PDA

View Full Version : Playoff selection show

redarmy
11-21-2008, 03:59 PM
Is there a radio or tv station that is carrying the FCS playoff selection show?

clenz
11-21-2008, 04:57 PM
ESPNU is carrying the selection show. I think SME might be doing one as well, but I am not sure

SiouxHockeyBisonFo
11-21-2008, 05:58 PM
What time is the selection show?

clenz
11-21-2008, 06:07 PM
What time is the selection show?

7-730 EST according to my TiVo guide

imabison
11-21-2008, 06:25 PM
7-730 EST according to my TiVo guide
AM or PM morning or evening??

SiouxHockeyBisonFo
11-21-2008, 07:36 PM
What day? Sunday?

stevdock
11-21-2008, 09:04 PM
Sunday night 7 PM Eastern

HerdBot
11-21-2008, 09:43 PM

Not too concerned unless:

1) #24 NDSU beats SDSU
2) #19 William & Mary loses to #6 Richmond (hopefully a blowout)
3) #17 Maine loses to #11 New Hampshire (hopefully a blowout)
4) #14 Elon loses @ #20 Liberty
5) #23 Furman loses @ #10 Wofford

Gotta Earn It
11-21-2008, 10:25 PM
No need to watch the show!! I'll be here to let you know what happens!

tjbison
11-21-2008, 10:30 PM

Good gawd, go back in your hole nobody even provoked you. Mommy didn't tell you she loved you enough when you were a kid or what??

BlueBisonRock
11-21-2008, 11:56 PM

Gotta Earn It Prepares for Prognostication Proficiency

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/rjehni/head_up_your_ass2.jpg

56BISON73
11-22-2008, 12:00 AM

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/rjehni/head_up_your_ass2.jpg

The dreaded cranio-rectal inversion syndrome. Symptoms include talking out of ones ass while not being able to see the light of day.:D
PL
PL

IzzyFlexion
11-22-2008, 12:31 AM

Hey Hippie Stick, you forgot to use the word like 12 times..........oh, wait, my bad, you checking in with the "Gotta Earn It" account.

sambini
11-22-2008, 02:00 AM

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/rjehni/head_up_your_ass2.jpg +++++++++++++++++++++++++

CaBisonFan
11-22-2008, 03:31 AM
Good gawd, go back in your hole nobody even provoked you. Mommy didn't tell you she loved you enough when you were a kid or what??

This idiot says he's here to teach us a lesson.

If anyone is in need of a good laugh...just PM me and I'll send you a copy of the piece of work that 'Gotta Earn It' sent me.

Says we're the worst fans to ever visit UNI...and that he sees it as his mission to teach all of us a lesson about big-time football, the playoffs, etc. Something to that effect.

Geez...here's a front view of the guy. The rear end looks better.

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/2752/computernerdmm4.jpg

Gotta Earn It
11-22-2008, 03:40 AM

If anyone is in need of a good laugh...just PM me and I'll send you a copy of the piece of work that 'Gotta Earn It' sent me.

Says we're the worst fans to ever visit UNI...and that he sees it as his mission to teach all of us a lesson about big-time football, the playoffs, etc. Something to that effect.

Man...I Googled the guy and found a picture!

Wow! You understood. I could also send everyone a copy of his message that says, "We have NO chance of making the playoffs." Smart man this guys is. At least he knows reality when he sees it.

56BISON73
11-22-2008, 03:54 AM

Seems all he is teaching us is what an asshole he is. The boy aint to bright is he. LOL
Beware of those that claim they are teaching a lesson as they are usually very inept at the subject that they want to teach. Hence the end result is the supposed teacher comes across as an ignorant prick because he IS an ignorant prick. But hes too stupid to realize it.PL

CaBisonFan
11-22-2008, 03:58 AM
Wow! You understood. I could also send everyone a copy of his message that says, "We have NO chance of making the playoffs." Smart man this guys is. At least he knows reality when he sees it.

Not

Out of context.

Smart guy this 'guys' is. Gooooood

56BISON73
11-22-2008, 04:00 AM

I especially liked the part where he continually pats himself on the back and expounds on how successful he supposedly is. My god does this idiot have an L tattooed on his forehead???LOL PL

HerdBot
11-22-2008, 04:37 AM

Not sure what your problem is but nobody here expects us to make the playoffs. We're just saying if 5 games go our way, which is unlikely but possible, we have a shot. Not sure why your offended by that I'm not sure why you think that means we have an "entitled attitude."

Your completely disrespectful to our program and your not contributing anything to this board. Clearly your life is empty if you think it's THAT BIG OF A DEAL to miss or make the playoffs. We do have things like family, friends, careers, and fun. Hell we're fans of other teams too. But Bison football is only a hobby and unlike yourself who seems pretty much obsessed with UNI football, we have lives. I hope you find some happiness in your life. I'm humored that we rattled you that much by following our team to Iowa. Thank you and have a great life.

What I'm I going to do if the Bison don't make the playoffs? Hmmm... Besides continuing to be a fan I'll probably follow the off season, look forward to national siging day, follow the mens bb team, watch the Minnesota Vikings, Twins, and Wild. I'll spend time with my family and friends. Go Christmas shopping. I'll try to get that promotion at work. Fix my house. Go ice fishing. Go on a winter vacation. Ya know... I have a life! Unlike you. This is a hobby I've done for 25 years. What are you doing besides going on suicide watch if UNI happens to lose?

Gotta Earn It
11-22-2008, 12:40 PM
Not

Out of context.

Smart guy this 'guys' is. Gooooood

Here is the part where you said you were overrated:

We 'were' over-rated by the pollsters. The rating was based on two 10-1 seasons with some impressive wins...with Steve Walker at QB. We're not that team right now.

Here is the part about not aking the playoffs:

Playoffs are pie in the sky hopeful thinking. I know that.