PDA

View Full Version : Shame on the Seniors

CaBisonFan
11-23-2008, 05:49 PM

Thundering Herd
11-23-2008, 05:53 PM
Do you smoke crack or eat paint chips???

aces1180
11-23-2008, 06:02 PM

I have to agree with you...I have officially put CaBisonFan on the ignore list.

BeckerBison
11-23-2008, 06:36 PM
Yup.....

Just got on my ignore list too.

IzzyFlexion
11-23-2008, 06:47 PM
It was really something to watch the defense play with that much tenacity. Especially Maresh and Lardinois. It's too bad that they couldn't have walked off that field with a better outcome.

chuckles
11-23-2008, 08:37 PM
"What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

http://www.kevinfamous.com/Videos/billy%20madison.jpg

A1pigskin
11-23-2008, 08:44 PM
Our Seniors layed the Brick and Mortar for our program.

56BISON73
11-23-2008, 08:49 PM
Before this goes any further I do think CA was being VERY facetious. PL

EndZoneQB
11-23-2008, 09:16 PM
I'd have to see the replay...but who in the hell was the DB that made one of the most athletic plays in Bison history, and got called for interference during the SDSU drive? Didn't you know that knocking the ball away isn't allowed?!! I wanna know who you are. You jumped out of your body. It was Jordanesque.

I think it was Cyrus Lemon?

onbison09
11-23-2008, 09:21 PM
CA was being saracastic. Thought that was pretty clear but I guess not.

BisoninNWMN
11-23-2008, 09:25 PM

LOL.........

gotts
11-23-2008, 10:20 PM
CA was being saracastic. Thought that was pretty clear but I guess not.

What is this common sense you speak of?

gotts
11-23-2008, 10:28 PM
If your question relates to my post...the point of the whole thing was an extremely, extremely sarcastic (facetious) put-down of the officials...but moreso...a tribute to our great senior class. It relates to their great accomplishments...and their almost superhuman effort last night...one that should have ended in a victory.

Last night, the officials blew at least 3 calls that had a major impact on the outcome of the game. The most glaring was the sideline hit call on Ramon Humber...which contribute heavily to a drive for a field goal.

I get it. I was calling out those who didn't.

NDSUFan_Sav
11-23-2008, 10:50 PM
I see where you're going with this CA...not sure what others are thinking...all you're trying to do is say what kind of classy hard players we had for this senior class and boy will they be missed.

MAKBison
11-23-2008, 10:57 PM
Gosh CB…I thought it was clear you were saluting the seniors and giving a big FU to the refs! BTW…you forgot to work in the incredible spots that were given to the jacks!

bigskybears
11-23-2008, 11:02 PM
Shame on our seniors for playing an incredible game. I'll call out a few of the guilty...but you all surely deserve ridicule. Were you trying to complicate the life the selection committee...or trying to avenge the loss in Brookings last year?!

Mike Maresh - How dare you play one of the most inspired defensive games that I've ever seen in a Bison uniform? And what about that shameful helmet hit with your pad? What was that about? Did you really think that big hits were legal?!

Ramon Humber - I mean really...what were you thinking...being in on about 2/3 of the plays? And that hit on the Rabbit QB...now that, was unforgivable. I mean...the guy had two or three feet to run, and you took him out as though you wanted to stop the play with a major hit!#@ What in the hell were you thinking?!

Joe Lardinois - Your game was amazing. Did you really think that playing such a great game would be rewarded?! The audacity of it all Joe...it's embarrassing.

I'd have to see the replay...but who in the hell was the DB that made one of the most athletic plays in Bison history, and got called for interference during the SDSU drive? Didn't you know that knocking the ball away isn't allowed?!! I wanna know who you are. You jumped out of your body. It was Jordanesque.

And to all seniors...what you've accomplished in the last few years simply isn't normal. You weren't supposed to play 'that' great, or give us so many great memories. Who said that you could beat up on Central Michigan? Huh?! And Gopher fans are still upset with you...geez. How about Ball State?! Hmmmmm? (to name just a few)

Shame on all of you for giving Bison fans so many great memories.

;)

Shame on you for being the damnest cheesiest poster on here. NO JOKE.

aces1180
11-23-2008, 11:04 PM
Shame on you for being the damnest cheesiest poster on here. NO JOKE.

Hahahaha! That's funny!

bigskybears
11-24-2008, 12:16 AM
I'll forgive you. You're from Montana. Cheesy went out with 'ah shucks.'

Nope. Colorado.

TheDoctor
11-24-2008, 12:48 AM
I have to agree with you...I have officially put CaBisonFan on the ignore list.

:rofl: :rofl:

TheDoctor
11-24-2008, 12:52 AM
If your question relates to my post...the point of the whole thing was an extremely, extremely sarcastic (facetious) put-down of the officials...but moreso...a tribute to our great senior class. It relates to their great accomplishments...and their almost superhuman effort last night...one that should have ended in a victory.

Last night, the officials blew at least 3 calls that had a major impact on the outcome of the game. The most glaring was the sideline hit call on Ramon Humber...which contribute heavily to a drive for a field goal.

Lets go four:

1. Humber hit out of bounds
2. Belquist push-off - uncatchable ball
3. Helmet to Helmet
4. Pass Interference

Gotta Earn It
11-24-2008, 01:01 AM
Guess I'm not the only person on here that thinks your odd!

EagleBison
11-24-2008, 01:27 AM
Guess I'm not the only person on here that thinks your odd!

Which life of Cap'n Cat are you :confused:

BigDeal
11-24-2008, 02:21 AM
Hey Ca, don't equate us (Coloradans) with Montanas or whatever they're called.

bigskybears
11-24-2008, 04:03 AM
Hey Ca, don't equate us (Coloradans) with Montanas or whatever they're called.

It's Coloradoan, you dumbass. Plus, if you're not a native of my state, you don't deserve to live here. Go back to ND.

56BISON73
11-24-2008, 04:08 AM
It's Coloradoan, you dumbass. Plus, if you're not a native of my state, you don't deserve to live here. Go back to ND.

You mean there are people in Colorado that are actually FROM there??? :D
PL

BlueBisonRock
11-24-2008, 04:18 AM

Wow. Did your Mom cut off your game boy time again?

56BISON73
11-24-2008, 04:22 AM
Wow. Did your Mom cut off your game boy time again?

Sounds like its past that boys bed time. :D PL

aces1180
11-24-2008, 01:06 PM
Before this goes any further I do think CA was being VERY facetious. PL

Yeah, I got that right away PL...However, I just felt it was better off to add him to my ignore list. From now on, I can't see anything he writes. However, I can still see the comments others make.