years, but they should be gracious. We wouldn't do that on our board it someone came here and did that and they shouldn't do it either.

HerdBot
11-25-2008, 03:25 PM
I guess its not a huge surprise since they haven't won in Fargo in like 50 years, but they should be gracious. We wouldn't do that on our board it someone came here and did that and they shouldn't do it either.

They take the opinions of a few and make some blanket statement that all bison fans blamed the refs for the loss. I said only about some do and that pissed them off. THey obviously motivate themselves by pretending like they get no respect which is crap. They get too much respect if anything. What was their biggest win of the year? Hmmmm... over NDSU.

bisonmike2
11-25-2008, 03:29 PM
The Jacks fans that have showed up on this board have been very gracious and classy in handling their victory. They had a whole generation of fans grow old never having seen their team win on the road in Fargo so I can see why they might be a little excited. We should take pride in the fact that we are such a big target for them. It's a big deal when they beat us, it's a bigger deal when they beat us in our house. It's something special for them that doesn't happen very often.

56BISON73
11-25-2008, 03:30 PM

EDIT: I've never such seen a group of ungrateful winners. They waive it in your face like little kids. Act like you've been there before. Oh that's right, you haven't.

Gabe
All you have to do is look at some of the posts made since the begining of the season in regards to the jacks by some people here for your answer. They have continually posted about our championships and their lack of etc. Plus after the last two years many have done nothing but make excuses of why we lost to them. yada yada yada yada.
PL

56BISON73
11-25-2008, 03:32 PM
They take the opinions of a few and make some blanket statement that all bison fans blamed the refs for the loss. I said only about some do and that pissed them off. THey obviously motivate themselves by pretending like they get no respect which is crap. They get too much respect if anything. What was their biggest win of the year? Hmmmm... over NDSU.

Aren you still wondering??? PL

HerdBot
11-25-2008, 03:39 PM
Gabe
All you have to do is look at some of the posts made since the begining of the season in regards to the jacks by some people here for your answer. They have continually posted about our championships and their lack of etc. Plus after the last two years many have done nothing but make excuses of why we lost to them. yada yada yada yada.
PL

THey were nice earlier in the year but now they are turning into a bunch of a&&*(oles that can't even take a compliment. It's like walking up to someone and saying, "no offense but your one ugly son of a bitch."

A few people blame the refs, actually about 5% of Bisonville did, and they are acting like we ALL are blaming the refs. I'm not. Your not. Most of us are not.

56BISON73
11-25-2008, 04:07 PM
THey were nice earlier in the year but now they are turning into a bunch of a&&*(oles that can't even take a compliment. It's like walking up to someone and saying, "no offense but your one ugly son of a bitch."

A few people blame the refs, actually about 5% of Bisonville did, and they are acting like we ALL are blaming the refs. I'm not. Your not. Most of us are not.

AHhhhhh but Gabe its the perception that all Bison fans are like Lakes that doesnt serve us well. Just as the assholes from UNI that are posting here dont represent the UNI fan base as a whole. Thats why when someone gives a Bison fan a pass for being an asshole "just because he a bison fan" it makes us ALL look bad. How many times have you heard here---"oh but he a bison fan". PL

JackJD
11-25-2008, 04:14 PM
Gabe:

The thread you started on the Jackrabbit fan message board, you titled "Don't try and pretend like your (sic) a victim". My Bison friends will likely agree that the very title you selected was antagonistic. And yes, you said Congrats on the win (thank you) but you stuck in a little jab here and there. We have people who are very passionate, too, and the thread you started provoked some responses.

As you know, I locked the thread this morning so you jumped over here and talk about an inferiority complex. Bison fans are welcome to go on the SDSU board and read the thread for themselves. The jabs flying back and forth are not unlike those on Bisonville or, I suspect, any active college message board.

Are we now making judgments about large groups of people on the basis of one or two or even 20 or 30 posts on a fan message board? (The answer is "Yes" and heck, I'm as guilty as the next guy.) How about this going forward: I'll do my best to not judge every Bison fan by the likes of LakesBison. (Actually, I think he's pretty funny much of the time). Get my message? Of course, the next time there's a close game, I'll forget I said that!

I admit to getting ticked off by reading several posts saying in essence "congrats Jacks BUT we lost because of (1) refs; (2) our quarterback; (3) our kicker; (4) our coaches; or (5) some combination of the foregoing". I think I'm over it (the 48-hour rule described by a Bison fan on another thread is pretty accurate).

Added later: I was composing my boring, long-winded post while 56Bison73 posted...didn't mean to double up on Lakes. That guy doesn't need much of an excuse to start pounding people on the head.

Bisonguy
11-25-2008, 04:15 PM

Hmmmmmm....... :uhyeah:

jack power
11-25-2008, 04:16 PM

Oh the irony

You're complaining about about Jack fans making blanket statements about Bison posters. Aren't you doing the exact same same thing?

bisonhusker
11-25-2008, 04:32 PM
A buddy of mine was at Cubbies (sports bar in Brookings) last night when members of the SDSU football team was in there. They were chanting...."F the Bison, F the Bison, F the Bison." It finally hit me. They won their superbowl. Their 5 loss season was a success. We look at our season as a joke. They are proud of breaking the streak of 50 years or whatever it was. We lost another close game. Both teams are sitting at home. Oh, and yes the refs cost us the game. If I am in the 5% of BIson fans that think that....so be it. I didn't trust my eyes until I watched the film. Yep, still bad calls. When you lose a game by one point, and the refs singlehandedly moved the football into scoring position on two drives.....it determined the game. Congrats that you have a kicker that can capitalize. We don't.

Congrats to the Jacks. They have a cute little fan base that will grow with big wins such as this. it is nice to beat a rival, but you should now strive for bigger goals. Good luck next year. It appears you have a strong team coming back. We have some questions to figure out.

Bison bison
11-25-2008, 06:38 PM
A buddy of mine was at Cubbies (sports bar in Brookings) last night when members of the SDSU football team was in there. They were chanting...."F the Bison, F the Bison, F the Bison." It finally hit me.

I really hope that isn't true. That's the same ridiculous garbage that poisoned our old rivalry.

I've enjoyed each of the last three games vs. SDSU fans because I thought there was a degree of civility among players and fans.

SDbison
11-25-2008, 06:42 PM
Well, SDSU used to have an inferiority complex, but now they have a weak based superiority complex.

bisonmike2
11-25-2008, 06:45 PM
I really hope that isn't true. That's the same ridiculous garbage that poisoned our old rivalry.

I've enjoyed each of the last three games vs. SDSU fans because I thought there was a degree of civility among players and fans.

Isn't cubbies like the Turf, aka the main college bar? You don't think a bunch of drunk NDSU students would start a F-the rabbits chant had we won? As a former drunk college student who respects SDSU and used to live at the Turf I can attest that I would have indeed started a chant like that.

aces1180
11-25-2008, 06:54 PM
Isn't cubbies like the Turf, aka the main college bar? You don't think a bunch of drunk NDSU students would start a F-the rabbits chant had we won? As a former drunk college student who respects SDSU and used to live at the Turf I can attest that I would have indeed started a chant like that.

Agreed...I would also have probably added that the Sioux Suck too just to drive home the point that I was hammered!

56BISON73
11-25-2008, 06:55 PM
Well, SDSU used to have an inferiority complex, but now they have a weak based superiority complex.
LOL GOOD ONE
PL

SUPERBUNNY
11-25-2008, 07:49 PM
gabe, gabe, gabe!

You came over and started the thread "Don't try and pretend like your a victim" on our fan board and now you are pissed at how we responded. First you called all of the SDSU fans that post over hear Jackasses. Then you continued to spew stuff in your numerous posts, even had the class to call jackmd an asshole. Lovely stuff!

All this because there are a voice of a few here that don't represent the many. Well, you sir are the IDIOTIC, ASSHOLE voice of the few on here that don't represent the NDSU well on our board. Almost all the NDSU fans have been very classy.

I've tried to keep things pretty civil on here. Gracious has even been a word tossed about. I respect NDSU and its fans and yes, Saturday was our "huge" game so we are pretty excited about the W!

Gabe, you are a tool! Let me just make that clear so that nobody accuses me of talking out of both sides of my mouth like you do!

This post is aimed at gabe and gabe only and I apologize to everyone else for my rant.

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY

aces1180
11-25-2008, 07:59 PM
gabe, gabe, gabe!

You came over and started the thread "Don't try and pretend like your a victim" on our fan board and now you are pissed at how we responded. First you called all of the SDSU fans that post over hear Jackasses. Then you continued to spew stuff in your numerous posts, even had the class to call jackmd an asshole. Lovely stuff!

All this because there are a voice of a few here that don't represent the many. Well, you sir are the IDIOTIC, ASSHOLE voice of the few on here that don't represent the NDSU well on our board. Almost all the NDSU fans have been very classy.

I've tried to keep things pretty civil on here. Gracious has even been a word tossed about. I respect NDSU and its fans and yes, Saturday was our "huge" game so we are pretty excited about the W!

Gabe, you are a tool! Let me just make that clear so that nobody accuses me of talking out of both sides of my mouth like you do!

This post is aimed at gabe and gabe only and I apologize to everyone else for my rant.

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY

Do you have a link to the thread at your board? Just curious....

Blue
11-25-2008, 08:01 PM
The thread is right here:
http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread.php?t=7454

aces1180
11-25-2008, 08:12 PM
The thread is right here:

Thank you, sir.

HerdBot
11-25-2008, 08:49 PM
Gabe:

The thread you started on the Jackrabbit fan message board, you titled "Don't try and pretend like your (sic) a victim". My Bison friends will likely agree that the very title you selected was antagonistic. And yes, you said Congrats on the win (thank you) but you stuck in a little jab here and there. We have people who are very passionate, too, and the thread you started provoked some responses.

As you know, I locked the thread this morning so you jumped over here and talk about an inferiority complex. Bison fans are welcome to go on the SDSU board and read the thread for themselves. The jabs flying back and forth are not unlike those on Bisonville or, I suspect, any active college message board.

Are we now making judgments about large groups of people on the basis of one or two or even 20 or 30 posts on a fan message board? (The answer is "Yes" and heck, I'm as guilty as the next guy.) How about this going forward: I'll do my best to not judge every Bison fan by the likes of LakesBison. (Actually, I think he's pretty funny much of the time). Get my message? Of course, the next time there's a close game, I'll forget I said that!

I admit to getting ticked off by reading several posts saying in essence "congrats Jacks BUT we lost because of (1) refs; (2) our quarterback; (3) our kicker; (4) our coaches; or (5) some combination of the foregoing". I think I'm over it (the 48-hour rule described by a Bison fan on another thread is pretty accurate).

Added later: I was composing my boring, long-winded post while 56Bison73 posted...didn't mean to double up on Lakes. That guy doesn't need much of an excuse to start pounding people on the head.

I admit the title was a bit antagonistic but I'm just as sick of reading threads saying NDSU fans won't give you any credit and they all blame the refs when the opposite is true.

I tried to end the post on a positive note but a few of your fans refused to do it. Then you have people come out and say we think we're better than you today and that is trash too.

Do your really take offense when someone says your the better team and the difference was the kicking game? Your guy made 3 and ours missed 2. Sounds like a pretty good analysis to me.

Most of us agree your the better team this year.

HerdBot
11-25-2008, 08:51 PM
Oh the irony

You're complaining about about Jack fans making blanket statements about Bison posters. Aren't you doing the exact same same thing?

my point exactly. case closed.

HerdBot
11-25-2008, 09:01 PM
gabe, gabe, gabe!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY

Here is what I posted...

"90% of Bison fans congratulate you guys on the win and believe you are the better team this year. Most of us believe the refs sucked, and they did, but it had little effect on the outcome of the game.
So please don't take "2 threads" that were started by 2 posters and say we're not giving your respect and making excuses for the loss.
We respect you guys and you deserve to win. Your the better team this year.
So don't try to play the role of the victim.
Take the win and run with it.
The season is over so your not going to find a whole lot of fans posting on the website period. Just the hardcore fans"

You clearly don't know how to read because I called him an asshole only after he told me to kiss his ass and he speaks for everyone else. Your still missing the point. Only a few Bison fans blame the refs when the opposite is true and your whining and pretending like your so disrespected. Wah.

tjbison
11-25-2008, 09:28 PM
Wow, i think all the XDSU fans need a vacation!!!

Jacks won, Bison Lost, refs sucked, but so did our OFFENSE, and FG kicker! D-was good, Jacks fans were loud, BUT BISON WERE LOUDER:p

Ryan Berry is a stud no doubt

Good luck in 2009 Bison and Bunnies!

Herd80
11-25-2008, 09:46 PM
Well, maybe that's not all that was said.....

Once again, over on another board, pissing off the fans of the other board....

How well do we of Bisonville take to that type of activity?

SDbison
11-25-2008, 10:01 PM
Well, maybe that's not all that was said.....

Once again, over on another board, pissing off the fans of the other board....

How well do we of Bisonville take to that type of activity?
Well, how many of our posters lurked over at SDSU's board after we kicked their butt two years in a row. Seems funny how dozens of their posters keep watching every thread here so they can pounce if NDSU fans say something they don't like. It is a Bison board here and I could care less if some SDSU fan doesn't like what we say on our board.
I think most of the bunny fans are quite obnoxious at this time so if a NDSU fan goes over to their board plan to kiss their feet or they will flog you. I really don't care......its SDSU, they have a bunny for a mascot and have to go to school in Brookings. Of the hundreds of SDSU alumni I have met in Sioux Falls over the past 15 years not one gives a crap about SDSU football. Sad but true!

BigDeal
11-25-2008, 10:26 PM
Going on the the bunny board is stepping into the enemy camp. You have to be careful about what you say and how you say it .... if.... you intend on keeping the peace. If not, post away. However, i would expect nothing less but the same response from Bisonville posters if the situation was reversed. Defend your turf or rabbit hole.

In my opinion, I think there have been an equal number of posts about the refs and our inability to execute. Personally I think we should focus of the latter. We have our own issues. Since going D1, we are 2-3 against SDSU. Has any other team layed 3 losses on us in the modern D1 era? Can't blame the refs for all three of those losses.

I haven't seen any Jacks poster come on our board and try to start talking smack (other than in the appropriate forum). They just bitch about us placing so much emphasis on the refs for our loss. Personally, I agree with them.

I think someone should make a poll asking who is to blame for the loss: 1. The team; 2, the refs; 3, both; 4 Bohl; 5 Not sure, I was getting some in Vegas. Then we could see where this board stands.

Herd80
11-25-2008, 10:48 PM
Well said BD. It's one thing to piss and moan over here (and it's gotten really old) but quite another to enter someone else's domain and whine about refs or any number of reasons for us losing the game. Say what you will, but that's really the bottom line of what is going on. They deserve credit for winning, as do all the others that beat us this year. We'll need to live with it. Even Lakes will shut his trap after a beating (although I fear the poor boy went and fell in a rabitt hole since he's MIA)

SUPERBUNNY
11-25-2008, 10:49 PM
Here is what I posted...

"90% of Bison fans congratulate you guys on the win and believe you are the better team this year. Most of us believe the refs sucked, and they did, but it had little effect on the outcome of the game.
So please don't take "2 threads" that were started by 2 posters and say we're not giving your respect and making excuses for the loss.
The season is over so your not going to find a whole lot of fans posting on the website period. Just the hardcore fans"

You clearly don't know how to read because I called him an asshole only after he told me to kiss his ass and he speaks for everyone else. Your still missing the point. Only a few Bison fans blame the refs when the opposite is true and your whining and pretending like your so disrespected. Wah.

I love it! Detailed below are a solid sampling of the posts you emberassed yourself with. If anyone wants to check it out go for it. If you want to read the whole thread its right here:

You sound like a true polititian. Only giving parts of the truth but not laying out the whole story! So. I'll bite and waste another few minutes of my day calling bullshit on your post above.

You started the thread with this post:

Don't try and pretend like your a victim.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

90% of Bison fans congratulate you guys on the win and believe you are the better team this year. Most of us believe the refs sucked, and they did, but it had little effect on the outcome of the game.

The season is over so your not going to find a whole lot of fans posting on the website period. Just the hardcore fans
----------------------------------------
Gabe's 2nd post:

Bisonville has 460 active members. (3,000+ total members) I've counted 5 who blamed the game on refs. Of those 5, 3 of them said SDSU was deserving of the win and the better team. 2 of them are chronic homers. I guess I don't know what else you want from the NDSU fans. I think we're being borderline too nice if you ask me!
--------------------------------

Gabe's 3rd post:

When you generalize and imply MOST Bison fans are blaming the refs it pisses me off. Actually, it's worse than blaming the refs because your blaming ME for the actions of 5 people. It's the same as stereotyping......

-----------------------------------------

Gabe comes back and smooches our rear ends with this post later on:

Let's do it. Just remember, only a few fans think SDSU won because of the refs.

Since Jimmy Jack likes math, we should meet in the middle and say about 2.5% of Bisonville is blaming the game on the refs. Congrats and enjoy the win! You were not only the better team on Saturday, you were the better team all season.

Till Next year!!

Peace!
---------------------------------
The very next post of the thread Gabe fires back at Jackmd with this nugget:

If your implying we're gullible enough to be influenced by some of the jack asses that post on Bisonvillle than your insulting my intelligence! Let's close this thread on a positive note! Good luck.
-----------------------------------
That drew a strong response back from me and others. Gabe then takes another lovely shot with this:

Wow. Your such an asshole that you can't even take a compliment. I hope like hell you don't speak for the rest of the Jack fans. Act like you've been there before.
-----------------------------------------------------

Gabe continues with this;

Oh my god I can't believe I didn't notice it the first time but SOME OF YOU have an INFERIORITY COMPLEX!! It is quite apparent in the comment "NDSU thinks they are better than us."

Let me guess. Your either a man who is 5 foot 1 or you've got a sibling who is much more successful than you.

It's not our fault that you feel inferior because we have more National Championships than you have Conference Championships and have gotten more recognition nationally. Sorry man! Don't hate us because we're beautiful.

Enjoy your moment.
Gabe's caveman logic comes out in the next post:

See once again you miss my point. You have an inferiority complex. I could care less about the 8 national football championships but you do. You think we think we're better.

I don't think we're better at all. You think we think we're better.

Honestly I could care less about girl sports. It's not a knock on girl sports either because NDSU womens basketball have 5 National Championships but i just don't care. And I could care less about our D1 volleyball team which is in the NCAA tournament. Apparently they went undefeated or something.

I care about the big sports... mens football and basketball. We have just as many D1 football conference championships as you do. We're both pretty good actually.
-------------------------------------

That's pretty much the jist of it right there. It's one thing if you come on and have a good old fashioned smack thread but Gabe just posted it right there in the football section. Then he does absolutely no justice to 99% of the classy NDSU fans out there.

The thing that is the funniest to me is since I called him out a few posts ago my Rep Points have gone up by like 60 and several Bison fans have said, and I quote, "Gabe is a tool!" These are your peeps you dipshit! They think your a tool! Might be a great time to get back in the cave you crawled out of you neandrothal moron.

To all the rest of the NDSU fans, I have nothing but love! Sorry about my rant and if the mods feel I deserve punishment for dressing down that piece of shit I will take it like a man! I look forward to our schools meeting in every sport. Have a great winter sports year.

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY

HerdBot
11-25-2008, 11:21 PM
I love it! Detailed below are a solid sampling of the posts you emberassed yourself with. If anyone wants to check it out go for it. If you want to read the whole thread its right here:

You sound like a true polititian. Only giving parts of the truth but not laying out the whole story! So. I'll bite and waste another few minutes of my day calling bullshit on your post above.

You started the thread with this post:

Don't try and pretend like your a victim.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

90% of Bison fans congratulate you guys on the win and believe you are the better team this year. Most of us believe the refs sucked, and they did, but it had little effect on the outcome of the game.

The season is over so your not going to find a whole lot of fans posting on the website period. Just the hardcore fans
----------------------------------------
Gabe's 2nd post:

Bisonville has 460 active members. (3,000+ total members) I've counted 5 who blamed the game on refs. Of those 5, 3 of them said SDSU was deserving of the win and the better team. 2 of them are chronic homers. I guess I don't know what else you want from the NDSU fans. I think we're being borderline too nice if you ask me!
--------------------------------

Gabe's 3rd post:

When you generalize and imply MOST Bison fans are blaming the refs it pisses me off. Actually, it's worse than blaming the refs because your blaming ME for the actions of 5 people. It's the same as stereotyping......

-----------------------------------------

Gabe comes back and smooches our rear ends with this post later on:

Let's do it. Just remember, only a few fans think SDSU won because of the refs.

Since Jimmy Jack likes math, we should meet in the middle and say about 2.5% of Bisonville is blaming the game on the refs. Congrats and enjoy the win! You were not only the better team on Saturday, you were the better team all season.

Till Next year!!

Peace!
---------------------------------
The very next post of the thread Gabe fires back at Jackmd with this nugget:

If your implying we're gullible enough to be influenced by some of the jack asses that post on Bisonvillle than your insulting my intelligence! Let's close this thread on a positive note! Good luck.
That drew a strong response back from me and others. Gabe then takes another lovely shot with this:

Wow. Your such an asshole that you can't even take a compliment. I hope like hell you don't speak for the rest of the Jack fans. Act like you've been there before.
-----------------------------------------------------

Gabe continues with this;

Oh my god I can't believe I didn't notice it the first time but SOME OF YOU have an INFERIORITY COMPLEX!! It is quite apparent in the comment "NDSU thinks they are better than us."

Let me guess. Your either a man who is 5 foot 1 or you've got a sibling who is much more successful than you.

It's not our fault that you feel inferior because we have more National Championships than you have Conference Championships and have gotten more recognition nationally. Sorry man! Don't hate us because we're beautiful.

Enjoy your moment.
Gabe's caveman logic comes out in the next post:

See once again you miss my point. You have an inferiority complex. I could care less about the 8 national football championships but you do. You think we think we're better.

I don't think we're better at all. You think we think we're better.

Honestly I could care less about girl sports. It's not a knock on girl sports either because NDSU womens basketball have 5 National Championships but i just don't care. And I could care less about our D1 volleyball team which is in the NCAA tournament. Apparently they went undefeated or something.

I care about the big sports... mens football and basketball. We have just as many D1 football conference championships as you do. We're both pretty good actually.
-------------------------------------

That's pretty much the jist of it right there. It's one thing if you come on and have a good old fashioned smack thread but Gabe just posted it right there in the football section. Then he does absolutely no justice to 99% of the classy NDSU fans out there.

The thing that is the funniest to me is since I called him out a few posts ago my Rep Points have gone up by like 60 and several Bison fans have said, and I quote, "Gabe is a tool!" These are your peeps you dipshit! They think your a tool! Might be a great time to get back in the cave you crawled out of you neandrothal moron.

To all the rest of the NDSU fans, I have nothing but love! Sorry about my rant and if the mods feel I deserve punishment for dressing down that piece of shit I will take it like a man! I look forward to our schools meeting in every sport. Have a great winter sports year.

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
Superbunny, You have no respect for NDSU fans whatsoevers so don't pretend your respect us. If you did, you would have agreed with me when I first posted that most NDSU fans dont' blame the refs. I thought it was a kind thing to say but apparently that makes me a piece of shit.

You make absolutely no sense whatsoever and you just randomly spew random thoughts. Not sure what your point is posting everything I wrote when you didn't post what it was in response to. And your telling me I'm a politician?

Bison fans can read the post themselves. They actually know how to read unlike you.

The only mistake I made was replying to a few classless Jack fans who told me to kiss my ass and said all ndsu fans think they are better than sdsu fans. I shouldn't have sunk down to his level.

Of course if you were such a great guy, you would not agree with the jackasses who post smack.

The only part that was negative was calling an asshole an asshole after trying to be nice. But he was an asshole. Ever see the Dennis Leary video asshole?

tjbison
11-26-2008, 01:23 AM
LOL UND WHO!!!! this craps getting nasty!!

roadwarrior
11-26-2008, 02:46 AM
This thread is heading towards the Hall of Shame!

HerdBot
11-26-2008, 03:34 AM
This thread is heading towards the Hall of Shame!

Yeah maybe we should close it. Although I agree with what I said, it's probably one of my worst posts ever. You should never post when your pissed off.

SUPERBUNNY
11-26-2008, 02:18 PM
CaBison had a nice website on our post this morning which talked about the "ugly" posts over on this website regarding the NDSU/SDSU game. He talked about not letting this rivalry go the way of our past rivalries with USD/UND.

He was absolutley right!

Gabe, I apologize for my post. Although, I still very much disagree with your posts on our website, I went overboard.

To the rest of the Bison fans, I've tried to keep my posts classy on here and will do better in the future. NDSU has been a great partner for us in transition and hopefully the feeling is mutual.

All the best!

SUPERBUNNY

tjbison
11-26-2008, 05:25 PM
CaBison had a nice website on our post this morning which talked about the "ugly" posts over on this website regarding the NDSU/SDSU game. He talked about not letting this rivalry go the way of our past rivalries with USD/UND.

He was absolutley right!

Gabe, I apologize for my post. Although, I still very much disagree with your posts on our website, I went overboard.

To the rest of the Bison fans, I've tried to keep my posts classy on here and will do better in the future. NDSU has been a great partner for us in transition and hopefully the feeling is mutual.
All the best!

SUPERBUNNY

Yes it is!!:nod:

SDbison
11-26-2008, 05:28 PM
I say Fuc# the Bunnies............

HerdBot
11-26-2008, 05:38 PM

He was absolutley right!

All the best!

SUPERBUNNY

Thanks buddy. Not one of my better moments either. Were both entitled to an occasional jack ass moment. Ill try to keep it classy from now on.

JackJD
11-27-2008, 04:40 PM
... jack ass moment.

Uh, for you guys that should be Buffalo butt moment.