PDA

View Full Version : IUPUI losing to Northeastern

ndsubison1
11-11-2008, 09:51 PM
That's *Northeastern*, spelling error. Just thought I'd give an update on IUPUIs game vs. Northeastern, theyre currently losing 69-52 at home

NDSUstudent
11-11-2008, 10:39 PM
IUPUI lost but their best player Gary Patterson is apparently out until December with a broken hand which is not good for our conference RPI.

SlickVic
11-12-2008, 12:56 AM
thats northeastern junior college??? lol bemidji state baby within 3 at indiana end of the first half...does anybody know if the bemidji state beavers are still in msums conference?

NDSUstudent
11-12-2008, 01:04 AM
thats northeastern junior college??? lol bemidji state baby within 3 at indiana end of the first half...does anybody know if the bemidji state beavers are still in msums conference?

Thats Northeastern as in where Rocky Hager coaches. They have a nice team, and some kid from Minnesota that tore it up for them last season. I thought saw somewhere that they were picked to finish 2nd in the CAA.

TheDoctor
11-12-2008, 06:07 AM
That's *Northeastern*, spelling error. Just thought I'd give an update on IUPUIs game vs. Northeastern, theyre currently losing 69-52 at home

This is the same tourney Duke is playing in. Lucky for them they didn't run into the Blue Devils! ;)