PDA

View Full Version : Congrats, Bison.

TbonZach
11-23-2008, 04:20 AM
:bow: Thank you, Bison.

I think we may have temporarily lost sight of one very important thing, especially after tonight - the Bison have had a pretty good year.

They may have not played perfectly. They may not have done everything that we as fans, or they as players, wanted. But all in all they played their hearts out and ended the season pretty well.

We would all love to have seen the Bison go to the playoffs, but them's the breaks and it doesn't happen every year.

Thank you team, and I look forward to seeing you in the playoffs next year!

Now this is the law of the prairie
As old and as true as the sky
And the Bison that keep it will prosper
And the Bison that break it will die
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk
This law is the final word:
For the strength of the Herd is the Bison
And the strength of the Bison is the Herd.

iHEARTthundar
11-23-2008, 04:24 AM
We do have a lot of great players and I am hoping to see a lot of them getting some more play time next year...

TBison
11-23-2008, 05:39 AM
:bow: Thank you, Bison.

I think we may have temporarily lost sight of one very important thing, especially after tonight - the Bison have had a pretty good year.

They may have not played perfectly. They may not have done everything that we as fans, or they as players, wanted. But all in all they played their hearts out and ended the season pretty well.

We would all love to have seen the Bison go to the playoffs, but them's the breaks and it doesn't happen every year.

Thank you team, and I look forward to seeing you in the playoffs next year!

[/B]

A pretty good year would have been going to the play-offs which we were supposed to do.

Ended the season pretty well? We lost to SDSU.

CaBisonFan
11-23-2008, 05:44 AM
I've never seen a Bison defensive unit play with more heart & aggression than tonight. Some of the hits were violent.

It was a great game...with a sucky ending.

As much as I've hated some of the results this year...I can't help but think that the stars just weren't meant to line up for us this year.

This team unraveled for a lot of reasons. A lot of great young players gave it everything.

MNLonghorn10
11-23-2008, 06:55 AM
Disappointing year.

Far below expectations, especially for a preseason rank #2, and a short stint at #1...missing the playoffs is unacceptable, and then losing to your rival after really out playing them, blows even more.

ndsubison1
11-23-2008, 07:16 AM
defense was pretty good all year long but we had to rely on them way too much... they had a lot of pressure on them with the offense struggling. defense was on the field way too much and way too long pretty much every single game...