PDA

View Full Version : Watch Missouri State game

roadwarrior
11-11-2008, 01:10 AM
The game is listed on upcoming live events on All Access on gobison.com

Bisonfan1
11-11-2008, 01:22 AM
The game is listed on upcoming live events on All Access on gobison.com

"I will be there" Watching on all access. I wish the video kept time with the Bison audio broadcast on the radio, always about a play behind, but not complaining, at least get to watch the game.

Bison Dan
11-12-2008, 05:44 PM
Are any of the sports bars carrying the game?

NDSUFan_Sav
11-12-2008, 05:56 PM
Are any of the sports bars carrying the game?

my guess would be Labbys, Chubs, both Bww's, Okellys, and not sure what else, I'd guess all them have it for this game being they've had it for the past.

NDSUstudent
11-12-2008, 06:58 PM
I'll be at the Hub.

bisonwest
11-12-2008, 11:13 PM
I'll be at the Hub.

I'm going to BWW south. The Hub was dead for the Illinois State game. I left before the game started and Wild Wings was packed! I prefer to go to a place that has some energy.

NDSUFan_Sav
11-12-2008, 11:26 PM
alot of people were at bww for lunch not just for the game. but yeah it wasnt a bad atmosphere. where are others going?

NDSUstudent
11-12-2008, 11:52 PM
I'm going to BWW south. The Hub was dead for the Illinois State game. I left before the game started and Wild Wings was packed! I prefer to go to a place that has some energy.

The Bison are 2-0 when I watch at the Hub, so I can't change it up now.

The atmosphere did pick up when the game started but it didn't come close what it was like there against WIU last year.

roadwarrior
11-13-2008, 12:11 AM
I don't exactly have any experience to pass on to others on this topic, but if I was to choose a place it would have to be either Labby's or Chubs. You might as well be in a place full of Bison fans when watching the game.

Yo
11-13-2008, 12:22 AM
Hey Road:

Have fun in Springfield, it is a very nice town that I spent a lot of time in a few years back. The lovely Mrs. Yo and myself were planning on coming but then she just bought a new car so those plans kind of went out the window.:banghead: :banghead:

roadwarrior
11-13-2008, 12:28 AM
Hey Road:

Have fun in Springfield, it is a very nice town that I spent a lot of time in a few years back. The lovely Mrs. Yo and myself were planning on coming but then she just bought a new car so those plans kind of went out the window.:banghead: :banghead:

What better for the new car than a road trip? Spend some quality time together.

lakesbison
11-13-2008, 12:41 AM
bismarck any place???? help///huntin out there,,,''

hazelton bar?? ha ha

Bisonfan1
11-13-2008, 04:00 PM
bismarck any place???? help///huntin out there,,,''

hazelton bar?? ha ha

My sister lives in Bismarck and I think she mentioned the game will be on at the Sports Bar by BSC. I will get more info and add to this post later unless someone else from Bismarck knows something for sure. / Thanx Thundering Herd, Stadium is the place, could not remember the name. Update - My sister Joanne and hubby are going to try and be at the Stadium Bar, look for the biggest dude wearing a Bison shirt, wants to party with lakesbison !!!! HA HA !!!

lakesbison
11-13-2008, 04:02 PM
west of the state capitol??

Thundering Herd
11-13-2008, 05:25 PM
Game is on at the Stadium sports bar (yes, west of the capital building down Divide Ave). It's on the south side of the interstate at the last exit into Bismarck as you're heading west. Just look for Texas Roadhouse-Best Buy-Lowes,...it's at that exit.

Who's coming to the Stadium? Popcorn on me!!!

Go Bison!

GradBison
11-13-2008, 05:43 PM
Will it be available in any twin cities establishments?

heckler
11-13-2008, 06:01 PM
Duluth????

bisonmike2
11-13-2008, 06:57 PM
this is just a web broadcast right? It's not being broadcast on NBC or FSN, correct?

Thundering Herd
11-13-2008, 07:17 PM
Yes. The Stadium in Bismarck gets the web broadcast for the season. Not on NBC,...etc.

Yo
11-13-2008, 11:02 PM
What better for the new car than a road trip? Spend some quality time together.

Neither one of us have that much time-off left. We were looking at flying out of Fargo at 6PM Friday and than leaving Springfield at 7AM Sunday. Oh well, we will probably go to the Hub to watch the game. We will be looking for you in the crowd Road.

NDSUFan_Sav
11-13-2008, 11:29 PM
Game is on at the Stadium sports bar (yes, west of the capital building down Divide Ave). It's on the south side of the interstate at the last exit into Bismarck as you're heading west. Just look for Texas Roadhouse-Best Buy-Lowes,...it's at that exit.

Who's coming to the Stadium? Popcorn on me!!!

Go Bison!

Be sure to let slick know, he might be interested in some popcorn :D

Thundering Herd
11-14-2008, 03:59 PM
Slick,... Lakes,... you going to be in Bismarck on Saturday? If so, great,... there goes the neighborhood! I gotta go warn the local HS cheerleading coaches......:D

I kid fellas. If you do come, some shenanigans are welcome and I'll see you all at the Stadium!

SDbison
11-14-2008, 04:19 PM
Slick,... Lakes,... you going to be in Bismarck on Saturday? If so, great,... there goes the neighborhood! I gotta go warn the local HS cheerleading coaches......:D

I kid fellas. If you do come, some shenanigans are welcome and I'll see you all at the Stadium!
Thundering Herd, love the signature line new mascot for UND. One suggestion.......add a big pink worm in the swallows mouth. Introduces the other school color and goes well with the swallow theme! :nod: :D

Thundarette05
11-14-2008, 04:39 PM
I just got an e-mail from Team Makers stating that the game will be streamed at The Hub, Buffalo Wild Wings-North & South, and Divots at Edgewood

d3boys
11-14-2008, 08:53 PM
I am going to grand forks for the dakota bowl
any chance of the game being on there somewhere

Hansel
11-14-2008, 09:07 PM

Pat Sweeney's basement

lcbison
11-14-2008, 09:14 PM
Pat Sweeney's basement

I don't know how this is possible, but i think Pat's Weeney is a bigger homer on his hockey broadcasts than the gopher guys.

I do miss, though when DAY and DAZ would broadcast the Bison-Sioux games and Sweeny would have to praise the Bison.

Maybe somewhere in EGF,....

lakesbison
11-14-2008, 09:22 PM
Man,,.im 50-50 on bizzo vs fargo.,,,,,. im sure ill let ya know im sittin at stadium bar all afternoon friday...lots of ndsu talk, cuz they are settin up computers now!!!!
p.s- state swim meet girls at my hotel.,,,,,holla!!!!!

IzzyFlexion
11-14-2008, 09:55 PM
Man,,.im 50-50 on bizzo vs fargo.,,,,,. im sure ill let ya know im sittin at stadium bar all afternoon friday...lots of ndsu talk, cuz they are settin up computers now!!!!
p.s- state swim meet girls at my hotel.,,,,,holla!!!!!

OK, so if nobody else volunteers, I'll get ahold of Chris Hanson from Dateline NBC.
http://arabianmonkey.com/PredatorNakedGuy.jpg

westnodak93bison
11-14-2008, 10:47 PM
I spoke with a gal at the Stadium in Bismarck today and she said they were having problems with their webcast and could not guarantee they would have the Missouri State game on Saturday.

lakesbison
11-14-2008, 11:32 PM
Im freakin sittin here right now watchin ndsu womens bball....soo Its ready to roll!!!!!

funteddy
11-15-2008, 12:04 AM
Chubs Will Have The Game...And Sweeney I better not find you buying any Busch Light Kegs Saturday.

4mcruenomore
11-15-2008, 02:01 AM
Chubs Will Have The Game...And Sweeney I better not find you buying any Busch Light Kegs Saturday.

wish I was in Fargo, stuck in Bis for the weekend I guess.

onbison09
11-15-2008, 02:07 AM
I don't know how this is possible, but i think Pat's Weeney is a bigger homer on his hockey broadcasts than the gopher guys.

I do miss, though when DAY and DAZ would broadcast the Bison-Sioux games and Sweeny would have to praise the Bison.

Maybe somewhere in EGF,....
Yeah Woog's a big time homer but he played there and coached there so I guess it makes sense. I'm watching the Whioux on the NHL Network and I forgot how much Sweeny sucks. Wow what a homer! The Whioux are losing to Anhorage. UAA is the traditional doormat of the WCHA. Crowd is quieter than the living dead.

sambini
11-15-2008, 02:37 AM
Chubs Will Have The Game...And Sweeney I better not find you buying any Busch Light Kegs Saturday. We have plenty Busch Light kegs for you Teddy. Watch the game at Chubs Pub PROUD SUPPORTERS OF NDSU ATHLETICS.

BisonFan33
11-15-2008, 02:40 PM
I wish it was on channelsurfing.net again. Looks like i will just be listening :(

lakesbison
11-15-2008, 05:27 PM
BWW'S SOUTH or HUB???? ROLL CALLL IT PEOPLE!!!!