PDA

View Full Version : Hit on receivers

CarringtonBison
11-25-2008, 03:19 AM
I know that college may be different than the pros, but the NFL is also trying to protect it's players. Watching the GB game against NO-at about 13:00 left in the fourth, the NO DB had an EXACT hit on #85 for green bay. Led with the shoulder and hit him in the chest. The ref threw the flag, but they waived it off once they got together and made the right call.

I think they realized this is football, not ballet school.

bisonmike2
11-25-2008, 03:35 AM
I wish Tony Cornholer would shut up about the whole "when Rodgers plays he plays against Farve crap. he talked about it the whole first half, took the 3rd qtr off and now won't shut up about it again. He said the same crap in the first game of the year against the Vikes.

CaBisonFan
11-25-2008, 05:44 AM
I wish Tony Cornholer would shut up about the whole "when Rodgers plays he plays against Farve crap. he talked about it the whole first half, took the 3rd qtr off and now won't shut up about it again. He said the same crap in the first game of the year against the Vikes.

Nothing against Favre, or his ability, but I'm sick of the Brett Favre soap opera. It's gone on for years. Will he...won't he...will he...etc.

And now what you described. Can't hardly stand to watch a Packers game because of it.