PDA

View Full Version : NDSU in EA Sport NCAA Basketball 2009

bisonmike2
11-13-2008, 07:44 PM
I was trying to find out if NDSU was going to be in the EA Sports NCAA Basketball game and I game across this tidbit.

http://www.easports.com/ncaabasketball/blognews.action?itemID=Producer%20blog%203

Finally some respect from EA Sports.

Quoted from the link

"one of the new teams in NCAA Basketball 09, North Dakota State, is just now starting its first year of Division I play"

SlickVic
11-13-2008, 08:25 PM
I was trying to find out if NDSU was going to be in the EA Sports NCAA Basketball game and I game across this tidbit.

http://www.easports.com/ncaabasketball/blognews.action?itemID=Producer%20blog%203

Quoted from the link

"one of the new teams in NCAA Basketball 09, North Dakota State, is just now starting its first year of Division I play"

b1 son should be just jacked about that tough to say i swear by 2k basketball games but if ncaa basketball 09 is even half as good as ncaa football 09 ill def be purchasing it...i think ncaa football 09s by far the best football game ever made might sound sad but i got over 300 games under my belt online shooting for 5 before i retire the strategies and online dynasties in that are so in depth...are they gonna have online dynasties for hoops to? i got some serious gamers on my friends list went back to the 36 hated that p3 with a passion otherwise id invite you into 1...ndsu baby cant wait to bust them out online and tell people that im andy nagel lol hahaha

bisonmike2
11-13-2008, 08:33 PM
b1 son should be just jacked about that tough to say i swear by 2k basketball games but if ncaa basketball 09 is even half as good as ncaa football 09 ill def be purchasing it...i think ncaa football 09s by far the best football game ever made might sound sad but i got over 300 games under my belt online shooting for 5 before i retire the strategies and online dynasties in that are so in depth...are they gonna have online dynasties for hoops to? i got some serious gamers on my friends list went back to the 36 hated that p3 with a passion otherwise id invite you into 1...ndsu baby cant wait to bust them out online and tell people that im andy nagel lol hahaha

Looks like that's a no to online dynasties. But here's a list of features in this years game. Sounds like they reworked to whole game. I just downloaded the demo but have yet to play it.

http://www.easports.com/ncaabasketball/features.action

BisonAccountant44
11-13-2008, 08:36 PM

There is a free demo on xbox live that you can download for the 360 slick. You can only play 1 half, but it gives you a decent idea of what the game will be like.

I though it was ok at best. I've been waiting forIf I buy it, it will only be to go online and destroy the big boys with the herd all day.

SlickVic
11-13-2008, 08:43 PM
There is a free demo on xbox live that you can download for the 360 slick. You can only play 1 half, but it gives you a decent idea of what the game will be like.

I though it was ok at best. I've been waiting forIf I buy it, it will only be to go online and destroy the big boys with the herd all day.

yeah how long did it take to download it you thought that the game sucked or what doesnt suprise me nba live has been just brutal the last 3 or 4 years...wow that makes me mad EA just locks up licenses like that for football its fine ive never had a problem with there games theyre some of the best ive played but as far as basketball goes 2k sports all day everyday whats nba 2k been the #1 rated basketball game for the last decade? even all those college hoops 2ks were sick they came straight out with the bison had all the real coaches and game play was killing wow ea sports pisses me off

99Bison
11-14-2008, 04:20 AM
oh man... may have to pick this one up

ndsubison1
11-14-2008, 04:22 AM

Quoted from the link

ndsu was in the game last year

ndsubison1
11-14-2008, 04:23 AM
yeah how long did it take to download it you thought that the game sucked or what doesnt suprise me nba live has been just brutal the last 3 or 4 years...wow that makes me mad EA just locks up licenses like that for football its fine ive never had a problem with there games theyre some of the best ive played but as far as basketball goes 2k sports all day everyday whats nba 2k been the #1 rated basketball game for the last decade? even all those college hoops 2ks were sick they came straight out with the bison had all the real coaches and game play was killing wow ea sports pisses me off

trust me demos are nothing close to what the games are really like...

SlickVic
11-14-2008, 08:09 AM
trust me demos are nothing close to what the games are really like...

if its anything close to what lives been like ill be requesting a refund...a 2 doller bill back from cash wise lol

bisonmike2
11-14-2008, 02:09 PM
if its anything close to what lives been like ill be requesting a refund...a 2 doller bill back from cash wise lol

I played the demo last night and I have to say I was impressed. Admittedly B-ball games are not a favorite of mine but I'd have to say what I saw in the demo was a very impressive basketball game. I'd be interested to hear your take Slick, since you are the resident basketball expert on Bisonville.