PDA

View Full Version : This past season makes me want to puke

SDbison
11-24-2008, 10:57 PM
Coming down from the season that apparently wasn't supposed to be. Two 10-1 seasons and then a 6-5 downer when playoff elligible. Add to that the huge graduation after this year and knowing that Mertens and Bibeau are among the 8 starters returning. Cap a bunny loss at the end of last year and again this year and you get extreme Bison football withdrawal. I was going to take a big dose of Bison basketball thinking they might be something special, but they just lost to lowly Idaho. Today I returned to work in Sioux Falls only to take crap from dozens of so called bunny fans that otherwise don't talk about or attend any of their games.
Then I read this board and the way some posts are written you would think this 6-5 team was 9-2, that Bohl took an untalented team and got the most out of them, and next year is going to be great based on all the breakout players we saw this year.....

No_Skill
11-24-2008, 11:01 PM
I've been feeling a bit nauseous lately, too. : Puke :

Bisonfan1
11-24-2008, 11:12 PM
Coming down from the season that apparently wasn't supposed to be. Two 10-1 seasons and then a 6-5 downer when playoff elligible. Add to that the huge graduation after this year and knowing that Mertens and Bibeau are among the 8 starters returning. Cap a bunny loss at the end of last year and again this year and you get extreme Bison football withdrawal. I was going to take a big dose of Bison basketball thinking they might be something special, but they just lost to lowly Idaho. Today I returned to work in Sioux Falls only to take crap from dozens of so called bunny fans that otherwise don't talk about or attend any of their games.
Then I read this board and the way some posts are written you would think this 6-5 team was 9-2, that Bohl took an untalented team and got the most out of them, and next year is going to be great based on all the breakout players we saw this year.....

HEAVE HO -

BisoninNWMN
11-25-2008, 12:06 AM
Puke....no way.

Disappointed.....loads of talent but.........

CaBisonFan
11-25-2008, 12:35 AM

I feel your pain. Rational thinking hasn't been in an abundance here.

You know...when the predictions and rankings came out I couldn't accept it completely. I wanted to...so I kind of did. But with Houdini, Mays, and others gone...I wondered if it could be real. It wasn't. Still...I didn't think that we would unravel quite as much as we did.