PDA

View Full Version : IUPUI Plays Hooisers tough

onbison09
11-19-2008, 02:23 AM
Lose 60-57 in season opener. How good are the Jags going to be?

SlickVic
11-19-2008, 02:28 AM
Lose 60-57 in season opener. How good are the Jags going to be?

hoosiers are horible i wasnt impressed w iupui in the first half didnt check the second but it all be replayed love the btn

sambini
11-19-2008, 04:21 AM
Hoosiers are rebuilding due to NCAA sanctions.

lcbison
11-19-2008, 03:03 PM
Hoosiers are rebuilding due to NCAA sanctions.

that and they flat out suck...

bisonbrody9
11-19-2008, 03:33 PM
that and they flat out suck...

agreed, but they're still a heck of a lot better than Mayville. WTF why don't we schedule some competition to start off

imabison
11-19-2008, 03:47 PM
agreed, but they're still a heck of a lot better than Mayville. WTF why don't we schedule some competition to start off
Saul Phillips said it last week at the Team Makers Luncheon.

There are money games that do not require a return trip to Fargo, We cannot afford to pay D1 schools to come to Fargo at this time.

You will continue to see them play local schools, the players deserve to play games at home, and deserve to be supported no matter who they are playing.

This is the gist of what he said, not verbatim.

lcbison
11-19-2008, 04:28 PM
Last nites game was a complete and utter joke....might as well play a high school team

bisonbrody9
11-19-2008, 04:32 PM
I heard the bruins, spartans, and packers are all on the schedule for next year

SlickVic
11-19-2008, 05:08 PM

the moorhead spuds are to good or what? honestly put moorheads team from last year or 3 years ago against that mayville team and i think theyd murder them...somebody text saul and tell them to take a page out of road warriors book and play some people

lcbison
11-19-2008, 07:51 PM

I actually got of the phone with Taylor and he said we got Davies high 10th grade squad on for the home opener. He said since that they are a new school we are going to be helping them in scheduling through their transition to a varsity squad. They also gave us a home and home.

d3boys
11-19-2008, 08:52 PM
the moorhead spuds are to good or what? honestly put moorheads team from last year or 3 years ago against that mayville team and i think theyd murder them...somebody text saul and tell them to take a page out of road warriors book and play some people

are you kidding?
a high school team beat a college team
how about they beat a good minnesota high school team first

SlickVic
11-20-2008, 05:34 AM
are you kidding?

no im not think theres been moorhead teams that would beat the mighty mayville comets 9 out of 10 times from what i seen last night no doubt about it

lcbison
11-20-2008, 07:45 PM
are you kidding?

Moorhead does have good teams that are consistently ranked in the top 10 in the state. They also seem to send players annualy to D1 colleges and the pros.

O, wait thats there hockey program......didn't even know Moorhead had basketball

SlickVic
11-20-2008, 08:04 PM
Moorhead does have good teams that are consistently ranked in the top 10 in the state. They also seem to send players annualy to D1 colleges and the pros.

O, wait thats there hockey program......didn't even know Moorhead had basketball

they have a dominant basketball program coached by the son of a legend who is a member of the 400 win club...i nominate your post for the most blatent display of stupidy ever shown on bisonville

lcbison
11-20-2008, 08:18 PM
they have a dominant basketball program coached by the son of a legend who is a member of the 400 win club...i nominate your post for the most blatent display of stupidy ever shown on bisonville

Um..ya..thats why their in the State tournament every year, ....who cares if their coach is a son of a legend.....going along your logic Tommy Bowden and his brothers would still have jobs right now.

Did some quickresearch.......http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Minnesota_State_High_School_League_State_C hampionships_(Winter)#Boys_Basketball

I see those state titles in 1928 & 1929. Sorry.....ignore previous post. Heard when they cut down the peach baskets it was exhilirating.

Now, Moorhead hockey would be something you could brag about.

PS...now ya know how we feel when you post on college football....

bisonbrody9
11-20-2008, 08:43 PM
Both of you make good points. I think we all have had a shot of that blatent studpidity......

Even if moorhead sucked they still would stand a chance against the mighty comets

bisonbrody9
11-20-2008, 08:44 PM
P.S. by good points i meant lc's stupidity and how we all feel about slic's bcs analysis

d3boys
11-20-2008, 09:06 PM
Both of you make good points. I think we all have had a shot of that blatent studpidity......

Even if moorhead sucked they still would stand a chance against the mighty comets

no they would not

bisonbrody9
11-20-2008, 09:18 PM
yes they would

d3boys
11-20-2008, 09:33 PM
I compare that to saying hillsboro would beat bismarck

lcbison
11-20-2008, 09:40 PM
I compare that to saying hillsboro would beat bismarck

in what, perhaps hockey....since Hillsboro would co-op with the nearest hockey playing town which = Grand Forks RR.....I say YES, Hillsboro would beat Bismarck