PDA

View Full Version : Last Game Tailgate!!!

bisondad
11-17-2008, 02:01 PM
OK bisonville, this is it. after Saturday, 8 months of no football. (excluding playoffs) On the bright side, huge game against a huge rival with playoff implications!!!!!!!!!!! I hope all of Fargo and everybody else is there on Saturday. Enjoy the tailgating, the atmosphere, cheer like hell and be the 12th man. Two years ago, this game was amazing. I think Travis White sealed it for us late in the game. I remember talking to Travis at the Doublewood at about 1am that morning and it was still like the game had just finished. Everybody was still jacked up. We won the Marker and the Great West Conference that night. This is what college football is all about. Make sure you get out and enjoy it before the long off season arrives. Go Bison!

HandoEX
11-17-2008, 02:25 PM
I just want to see some revenge! The sting of last year's loss in Brookings hurt for a long, long time. Even now when tt's been over a year, I still can't shake the disappointment from that game.

Tailgating should be fun. I love cold weather tailgating. It's the best. The game on Saturday falls on my birthday so I'll be extra ready to tear it up in the west lot asap.

GO BISON!

SDbison
11-17-2008, 02:33 PM
OK bisonville, this is it. after Saturday, 8 months of no football. (excluding playoffs) On the bright side, huge game against a huge rival with playoff implications!!!!!!!!!!! I hope all of Fargo and everybody else is there on Saturday. Enjoy the tailgating, the atmosphere, cheer like hell and be the 12th man. Two years ago, this game was amazing. I think Travis White sealed it for us late in the game. I remember talking to Travis at the Doublewood at about 1am that morning and it was still like the game had just finished. Everybody was still jacked up. We won the Marker and the Great West Conference that night. This is what college football is all about. Make sure you get out and enjoy it before the long off season arrives. Go Bison!
bisondad, will you be at the tailgate / game on Saturday? If so make sure to stop by our tailgate area...we will have all sorts of food and of course beer and jagbombs!

SDbison
11-17-2008, 02:38 PM
I just want to see some revenge! The sting of last year's loss in Brookings hurt for a long, long time. Even now when tt's been over a year, I still can't shake the disappointment from that game.

Tailgating should be fun. I love cold weather tailgating. It's the best. The game on Saturday falls on my birthday so I'll be extra ready to tear it up in the west lot asap.

GO BISON!
Bison have to win this game........the Jack fans are starting to come out of the closet and they are getting a little too cocky......time to put them in their place.
NOTE: If for some reason the Bison lose I am again going to be the target for harassment at work in Sioux Falls. Floggings via E-mail, meeting announcments, and office decorations. Please don't let the bunnies win again! :ranting: :smh: :( :mad:

bisondad
11-17-2008, 02:39 PM
Hi SD;

Wish I could, but a longtime friend of ours and Nates is getting married that day. Nate is in the wedding. We're going to have to rely on the internet!! Sounds like your deal on the Gopher game. Anyway, guess who didn't do so well after pounding down a variety of refreshments, (including some or your jagbombs!!!!!) at the homecoming game? None other than Mrs Bisondad!!!! Had to be one of the funniest things ever. She still says she thinks she had a "bug" or something...............................Ha Ha. Next year we'll have to see if we can get her to try another "SD Jagbomb!"

HandoEX
11-17-2008, 02:56 PM
Bison have to win this game........the Jack fans are starting to come out of the closet and they are getting a little too cocky......time to put them in their place.
NOTE: If for some reason the Bison lose I am again going to be the target for harassment at work in Sioux Falls. Floggings via E-mail, meeting announcments, and office decorations. Please don't let the bunnies win again! :ranting: :smh: :( :mad:

5 losses and they're cocky:banghead: Only a Jacks fan...

NDSUFan_Sav
11-17-2008, 04:54 PM

GO BISON!

Mines this thursday, my celebration is this saturday :) hopefully starting around 10-11ish then hit the lot at 1

NDSUFan_Sav
11-17-2008, 04:54 PM
bisondad, will you be at the tailgate / game on Saturday? If so make sure to stop by our tailgate area...we will have all sorts of food and of course beer and jagbombs!

I will show up SD, always can go for some food and jagbombs :) Bring some extras I can already smell a messy saturday.