PDA

View Full Version : Central Michigan vs. Ball State....A Reminder

CaBisonFan
11-20-2008, 06:30 AM
It was fun to watch these two teams play. Not sure of the original game date.

It's a good reminder of where we've been...and where we will be again...soon.

This is an excellent caliber of football I'm watching. It's true that Ball State is at a peak right now...but Central Michigan was when we drubbed them.

It reminds me of what Bison football has always been about. There's no reason to believe that we won't be back soon.

If we can win this Saturday...a 7-4 record will be one of our 'down' years.

NDSUFan_Sav
11-20-2008, 06:38 AM
If you are wondering bout when those 2 teams play? they played this evening. Last I heard Ball State was trying to waste time on the clock with a lead of 31-24!

CaBisonFan
11-20-2008, 07:34 AM
If you are wondering bout when those 2 teams play? they played this evening. Last I heard Ball State was trying to waste time on the clock with a lead of 31-24!

Thanks

An observation: the quick decisions & confidence of the quarterbacks. Great precision arms. Recognition of the defense. Leadership. The team reacts to it. Easy balls to catch in locations that allow the receivers to stretch out and run with the ball. Sets up the running. Sets up the attitude.

Also loved watching the outdoor football. It had a real atmosphere to it.

rutlandbison
11-20-2008, 12:28 PM
Thanks

An observation: the quick decisions & confidence of the quarterbacks. Great precision arms. Recognition of the defense. Leadership. The team reacts to it. Easy balls to catch in locations that allow the receivers to stretch out and run with the ball. Sets up the running. Sets up the attitude.

Also loved watching the outdoor football. It had a real atmosphere to it.
Both Nate Davis and Dan Lefevour (if i spelled that last name right) are projected to go somewhere in the 3rd or 4th round of the NFL draft. that is if Lefevour decides to leave.

bisonmike2
11-20-2008, 02:26 PM
Did anyone else see the crowd? Lots of open seats for a nationally televised game. ESPN should show some love to some FCS matchups for these mid-week games. Of course I'd like to see NDSU vs. anybody but it would also be cool to see a night game at any of the other highly ranked FCS teams.

ndsubison1
11-20-2008, 05:41 PM
great game, Ball St. looks good