PDA

View Full Version : Summit League Awards

roadwarrior
11-21-2008, 11:48 AM
Chrissy Knuth - Player of the year
Chrissy Knuth - Freshman of the year
Kelly Lopez - Defensive plauer of the year
Erich Hinterstocker - Coach of the year

Congrats to all of the players and good luck in Tulsa!

http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=3620228

GOB1SON
11-21-2008, 12:28 PM
How about those Bison Freshmen, including the POY!

Pretty impressive!

imabison
11-21-2008, 01:23 PM
Chrissy Knuth - Player of the year
Chrissy Knuth - Freshman of the year
Kelly Lopez - Defensive plauer of the year
Erich Hinterstocker - Coach of the year

Congrats to all of the players and good luck in Tulsa!

http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=3620228
in the terms of Santini +++++++++++++++++++++++++++

sambini
11-21-2008, 02:51 PM
Congrats Bison now lets get to the show++++

BlueKeyAlum
11-21-2008, 03:09 PM
Jenn is on the 1st team along with Chrissy.

Brooke and and Kelly are on the 2nd team.

Janna, joins Chrissy and Jenn on the frosh team.

Herd
11-21-2008, 11:30 PM
Do the bison need to win the Summit Tournament to make the ncaa field. I assume there are at large berths correct? Does 16-0, 22-3 do anything?

TheDoctor
11-22-2008, 12:21 AM
Not with an RPI of 95. Any news on tonights game yet????????????????? ;)

TheDoctor
11-22-2008, 12:26 AM
Starts at 7:30 I guess.....anyone blogging???? ;)

99Bison
11-22-2008, 01:32 AM
Starts at 7:30 I guess.....anyone blogging???? ;)

bison up games 2-0

d3boys
11-22-2008, 05:25 AM
bison up games 2-0

they swept and play oru in the finals to go to the big dance

Herd
11-22-2008, 02:20 PM
This is going to be very difficult to win. To beat ORU on their home court again after winning a 5 setter a week ago on their home court would be a huge accomplishment. The target on the bison is getting bigger and bigger.

It's somewhere between unfortunate and unfair that this game is in Tulsa. You really have to tip your cap to the bison ladies if they can pull this off, as I'm sure it will be a very hostile environment.

TheDoctor
11-22-2008, 06:56 PM
This is going to be very difficult to win. To beat ORU on their home court again after winning a 5 setter a week ago on their home court would be a huge accomplishment. The target on the bison is getting bigger and bigger.

It's somewhere between unfortunate and unfair that this game is in Tulsa. You really have to tip your cap to the bison ladies if they can pull this off, as I'm sure it will be a very hostile environment.

In the words of the great Sambini.......+++++++++++++++++ ;)

roper1313
11-24-2008, 08:53 PM
Way to go Janna Deyle. One of our old babysitters doing great as a walk-on redshirt freshman. Hopefully she earned some scholarship $$ this year.

silkamilkamonico
11-25-2008, 05:01 AM
Way to go Janna Deyle. One of our old babysitters doing great as a walk-on redshirt freshman. Hopefully she earned some scholarship $$ this year.

Unbelievable. She was good in HS, but I wasn't so sure how she would fit in at D1. Not only has she exceeded fitting in, but she's one of the best freshmen in the Summit. Unbelievable job Coach Hinterstocker does on developing his players.

Happy to say I couldn't have been more wrong about Janna Deyle.

roper1313
11-25-2008, 03:29 PM
Unbelievable. She was good in HS, but I wasn't so sure how she would fit in at D1. Not only has she exceeded fitting in, but she's one of the best freshmen in the Summit. Unbelievable job Coach Hinterstocker does on developing his players.

Happy to say I couldn't have been more wrong about Janna Deyle.

I'm sure NDSU's strength and conditioning had a lot to do with it. Janna was about as thin as they come out of HS. She could never put on weight even though she ate like a horse. Adding some muscle over the past 1 1/2 years must have given her some explosiveness to her tall frame. From the looks of some pics she seems to be getting way above the net.

Couldn't have happened to a better young women.