PDA

View Full Version : Angry!!

tjbison
11-24-2008, 04:18 PM
Overall it was a disappointing season, but I am more angry that its already over! gonna miss the Saturdays drinking beer, Tailgating and yes Bitching about all aspects of the game (hey i'm a fan and thats what fans do right:blush: ) Can't wait to renew my season tickets and start preping for the 2009 season!!

GO BISON, Jacks, Salukis, Leathernecks, Trees, Penguins, Birds, Bears and Panthers!!!

CaBisonFan
11-24-2008, 05:06 PM
Overall it was a disappointing season, but I am more angry that its already over! gonna miss the Saturdays drinking beer, Tailgating and yes Bitching about all aspects of the game (hey i'm a fan and thats what fans do right:blush: ) Can't wait to renew my season tickets and start preping for the 2009 season!!

GO BISON, Jacks, Salukis, Leathernecks, Trees, Penguins, Birds, Bears and Panthers!!!

I'm feeling the same thing tj...even though I don't get to a lot of games. Had a great time at the WIU game and tailgate party. Thanks to everyone that was there.

NDSUFan_Sav
11-24-2008, 05:16 PM
I'm feeling the same thing tj...even though I don't get to a lot of games. Had a great time at the WIU game and tailgate party. Thanks to everyone that was there.

Anytime CA, you're always welcome :)