PDA

View Full Version : Thank you seniors!

Jdubs21
11-23-2008, 08:12 AM
I jsut want to thank the seniors for a great four years, not gonna lie i got a lil teary eyed watchin roehl and humber walkin off the feild with their heads down, they gave us the best 4 years of bison football it was tough to see them hang their heads....so congrats seniors u made us all proud, i wish their was a way to tell u guys what u have meant to us fans

BisoninNWMN
11-23-2008, 11:36 AM
Great group of guys!!

Good luck in the future:)

CaBisonFan
11-23-2008, 11:52 AM
What a great group of players. I agree 1000 percent. They put it all on the field last night. They deserved better.

NWNDBison
11-23-2008, 12:19 PM
Yes! Thank you, seniors for your efforts. You played a lot of top-notch teams and beat most of them. Thank you for the entertaining and exciting football action. You will be missed.

A1pigskin
11-23-2008, 02:16 PM
Thank you seniors. You've done good laying down our foundation for FCS football.

Bison"FANatic"
11-23-2008, 02:56 PM
The boys did a great job and deserve a big congrats and thank you. Best of luck with the future and make good use of the degree you all just earned!!!!

NDSUFan_Sav
11-23-2008, 10:38 PM
I jsut want to thank the seniors for a great four years, not gonna lie i got a lil teary eyed watchin roehl and humber walkin off the feild with their heads down, they gave us the best 4 years of bison football it was tough to see them hang their heads....so congrats seniors u made us all proud, i wish their was a way to tell u guys what u have meant to us fans

I tried getting the student section to do a thank you seniors chant after the game, but everyone was to bummed that it wasn't working and the players were too....

I did talk to a few of the players last night and I agree it sucks seeing them go and they appreciate everything from us as well...so bison fans and players keep your head high...this class along with the past senior classes since the move to FCS have set high standards for us and our future is bright!!!

Thank you seniors for giving it your all that last game especially

EagleBison
11-24-2008, 12:43 AM
Thanks to the Seniors for their contribution to Bison Football Tradition :nod:

bisoneer
11-24-2008, 12:55 AM
We will absolutely miss all the seniors. They really played hard yesterday and have a lot of heart. They really made a huge contribution to this program with their hard play, dedication to practice and weight training, etc. Not to mention all of this while being a full time academically eligible student!!! The strength of the herd is the Bison and the strength of the Bison is the herd and you guys really lived up to that!!! Hold your heads high and move forward into this extremely challenging world!