PDA

View Full Version : 37 Hours

NDSUFan_Sav
11-21-2008, 05:00 AM
This is the last home game of the year.....our last chance to hit up the west lot and enjoy being with our fellow bison fans!

1pm is the official Start of tailgating!!!

Who plans on going there????

I plan on being there around 1030-11ish....

We need to go out with a bang everyone

Anyone up for sharing a drink or talking some bison football let me know and will see you on saturday....!!!!

GO BISON! lets show the rabbits how we tailgate up north!

NDSUstudent
11-21-2008, 05:10 AM
I'll be there, and ready to show the Jacks just how things are done. I guess their coach thinks they need to be taught a thing or two.

http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread.php?t=7408

CaBisonFan
11-21-2008, 05:18 AM
I'll be there, and ready to show the Jacks just how things are done. I guess there coach thinks they need to be taught a thing or two.

Beam me up Scottie. Damn...the transporter is down.

Give 'em hell guys!

chuckles
11-21-2008, 05:53 AM
I will do the Lakes approach to my weekend...

FRIDAY 6PM - BEER BUST
9PM - DOWNTOWN

SATURDAY 1PM - TAILGATING IN THE WEST LOT
6PM - BISON FB
9PM - LABBY'S & TURF!

MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

NDSUFan_Sav
11-21-2008, 06:25 AM
Beam me up Scottie. Damn...the transporter is down.

Give 'em hell guys!

Will do my best CA!!!!.....guessing NDSUSTUDENT is with me.....

BigBison
11-21-2008, 08:47 AM
Its crazy that this is the last game of the year already!!! It feels like just a weekago we were talking about the UNI game.

TransAmBison
11-21-2008, 12:58 PM

FRIDAY 6PM - BEER BUST
9PM - DOWNTOWN

SATURDAY 1PM - TAILGATING IN THE WEST LOT
6PM - BISON FB
9PM - LABBY'S & TURF!

MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
Gotta love when THE laugh comes out!!

BisonNeil
11-21-2008, 01:52 PM
I'll be there, and ready to show the Jacks just how things are done. I guess their coach thinks they need to be taught a thing or two.

Thanks for the link. One of the posters made a comment that is relevant for Bison fans as well:

I also think you also have to look a little deeper than just the surface of that comment. Have you ever seen what Teammakers raises for Bison programs? Jackrabbit fans just don't understand what it takes as far as giving YET. (not all fans but the largest part of them). It takes so much more than just buying tickets to games, that can't be all fans are willing to do to support the program.

Teammakers baby, Teammakers!!!!!!!!!!!!! Become a TeamMaker!!!!!!!!!!!!

duluthbison
11-21-2008, 02:27 PM
Wouldn't it be great to have the tradition that NDSU has? Their fans are apathetic right now because they are not only used to being in the playoffs but making a run at national championships.

I thought that this was an interesting quote from them....I guess that can be seen as a compliment.

NDSUFan_Sav
11-22-2008, 07:32 AM
10 1/2 hours til the west lot opens....see everyone there!!!!

sambini
11-22-2008, 09:57 AM
Thanks for the link. One of the posters made a comment that is relevant for Bison fans as well:

I also think you also have to look a little deeper than just the surface of that comment. Have you ever seen what Teammakers raises for Bison programs? Jackrabbit fans just don't understand what it takes as far as giving YET. (not all fans but the largest part of them). It takes so much more than just buying tickets to games, that can't be all fans are willing to do to support the program.

Teammakers baby, Teammakers!!!!!!!!!!!!! Become a TeamMaker!!!!!!!!!!!!
Right on TEAMMAKERS JOIN TEAMMAKERS++++

BlueBisonRock
11-22-2008, 03:19 PM
Right on TEAMMAKERS JOIN TEAMMAKERS++++

The free subscription to Bison Illustrated adds an explanation point to the benefits of being a Teammaker! Yes, I will be back next year!

TheDoctor
11-22-2008, 04:52 PM

FRIDAY 6PM - BEER BUST
9PM - DOWNTOWN

I can confirm that Chuckles completed the first day of his trip! He was loving life DOWNTOWN last night! ;)