PDA

View Full Version : WIU dimisses one player, suspends 11 others..

NDSUstudent
11-14-2008, 09:20 PM
First UNI, now WIU has some player issues...

Western Illinois wide receiver Carl Sims has been kicked off the team and 11 others will be held out of Saturday's game with Illinois State after an incident at a Carbondale hotel during last week's trip to Southern Illinois.

Sims, along with several other prominent Leathernecks including wideouts Paul Anderson, Lito Senatus, and Todd Speight, and linebackers Brandon Kreczmer and Kevin Palermo have received a one-game suspension for stealing pillows from a Carbondale hotel.

http://www.wgem.com/Global/story.asp?S=9350745&nav=menu1354_4

90BISON
11-17-2008, 03:09 PM
First UNI, now WIU has some player issues...

http://www.wgem.com/Global/story.asp?S=9350745&nav=menu1354_4

.....for stealing "pillows"!!!!! Pillows, pillows, we're talking about pillows????:D

BigBison
11-17-2008, 03:53 PM
Pillows LOL!

lakesbison
11-17-2008, 04:03 PM
what a stupid college.

at least at UNI.. they say this:

"We'll take care of the program first, I'll guarantee you that."

apparently in Macomb. they don't take care of the program first..

90BISON
11-17-2008, 06:50 PM
what a stupid college.

at least at UNI.. they say this:

"We'll take care of the program first, I'll guarantee you that."

apparently in Macomb. they don't take care of the program first..

Apparently they don't give any of their student athletes pillows either????? "We live in difficult times....";)

roadwarrior
11-17-2008, 07:44 PM
It must have been a long bus ride to the game, and who's seen a bus with pillows?

BisonCountry
11-17-2008, 10:58 PM
So I'm wondering what did Carl Sims do to get kicked off the team. Did he steal 2 pillows or was he the mastermind of the pillow heist?

90BISON
11-18-2008, 05:33 AM
So I'm wondering what did Carl Sims do to get kicked off the team. Did he steal 2 pillows or was he the mastermind of the pillow heist?

He's a diabolical genius!!! Obviously the ring leader!:hide:

NDSUstudent
11-18-2008, 05:43 AM
He's a diabolical genius!!! Obviously the ring leader!:hide:

No, he actually stole the shower rings and that was just taking it too far according to the WIU coach. Rumor has it the team is still running laps after it was found out they also took the soap and shampoo. As for the poor waterboy who ordered a certain pay-per-view movie, well nobody will even say what the punishment was for that poor kid.