PDA

View Full Version : LCBison's SDSU Game Weekend HOLLA!!

lcbison
11-20-2008, 09:00 PM
Thursday night--
8 pm to 2 am-- Chubs Pub $.75 taps, Hit on girl with tin of chew in back pocket
2 am to 6 am-- sneak into Weible Hall....find a nice 18 yr old, size doesn't matter,

Friday
8 am to 5 pm-- call in sick and watch Seasons 1, 2 & 3 of The Hills on VHS....
5 pm--9 pm -- pregame with 12 pack of Natural Ice, watching Bison/Gopher game on DVR.
9pm-2am---small town road trip----Amenia, Grandin, Argusville, Harwood, Hunter Arthur

Saturday
11am to 1 pm---Pregame for tailgating at Specks
1pm to 6 pm---Freeze ass of tailgating, take comfort in straight vodka....notice chubby girl from night before looks bigger with parka on.
6pm to 9pm--pass out in seat during game....get a great 3 hours of sleep in Fargodome
9pm to 2 am---Try to get kicked out of all 7 bars at Hub

Sunday
Noon to 5pm--watch Hills marathon on MTV and admire Spencers beard

bisonbrody9
11-20-2008, 09:23 PM
Is this your weekend or is this the translation of what lakes said he did previously to what he really did?

lcbison
11-20-2008, 09:50 PM
It's a weekend for a well connected balla

tjbison
11-20-2008, 10:10 PM
Thursday night--
2 am to 6 am-- sneak into Weible Hall....find a nice 18 yr old, size doesn't matter,

Friday
5 pm--9 pm -- pregame with 12 pack of Natural Ice, watching Bison/Gopher game on DVR.
9pm-2am---small town road trip----Amenia, Grandin, Argusville, Harwood, Hunter Arthur

Saturday
1pm to 6 pm---Freeze ass of tailgating, take comfort in straight vodka....notice chubby girl from night before looks bigger with parka on.
6pm to 9pm--pass out in seat during game....get a great 3 hours of sleep in Fargodome

Sunday

Oh great another deadbeat fan!!:banghead: :banghead: just sleep in the tailgate lot

lakesbison
11-20-2008, 10:16 PM
Im Jealous Lc!!

Holla>. Im At Mandalay.. Peepin' Ho"s!!

Wacker_in_the_Hall
11-20-2008, 10:36 PM
Im Jealous Lc!!

Holla>. Im At Mandalay.. Peepin' Ho"s!!

Yawn...................

NDSUdonny
11-20-2008, 11:04 PM
Which part are you jealous of Lakes... The girl with chew in her pocket? The chubby girl in the parka? Both?

UTH
11-20-2008, 11:07 PM
Which part are you jealous of Lakes... The girl with chew in her pocket? The chubby girl in the parka? Both?

Forget it. He's on a roll.

McBison
11-20-2008, 11:18 PM
Thursday night--

Friday
5 pm--9 pm -- pregame with 12 pack of Natural Ice, watching Bison/Gopher game on DVD.

Saturday

Sunday

Did that last weekend...I can watch that thing over and over.:D

bisonbrody9
11-21-2008, 12:39 AM
Did that last weekend...I can watch that thing over and over.:D

Got me excited thought you meant you could watch the hills over and over. i know i sure could. maybe a bisonville hills party on sunday for the marathon? whatchya think lc?

bisonbrody9
11-21-2008, 03:12 PM
lc we need a progress report! just how young and thick was she last night?

lcbison
11-21-2008, 03:42 PM
lc we need a progress report! just how young and thick was she last night?

Last night was a awesome as anticipated.....The scenery at Chubs was second to none....found 2 ladies with Skoal in the back pocket...bumbed a pinch of Wintergreen off of each.

The Weible Hall game did not go as planned.....Got too drunk to go hoggin...Called my old reliable hog, who also doubles as my hairdresser....;) ;)

However, did call in sick as planned, Just finishing up Season 1 of the Hills....boy were Heidi and Lauren the team back in the day.....

NDSUdonny
11-21-2008, 04:21 PM
Last night was a awesome as anticipated.....The scenery at Chubs was second to none....found 2 ladies with Skoal in the back pocket...bumbed a pinch of Wintergreen off of each.

The Weible Hall game did not go as planned.....Got too drunk to go hoggin...Called my old reliable hog, who also doubles as my hairdresser....;) ;)

However, did call in sick as planned, Just finishing up Season 1 of the Hills....boy were Heidi and Lauren the team back in the day.....

Gotta love those classy ladies that can afford Skoal! Also, If Weible hall doesn't work out next time, you should try Burgum. I had a special lady that used to live there, probably too skinny for you, (don't get me wrong, I don't mind a hog once in a while when I've got the beer goggles on).. But all in all, sounds like you had a hell of a night.

bisonmike2
11-21-2008, 04:22 PM
If your drinking Natty Ice on Friday you need to appended:
6am to 11am - sitting on toilet Saturday morning.

aces1180
11-21-2008, 04:30 PM
If your drinking Natty Ice on Friday you need to appended:
6am to 11am - sitting on toilet Saturday morning.

When I was a sophomore, I used to have my neighbor from the dorm pick me up a 30-pack of Ice House from Chub's for $11.99 every Friday afternoon. I believe we used a coupon for the Spectrum.

Speaking of Ice House, when I was a freshman, I once got so hammered at a Sigma Chi party that I puked and passed out before 8:00 pm in their back yard. 12 of those beers in 2 hours will do that to a young man.

Funny thing was, after I got back to my dorm, I woke up and started drinking again at around midnight. No way was I going to waste a Friday night sleeping or passed out!

Now, if I am drinking past midnight, its an extremely rare occasion.

Getting older sucks.

Oh, sorry for hijacking the tread...I love talking about the good ol' days of college and alcohol abuse!

NDSUdonny
11-21-2008, 04:46 PM
When I was a sophomore, I used to have my neighbor from the dorm pick me up a 30-pack of Ice House from Chub's for $11.99 every Friday afternoon. I believe we used a coupon for the Spectrum.

Speaking of Ice House, when I was a freshman, I once got so hammered at a Sigma Chi party that I puked and passed out before 8:00 pm in their back yard. 12 of those beers in 2 hours will do that to a young man.

Funny thing was, after I got back to my dorm, I woke up and started drinking again at around midnight. No way was I going to waste a Friday night sleeping or passed out!

Getting older sucks.

Oh, sorry for hijacking the tread...I love talking about the good ol' days of college and alcohol abuse!

True that... I wish I was in my hayday like lc

bisonmike2
11-21-2008, 06:28 PM

Getting older sucks.

So that was YOU!

/old Sig, I was probably passed out next to you. Our party's used to rock, campus nazi's all but squashed that now.

aces1180
11-21-2008, 07:15 PM
So that was YOU!

/old Sig, I was probably passed out next to you. Our party's used to rock, campus nazi's all but squashed that now.

Yeah, it was me...I think I did a lot of bad stuff in that yard during the 1998-99 school year and I wasn't even a member.

My favorite memory of your house was after I went to a birthday party at the Country Inn and Suites...They had ordered a stripper, who ended up being 200 pounds, and I decided to come to one of your parties afterwards. Well, going up I-29, my buddy puked out the window of my 1994 Grand Prix. He decides he better go to bed, but I proceed to your house. Of course, being a freshman, without it being rush and not having an invite, I wasn't admitted in. So, like any youngster would do in that situation, I scaled the fence and found my buddy who was a member (this was before we all had cell phones) and everything was fine.

*Note, I haven't heard from this guy in years nor do I know where he is. We lost contact after our freshman year.

So I decide I'm going to use pisser on the first floor and what do I see? This cross-eyed guy and some other dude spit roasting this chick in the shower. I figured after that, it was time for bed. That was an interesting night.

So, I probably know your face and more than likely drank a few with you back in the day. Good times in the yard...Especially with shit going on next door at the Alumni Center.

lakesbison
11-21-2008, 08:27 PM
Ahhhhh lc...hit allegiant and get your fly ass down here.... audra from the hills is hostin a vip party at club Tao ,,,gonna be fresh.....VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!!

p.s..it aint called hoggin' if no one see's ya......

TheDoctor
11-21-2008, 11:14 PM
Friday

What? No Shelly????? ;)

IzzyFlexion
11-22-2008, 12:51 AM

Getting older sucks.

The aging process is only going to accelerate for you now "Mr. Wedlock". By the way, your wife leaked some of your honeymoon photos onto the web. Nice rental car!

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb125/Cheeriotown/001.jpg

lcbison
11-22-2008, 02:38 PM
What? No Shelly????? ;)

Quick question have you been to Shelly....Would rather search Weible for hogs....

By the way...I try to avoid Strip Clubs, don't belive in viewing women as objects

TheDoctor
11-22-2008, 05:14 PM
Quick question have you been to Shelly....Would rather search Weible for hogs....

By the way...I try to avoid Strip Clubs, don't belive in viewing women as objects

No, never been to Shelly, actually I have never been to any of the small town bars you mentioned. Enjoy the rest of the trip! ;)

lakesbison
11-22-2008, 07:43 PM
Oh yea.....vegas rocks..ive had three people look at my jersey and said...ohhh ndsu!!!!

bisonmike2
11-22-2008, 07:52 PM
Oh yea.....vegas rocks..ive had three people look at my jersey and said...ohhh ndsu!!!!

were they mocking you?

TheDoctor
11-22-2008, 08:30 PM
were they mocking you?

Probably.....but Lakes thought they were giving him props! ;)